£2.99 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. big tits good or bad? what is the best size?

rugah [sign in to see picture]

Kitty I 'd be happ[y to serve you

SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]

I worship breasts no matter what shape size or colour.

To quote Joey "Women can see breasts anytime they want. Just look down, and they are. How you can get any work done is beyond me. " Yes breasts are great

life is illustrative [sign in to see picture]

long as their real and you're happy with them, that's all that maters. i don't see point in getting boob job. unless it's for medical reasons and you really need a reduction cause of pain.
    with going up a size, sometimes couselling is better. as can be dangerous with silicone implants . Plus looks awful and fake! (in my opinion, though some are done very well and can't tell difference, these seem rare)

cj1972 [sign in to see picture]

Well mine are a 40DD and while that is nice for wearing sexy clothing, when I want to wear anything else it can make me look a bit 'all tits' and it dominates my shape, so I would say to this that larger tits are not always a good thing - useful when you want to be sexy (but if you got a smaller bust you can always use a push up bra or a padded one). When I was younger my bust was a lot smaller and I preferred it that way, having large ones can have a downside, I sometimes wear a sports bra to make mine look smaller. It gives me a nicer shape for my clothes sometimes. Plus its nice to have the extra support. So I wouldsay leave them as they are, because large isn't always comfortable and it doesn't always look good, I would prefer mine to be a bit smaller really, maybe a C cop because then I would fit into alot more clothes, hence the sports bra! If you are happy with your size leave it as it is - implants are expensive, it will hurt to have it done and at the end of the day you are better off making the most of what you was born with, cos thats all the real you

Busty_Lusty [sign in to see picture]

I'm a size 10-12 and a 34D, my only complaint is they fall out of my bras and i have to hold the buggers down if i run upstairs, which makes my mum laugh...

although they aren't too big in my opinioni get constant compliments about them, and I quote "your boobs are amazing, the bra goes and they just stay!!"

I wouldn't mind being bigger, but thinking about how much money I've spent on underwear recently I think I'd prefer them to stay for now lol

Lust x

rugah [sign in to see picture]

Busty

Sounds like your Oh is a lucky bugger, Can run to me anytime ;)

care in the community [sign in to see picture]

Im a 16/18 and a 38e -f depending on what shops i buy in, id love them bigger tbh as would my husband but we have no kids as of yet so ill wait till they come then see what size they get to.

bohohippy [sign in to see picture]

I have 38J breasts, I do enjoy them but most of the time they don't fit in fashion, make it hard to exercise and I'm self concious if I stand up without a bra. I have to really trust the guy to let go of them during cowgirl or something. 2 months in with my current boyfriend and I was able to do just that.

I am wondering about a breast reduction. I'd like D-E's, but the scars bother me where mine now seem nice if it weren't for their sheer size! They look much, much bigger out of a bra than in. I'm 21. I was a D cup at age 10.

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

Speaking from my own personal opinion I think C cups are perfect but really anything between A-D is fine for me. Anything more is a bit too much on the other hand but again this is only my thoughts on it.

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

I'm the same. I like having a nice cleavage to show off, but honestly I'd be just as happy dropping a couple of sizes. Mine aren't overly big at an E, but they are quite heavy - started drooping once I hit a C-cup - so I get terrible back pain and marks on my shoulders from bra straps. Anything pretty, if I wear it for more than four or five hours, will actually break the skin: I need the extra-wide straps just to spread the weight, and even then I get welts if I wear it for a full day. Have a nice sports bra that has padded straps, can wear that pretty much pain-free, but it looks like something your gran would wear, and even she'd be embarassed by the sheer functionality of the look. But even cost-issues aside, the idea of surgery terrifies me, plus there's the risk of horrific scarring and how life would be while everything had time to heal. In an odd kind of way, I'm used to the discomfort and pain and inconvenience, and I can't see me trading that in for a short period of much worse even if that'd be the end of it: better the devil you know and all that.

Oddly enough, most guys have been rather ambivolent towards them. They like that's there's well enough to play with as much as they want, and obviously there's a lot of fun to be had when your cleavage could swallow a small country, but if I mentioned the idea of getting them reduced it was always met with a shrug and a "wouldn't bother me". Same way, I'm usually a little worried the first time I take my bra off in front of a guy that they'll lose interest when they see how much lower they hang when unsupported, but no one's ever commented (other than to tell me I'm being silly), and as a male friend of mine said, they were probably too busy thinking "mmmmmm, boobies!" to care about the specific dimensions.

Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]

38G here.

I love the size of my boobs, (I'm a big girl so I'm glad I have the boobs to match) and Mr McP simply adores everything about them! Though personally I wish they were perkier, but that kind of comes with the territory of having big boobs, and theres not much I can do about that without surgery, which I don't want.

They look fricken AWESOME in a push-up bra or corset though!

Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]

I'd swap my boobs for your gorgeous figure any day Loves Huni!

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

Well im a size 10-12 and 36b......however iv lost more weight again recently so do think i need a resize....so could be back down to a 34b..............anyway.....i love my boobs....in proportion to the rest of me.....look great under tight tops etc.......im really happy with them........i do sometimes wish i had a full killer cleavage like some of the gorgeous women on here......but hey ill just have to settle with looking from afar....;)

bohohippy [sign in to see picture]

Loves huni wrote:

bohohippy wrote:

I have 38J breasts, I do enjoy them but most of the time they don't fit in fashion, make it hard to exercise and I'm self concious if I stand up without a bra. I have to really trust the guy to let go of them during cowgirl or something. 2 months in with my current boyfriend and I was able to do just that.

I am wondering about a breast reduction. I'd like D-E's, but the scars bother me where mine now seem nice if it weren't for their sheer size! They look much, much bigger out of a bra than in. I'm 21. I was a D cup at age 10.

a J?? :O wow!

well i'd definately like to take a look at those missy!! though i can imagen they give you a bit of greif, finding clothes, back ache etc. etc. but still im amazed!! lol :)

im a 32 C/D somtimes they look quite big and im happy with that but other times they just look a little bit small :( i think i be happy if they just stayed at their biggest, possibly a D/DD would be perfect for my frame size :D xx

Haha, they aren't so bad. It's mainly the fact they don't make boob area's in closes very big and my bra shows or I'm showing too much. I'm wearing a sports bra now because I'm working out, it's the biggest you can buy in breast size and it's a little too low on the sides so i feel as if they might jump out but I think it's coz it isn't 'worn' in. lol

puss [sign in to see picture]

So jealous of all you ladies with a cleavage. Mine are so tiny I'm a size 6 so micro boobs. Would love just a tiny bit more :)

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

38G here.

I love the size of my boobs, (I'm a big girl so I'm glad I have the boobs to match) and Mr McP simply adores everything about them! Though personally I wish they were perkier, but that kind of comes with the territory of having big boobs, and theres not much I can do about that without surgery, which I don't want.

They look fricken AWESOME in a push-up bra or corset though!

Snap KMcP... im a 38G too though my left bood I think may be a lil bigger =S. My OH loves them and im starting to think their pretty ok too I suppose.

And I completly agree with you HR hun..... for sum reason the bigger ure boobs the more cat calls you seem to get =S, I'm seriously thinking of shouting up to them to show me their arses! lol

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

puss wrote:

So jealous of all you ladies with a cleavage. Mine are so tiny I'm a size 6 so micro boobs. Would love just a tiny bit more :)

Judging by your uploaded pictures they look fine but I personally like small boobs and am in a long term relationship with an A cup girl and I love her boobs even if she doesn't.

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

Oh thats just awfull HR well I happen to think you have an amazing figure as very beautiful breasts, i'd end up just staring rather than shouting

sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]

Well I'm a 34A. I'm quite proud of little boobs and my OH really loves them. If I want to go without wearing a bra I can and quite often do! For a long time I really wanted a boob job but I've learned to love them and don't really care what anyone else says about them anymore.

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

i had mine messured today and my big boobies are apreantly not as big as they used to be! *sob* :-( im gonna go to a few more places before i belive the marks and sparks lady!

my DDs can not now be a C cup!

for me personaly i like/d being a DD there big but not huge like G or H cup or something! but they do cause you problems like hella says :-(

Dxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.