£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Good lubes

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

I'm not much of a fan of any of the Durex "special" lubricants. The play and heat ones are okay but I still think the ID Glide has the edge on it but the play comes very close. Liquid Silk gets a lot of great reviews and should be sex toy safe (I noticed it contains 2% silicon which makes me uneasy).

I think it would be a good idea for Love Honey to try stocking one of those "make you own lube" powder kits. Curious as to how well they work and if it is worth the hassle.

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

i prefer Durex play feel ( the plain blue one) still more than any ive tried

i've tried tracy cox lube too and it was a bit too sticky and liquid for my liking it also leaves some marks on my bedding and although they do wash out its not good that it does stain.

i do like the massage melts by durex too, but they are rather thick so probably more suited to massage rather than toys or penatrative sex.

the sensations sachets are good too but ive ended up with so many sets of them ( 3 sets, 2 unopened) and i don't like the tingle or the heat ( i have a bottle of the heat too)

I tend to use the Durex aloe ones with my anal glass toys as i find theres more than enough in one for me.

Yeah, the Durex heat isn't as good as the Play but it's still works well enough even if the warming sensation is barely noticeable. The Tingle on the other hand makes me feel sticky and messy as well as the tingle sensation being more of an odd verging on unpleasant sensation rather than an enhancement.

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

Muz333 wrote:

Yeah, the Durex heat isn't as good as the Play but it's still works well enough even if the warming sensation is barely noticeable. The Tingle on the other hand makes me feel sticky and messy as well as the tingle sensation being more of an odd verging on unpleasant sensation rather than an enhancement.

i don't like the heat, it irritates me slightly so its a good enough reason not to use it. next time i get a partner or see some close friends i'll probably end up giving them the sachets and the un opened bottles of the lubes i know i dont like!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

dengru wrote:

hi if anyone is looking for the perfect lube try Jlube

its economical it comes in a powder you only make what you need any extra just freeze because you mix it yourself it can be as thick or as thin as you like no smell or taste water soluable its amazing stuff i cant recommend it enough just need to get LH to stock it now

LH stocking this now?

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Ick - heat and tingle are *horrible* so painful!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6016&reviewid=19310#customer_reviews

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9844&reviewid=20944#customer_reviews

These are my favourites!

The Probe one is fab but it's been discontinued in the big bottle

Ax

I think he's trying to request to LoveHoney to stock it as I couldn't see it on the website.

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Here are some of my favourites

Great if you are feeling sensitive...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15225&reviewid=20048#customer_reviews

Fantastic way to add moisture by misting!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14846&reviewid=21146#customer_reviews

My first silicone lubricant experience...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=485&reviewid=20518#customer_reviews

And a fab discreet girly bottle...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18267&reviewid=23310#customer_reviews

I'm with AdnaW in saying to avoid the heat and tingle lubes - i would suggest getting the mixed sachet pack to try them before going for a full bottle!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5349

x

SlipperyWhenWet [sign in to see picture]

Hey folks - resurrecting an elderly thread to ask a quick question - last time I was shopping for lube (only last month) I'm sure I remember coming across a lube that comes as a powder (or perhaps granules - some sorta solid) that you mix with water to your desired quantity and consistancy. It seemed like a nice idea, but at the time I ended up going for good old Liquid Silk & Maximus.

The thing is, now I can't seem to find it? Have LH stopped stocking it, or am I just missing it somehow? Or did I just imagine it in the first place (entirely possible)? Any insights greatly appreciated!

SlipperyWhenWet wrote:

Hey folks - resurrecting an elderly thread to ask a quick question - last time I was shopping for lube (only last month) I'm sure I remember coming across a lube that comes as a powder (or perhaps granules - some sorta solid) that you mix with water to your desired quantity and consistancy. It seemed like a nice idea, but at the time I ended up going for good old Liquid Silk & Maximus.

The thing is, now I can't seem to find it? Have LH stopped stocking it, or am I just missing it somehow? Or did I just imagine it in the first place (entirely possible)? Any insights greatly appreciated!

Ta dah!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19843

There was a member who requested it specifically, I can't remember who though, they may have had more info on it.

SlipperyWhenWet [sign in to see picture]

Excellent! You da man WandA , thanks...

I can see what happened now - I was sure it was in a tub shaped container, so when I skimmed through the lubes earlier I must've seen the bottle & skipped right past it - doh. Anyway, will do a bit of research, but I think that might go on my next order - will be sure to review if I do!

SlipperyWhenWet wrote:

Excellent! You da man WandA , thanks...

I can see what happened now - I was sure it was in a tub shaped container, so when I skimmed through the lubes earlier I must've seen the bottle & skipped right past it - doh. Anyway, will do a bit of research, but I think that might go on my next order - will be sure to review if I do!

Please do review... I need something to change the idea in my head of 'sex custard'.

Sam27 [sign in to see picture]

We've found Maximus Anal Lubricant to be better than the durex ones for us, Here's our review of it.http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13085&reviewid=30718#customer_reviews

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

durex play is very good, i wrote a review on one of them, but smell nice and and they do not go sticky

[suspended user]

suspended user

tracy cox for us non sticky or smelly either and good dispenser

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

We're into plain old KY at the moment, works a treat :D

Vanquish [sign in to see picture]

What's the latest regarding good lubes? Using KY at the moment but want something better.

I need a water based one and a silicone one. Both will be used for anal and vaginal sex. I have three toys, one made out of ordinary rubber, one out of jelly and the last one is also made out of rubber (so it says on LH product page). Can I use a silicone lube with these toys?

I'm looking at Liquid Silk and WET Platinum. Alternatives include Maximus Anal and ID Millennium.

Cheers!

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

liquid silk gets my vote as a very slippery lube, good for masturbation or toys.. We also use astroglide gel for p in v, and that works well too.

Postillionager [sign in to see picture]

Durex 2 in 1 for general use (good value and tastes quite nice) and Maximus or KY for when we get serious. Haven't tried anything silicon based yet, but I think it's worth looking into for using in the bath.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.