£4.99 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. big tits good or bad? what is the best size?

red_queen [sign in to see picture]

Am still a fan of M&S and got great set at Next the other day, except bf kept the knickers ha ha!!

needmore [sign in to see picture]

Big tits...big is good

Size...anything that sits comfortably in my hands.

lustylou [sign in to see picture]

im a 40dd and find it very hard to get sexy bras and matching knickers. A lot of the catalogues either do the bras and no knickers or are so very expensive or would be more suitable for my granny. I do like marks and spencers though.

naughtyboy [sign in to see picture]

red_queen wrote:

Am still a fan of M&S and got great set at Next the other day, except bf kept the knickers ha ha!!

For his self pleasure or to wear?

frenchsirius [sign in to see picture]

As I have said before and others have tried to persuade me it is best to be happy with what you have unless.

a) They are so big they cause health problems.

b) They are so small and cause you serious self esteem problems and making them bigger doesn't always help as it can and will lead to serial boob jobs.

As for me I probably can speak from a "natural boob changing " perspective. All the women in my family have big boobs. However at 21 I was a perky 34B , really nice pointy breasts. They looked great in tight t shirts ,slinky dresses, mini tops, push up bras and tiny bikinis. As I am quite tiny they looked bigger than they might on other women.

After going on the pill they increased to 36C which I was also really happy with , slightly less pointy but a lot more full. They now looked grand in low cup tops , tight jumpers, swimsuits, sexy baby dolls etc.. i kind of adapted my fashion to my shapes.

Then due to complications in 3 successive pregnancy I was basically pregnant for about 2 years ( minus about 8 weeks) solid, this played havoc with my hormones. My boobs just became huge due to the hormones... I went up to a 42G while breast feeding and 40F afterwards. Got to admit I was not so happy then but I looked mumsy, I got admiring looks, my boobs entered the room a minute before I did.

Then fortunately my second child settled my hormones back down, I am now a happy 38D. Ok things have gone south , but I look great in corsets, half cup bras, naughty nighties, so all is well. Maybe I'd like an uplift but the thought of surgery now puts me off too much..

Just my perspective. Incidently reason I've not been around much is due to other half being really very poorly , has a serious leg injury, repeated trips to hospital , so no fun for us atm...

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Wow welcome back Frenchie, great to see you back or should that be glad to see your backside.

Tallboy

DanielleMarie [sign in to see picture]

Well, I'm a size 10 and a 32F, I don't find they give me back problems, but then I'm only 19, that may be coming. I don't think there's like, a best size to have. I love my boobs. I've never once wished they were smaller, but, if you're wishing that and it's actually causing you pain, maybe you should look into breast reduction. It's about your health, I'm sure your husband wouldn't mind you having DDs instead.

Couple No. 7 [sign in to see picture]

I think C-cup is absolutely the maximum that is beautiful on a girl. If it goes any bigger, they lose the texture I love and they move from cute to scary. Very dominant, heavy and maybe sweaty.

I'm a B-cup and I already think it's way too big. But that's because I'm a transman and would want these to be fully removed, they don't belong to my chest, alien objects.
    My man loves this size, fits his hand and don't hang down too much. They have size variations because of temperatures and he finds it really interesting.

My own ideal cup size on *other* women is B. I think it's the size that most usually ends up with beautiful shape and texture.
    Girls with A-cup make me think they're really cute and girly, makes me want to cuddle them and do them good!

kinkboyuk [sign in to see picture]

The main problem is a lot of women size themselves as teenagers and never get resized, so they end up wearing bras too small for them and get back pain.

I once had a mistress with 38JJ if you can believe that. They were bigger than my head. Really, it's hard to know what to do with boobs that size. I think anything less than that is great. But then again, I'm more of an ass man....

I don't get this idea of being "scared" by larger breasts, really. I used to volunteer on a bar where if I had a low cut top one of the older blokes couldn't be around me because he was actually SCARED of my boobs, liked them to be like little bee stings.

Not to offend anyone with that, I just think women should have curves, and I'm not talking rolls, I just mean that feminine hourglass figure, although women who have that slender shape with smaller breasts look good in tank tops without bras, and I hate them for it. I've not been able to go braless since I was 13. It started to become obscene.

But yeah, I'm curious what Couple 7 means by "texture" that you like? Because I find my breasts are very soft and smooth, especially the nipples and having not felt other breasts, I just assumed they all felt that way.

Nexas wrote:

There are guys and girls both who are scared of breasts. People have phobias of many rnadom things LOL

Yeah, but WHY? Lol. Boobs are awesome.

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

Hear here! Even I cannot compete with the perfectly truthful simplicity of "Boobs are awesome". Beautifully said. :D

Naughty40 [sign in to see picture]

Well I have been a size 38C for years now - I LOVE my boobs!

Hubby loves em too!!

Still roughly where they should be - not going south yet....and this is despite having BF two childen. So despair not ladies they dont always head south if you BF.

Spector [sign in to see picture]

Despite my annoying lack of experience with the awesome phenomenon that are breasts, i've recently found that 32Cs are proably the best size. They fit perfectly into my hands, no wastage ;)

WandA [sign in to see picture]

My stepdad is scared of buttons!!!! Only flat in his hands tho... He failed to understand my point that buttons are just like coins...

Anyway, I think most boobs are good like most menmos! But a think most have a fave type. I like em about average when dressed so theres sum nice cleavage, but when a girls naked I like 'em small! Big boobs just look too droopy to me when 'unleashed'! Small boobs are often perkier! I guess it depends how I feel, If i want her clothed then average I'll do, undressed and I want them smaller than average! I just associate small boobs with small ladies that are willing to submit to my whims!

Emma37 [sign in to see picture]

I'm a shapley size 18 and I'm a 38 E and I love having big boobs, the only times when I wish I had smaller boobs is when I see some of the nice bras only available in smaller sizes.

hotmum [sign in to see picture]

Emma37 wrote:

I'm a shapley size 18 and I'm a 38 E and I love having big boobs, the only times when I wish I had smaller boobs is when I see some of the nice bras only available in smaller sizes.

im a shapley size 18 too em, im a size 42 d which i love but the thing i hate is all the nice bra's in my size have thick straps or no padding and fuller cups which i prefer the half cut ones but they are hard to find as well....

anyone know where to get nice bra's just the way i like them???

xx

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Well I love big sexy boobs ain't no doubt about that ladies!

My girl's a 42D and wears a lot of bras from bravissimo, thats until I get them off her like!

SG69 x

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

ive got big boobies and my bloke seems to love them, never leaves them alone! ive said to him id get them made smaller and he said no make them bigger lol so i think i can safely say that he thinks the bigger the boobs the better.

my ex though liked really really small ones, so not sure what he was doing going out with me and my huge melons!

i like having big boobs apart from 2 things a) not being able to get really pretty and inexpenive bras and b) that i cant go bra less outside of the house :(

Dxx

purple_bonsai [sign in to see picture]

Mine are 34FF and whilst i think my boobs fit in with my body I would much prefer it if they weighed less, it really hurts my neck if i wear a halterneck dress and there's no way i can wear a dress without a bra which is annoying.

I think big boobs and small boobs both have their plus' but instead of trying to change the shape or size of them I think we should love our boobs and remember and embrace the fact that those jigglars are feeding babies and keeping men occupied when their our of their 26A frilly cups or 48H plunge bra's so it shouldn't matter what size they are.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.