£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Bullets ( and cock rings)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Bullets seem to be popular with the ladies on here so here is my question - we have the double ding cock ring and the bullet is useless in it - very high pitched and it does nothing other than have a numbing effect on me.

My hubby doesn't like using normal vibrators on me but is fine to use the ring ( he maintains that there is a huge difference phsycologically for him! )

I'm thinking that something like the 7 function lovehoney bullet would be far better to use with the ring BUT there is no way of knowing the type of vibrations they give out as there are no real descriptions.

My g-whizz vibe works for me the best on the 3rd setting, quite powerful fast vibrations , I bought the lovehoney silicone smoothie g-spot vibe too and none of the 7 settings are strong enough for me at all, I can barely feel them - so that was £20 down the drain as I originally got it to find my g-spot but we managed to find it oursleves without the aid of technology.

I notice that most bullets are single speed only so I'm a bit reluctant to shell out on one wihtout knowing the strength and pitch of vibration. I really need something as near to that 3rd setting on the g-whizz vibe as possible!

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.