• Do you enjoy anal sex?

    1497950784
    Perry Mason [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 24
    • Joined: 6 Jan 2009

    I was going to say ... last night I got a silicone based lubed and while playing with my wife I got my tip inside her ass ... she said she orgasmed but she felt something different with my cock in there ... I've read about this initial funny feeling and I was wondering if you can give any kind of advice to tell her so we can both enjoy tha anal fun. Thx

    1497952639
    Stu3223 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 5
    • Joined: 14 Jun 2017

    Absolutely love it, we started of very slow with rimming and fingers on both of us. We built up from there the first couple of times were finding the positions she liked that hit the spot. she gets so wet when I slide it into her bum! The noises she makes are amazing!! I love being rimmed and fingered but nothing more at the minute. We have just bought her fist plug and can't wait to try it out!!

    1497952996
    Stu3223 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 5
    • Joined: 14 Jun 2017

    I meant first plug haha

    1498057702
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2067
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    SquirtyPanda wrote:

    is anal vanilla?

    I didnt think it was ?

    I think what's "vanilla" or "kinky" to someone is entirely down to the individuals perspective. 

    For some people, anal would definitely be kinky, where as for others, it's a very vanilla act.

    I would hazard a guess that for many gay relationships where there's no vagina involved, that anal sex/play is vanilla aka standard / a regular occurence / the "bread and butter" of penetrative sex.

    You and I are perfect examples of where perspective differs: you say you don't think anal is vanilla, whereas I think it is.

    Horses for courses and all that shiz :) 

    1498058387
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7126
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

    SquirtyPanda wrote:

    is anal vanilla?

    I didnt think it was ?

    I think what's "vanilla" or "kinky" to someone is entirely down to the individuals perspective.

    For some people, anal would definitely be kinky, where as for others, it's a very vanilla act.

    I would hazard a guess that for many gay relationships where there's no vagina involved, that anal sex/play is vanilla aka standard / a regular occurence / the "bread and butter" of penetrative sex.

    You and I are perfect examples of where perspective differs: you say you don't think anal is vanilla, whereas I think it is.

    Horses for courses and all that shiz :)

    Interesting point on perception. Becasue I am from a different generation the definition of anything kinky to me is when some sort of accessory( excluding lubes condom's etc.) is used to enhance the occasion . This can be something as basic as a tickling feather or clothing such as leather. Vanilla to me is plain sex without accessories. So therfore certain forms of anal could be vanilla and other forms kinky.

    1498062384
    More Sexy at 50 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 198
    • Joined: 6 Mar 2017

    Bizzarely my Wife introduced me to the pleasures of p spot stimulation after about 3 years in to our relationship, she read it in Cosmo, that's way back in the mid 80's. Back then she also used to give me oral sex and be much more confident sexually. Well we are still discussing this, but something changed for her when she finished law college and moved to the city where I had been studying for 4 years, we hadn't previously lived together. She was like a different person with different sexual and intimacy boundaries. Needless to say any idea of anal stopped, but just recently I've bought a few anal toys to explore myself solo. I did discuss this with my Wife so it's not a surprise to her. So that would be 30 years between anal experience for me. I have to say it feels amazing and the thing that shocks me is how insanely aroused I get from it. My Wife did get a bit carried away recently and touched my anus, that felt good, but I could tell she was unsure, even though I was all the right noises and encouragement. I have very, very occasionally rimmed my Wife, usually when both very drunk, she doesn't flinch, but when she is sober and I try she flinches and asks me to stop. I think she would enjoy it if she could overcome her apprehensions, but TBH we are taking small steps just to improve our intimacy generally at the moment. I love my Wife so much I'm happy to be patient and just see what happens.

    1498076956
    EngAz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 52
    • Joined: 31 Dec 2016

    I am very much open to trying, really wish OH would consider the possible pleasure to be had for both of us.

    1498077080
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6216
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Perry Mason wrote:

    I was going to say ... last night I got a silicone based lubed and while playing with my wife I got my tip inside her ass ... she said she orgasmed but she felt something different with my cock in there ... I've read about this initial funny feeling and I was wondering if you can give any kind of advice to tell her so we can both enjoy tha anal fun. Thx

    Could you explain what the feeling was? Was it sort of a pressure/feeling the need to poop sensation or was it something else?

    It would be easier to offer advice if we knew more :)

    1498693433
    pantieman [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 20
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2017

    I bought a fucking machine which was the best investment ever when no man or woman with a strap is available .Its best to douche then lube well and start with small toys and work up to the bigger ones .Best tip i had from a gay guy is push like you need to poo which opens things up for easy entry .Once I get the machine thrusting in to me I can cum just from the P spot please .

    1498694144
    Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 514
    • Joined: 5 Jul 2009

    I personally really like it. It's a whole different type of orgasm!
    If I'm struggling to come the OH pops a finger in my ass and I'm done.
    I don't know what it is about it but it leaves me a quivering mess lol

    1498697154
    Foxiiuk [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 27
    • Joined: 21 Jan 2017

    Love it, was reluctant to try to begin with as past partners had tried (rushing it though) and I found it uncomfortable. Now though after a couple of drinks especially I love it. It's a huge turn on for my OH too, but he's on the large side so still can't quite take all of it-but I will eventually and up until now it's incredibly satisfying for both of us.

    1498697546
    old git [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 22
    • Joined: 8 Mar 2014

    I give my wife anal once a month and she enjoys it, but two nights ago she wanted to try it on me, not sure about this, but she talked me into it only fair, she used her rabbit vibrator, lubed a finger and pushed it in then two and three , then said relax and I felt the vibrator going in, once the tip went in I was supprised how easy the rest went in, she started pushing it in and out then set it vibrating and rotating, OMG , think this will be monthly thing on both parts.

    1498725471
    Hutch013 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 251
    • Joined: 15 Jun 2017

    I love it, the extra tightness and the fact that it just feels so naughty.
    My wife took a while to try it and I wouldn't pressure her into something like that, but now she really enjoys it. Always from a spoon position though where she can reach back and control my entry, and I can reach around and play with her clit.
    Since she embraced anal it has brought a whole new level to our sex lives that we both love.

    1499634370
    Sparky 1 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 146
    • Joined: 7 Nov 2015

    I absolutely love it, anal gives some great orgasms, the oh loves giving it to me analy she says it really turns her on especially the point as it enters my bum, she loves the build up to the point where she pushes it in, she loves being in control of what's happening, it really gets her going and loves me to do it to her to. She says that when she orgasms while being taken up the bum is a really deep feeling not like a virginal or clit one which she loves the feeling of. I would definitely recommend people try it if your at all curious, take it slow and build up in size and use plenty of lube 😉

    1499634422
    Sparky 1 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 146
    • Joined: 7 Nov 2015

    I absolutely love it, anal gives some great orgasms, the oh loves giving it to me analy she says it really turns her on especially the point as it enters my bum, she loves the build up to the point where she pushes it in, she loves being in control of what's happening, it really gets her going and loves me to do it to her to. She says that when she orgasms while being taken up the bum is a really deep feeling not like a virginal or clit one which she loves the feeling of. I would definitely recommend people try it if your at all curious, take it slow and build up in size and use plenty of lube 😉

    1499698312
    Simon & Jules [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 49
    • Joined: 28 Apr 2006

    Have to agree with the above. My OH loves giving me anal, it gets her really horny. Only started doing this earlier in the year but she's really taken to it and now I get butt plugs, beads and dildos to stretch me out. She's also learned how to hit the p spot so even better now.

    Best advice is clean out a couple of hours before play, start small, plenty of proper anal lube and insert the toy slowly - particularly beads as these feel fantastic popping in one a time and mind blowing when pulled out too! The OH is more of a butt plug girl than beads - she likes to be stretched out and filled. She often orgasms with just a finger in her bum.

    1499710100
    SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1627
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2015

    mysteron wrote:

    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

    SquirtyPanda wrote:

    is anal vanilla?

    I didnt think it was ?

    I think what's "vanilla" or "kinky" to someone is entirely down to the individuals perspective.

    For some people, anal would definitely be kinky, where as for others, it's a very vanilla act.

    I would hazard a guess that for many gay relationships where there's no vagina involved, that anal sex/play is vanilla aka standard / a regular occurence / the "bread and butter" of penetrative sex.

    You and I are perfect examples of where perspective differs: you say you don't think anal is vanilla, whereas I think it is.

    Horses for courses and all that shiz :)

    Interesting point on perception. Becasue I am from a different generation the definition of anything kinky to me is when some sort of accessory( excluding lubes condom's etc.) is used to enhance the occasion . This can be something as basic as a tickling feather or clothing such as leather. Vanilla to me is plain sex without accessories. So therfore certain forms of anal could be vanilla and other forms kinky.

    Thanks for the reply Jess I was waiting for someone to comment back lol

    Yes different ends of the spectrum there and thanks for pointing out anal sex in gay relationships that hadn't crossed my mind.

    Mysteron I agree with the accessories and vanilla is plain sex (missionary, on special occasions she goes on top, etc). I don't think anal is vanilla as not every body is into it and often shock guys when I tell them I like it which leads me to believe they dont find women who are into it too

    1499715410
    chisel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 330
    • Joined: 4 Nov 2015

    Many years ago I hated it, (the gay thing ) but now I just love it . Can't get enough when they start on me. Men or women with strap-ons especially if my wife is using my bum.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.