£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Do you enjoy anal sex?

Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

We both love anal, from fingers and rimming, toys from every size, shape and texture and up to the largest inflatable plugs and dildos, and of course when she pegs me and I cum in her.
    I think it's a definite YES from us 😈😉

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Wife's not peged me but she has had her hand in me which feels great, feet tied to the headboard.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Enjoy it very much

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

is anal vanilla?

I didnt think it was ?

Lyndav71 [sign in to see picture]

I have tried anal and like, I have only in last 5 years or so realised you can do it to yourself using toys. I had not heard of douches till I joined LH and seriously considering buying one to try.

M101 [sign in to see picture]

I love it. Great DIY with toys. Fantastic with strap-on!

collector [sign in to see picture]

M101 wrote:

Fantastic with strap-on!

+1

L&G [sign in to see picture]

Me and my partner have done the occasional rim job and anal, wasn't sure at first but we really enjoy it now, worth a try!! (Recommend lube! Or the orgasm gel)

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

I had anal sex once and it hurt; my mistake as I had never had anything in my bum before that, and my ex was rather big!! So now I use toys; beads, plugs (my fave) and small textured dildos. I love it! In fact I crave having something in my bum when there's nothing in me ☺️

GollyGotha [sign in to see picture]

Yes. I actually prefer it to vaginal sex.

Hazeladam [sign in to see picture]

Yes, my oh really enjoys it. When we first got together it was a definite no go zone after a couple of bad experiences in her past. But then she decided she wanted to give it a try again so we started slow and built up to it. She does orgasm from it as well and I like the extra tightness and the thought in my mind that's it's "naughty" lol.
    We bought one of the anal lubes from lh that has a slight numbing affect and now she enjoys it even more as she said it takes away the initial slight stinginess.
    We don't do it loads though

kittykat93 [sign in to see picture]

Yes Love it and my other half loves giving it to me we also like to add a dildo for DP as well

M101 [sign in to see picture]

I consider a douche essentiol. The ones that screw into the shower hose work well for me, withe tha added plus that it gets me ready for a decent sized dildo.

Bigjason [sign in to see picture]

Yes I do love giving anal and receiving anal sex. I love to have a big dildo in my ass and fucking myself.

My EX loved to have anal sex. She never complained against it. So we did have anal sex quite a bit.

Simon & Jules [sign in to see picture]

Me and the wife both love anal and have it nearly every time we have sex. We been doing anal for years but recently she got into anal toys and then got me to try some. I'm now enjoying giving and receiving anal from her with dildos, beads and butt plugs. I love being stretched out and the biggest toy I've managed is a nine inch glass beaded dildo. Wifey loves doing this with me. If we're planning on doing large/deep toys we usually try and douche/enema a little time before so everything is super clean - this also adds to the anticipation of doing something naughty later.

chisel [sign in to see picture]

My wife and I both love anal sex. Love butt plugs, fingers, rimming, very big toys, cocks and strap-ons whoever is using them on us. She can have several orgasms when she has the real thing up there ( I've known her to have 6 or 8 at a session) I also can be made to have a fantastic cum without touching the old fella or a prostate orgasm ( there is a hell of a difference). My wife will take and give anal sex to man or woman where as I will gladly give to our lady friends but cannot do the same to our male friends unless punished but can take as much as the guys and ladies want to give.

lace21 [sign in to see picture]

Yes!!!!! Can't beat a bit of DP and love to peg the OH 😈

Dodge25 [sign in to see picture]

If the wife's a little drunk she loves it, if not she's not so keen, I don't mind either way but I last a lord longer doing anal.

im a giver not a taker I'm afraid.

we tried it once and she was just about to get tip in when I farted and we ended up rolling around laughing.

Love to give rimming to a lady. When I gave a rim job to my EX wife she went crazy. She was squirming so much, it was hard to keep giving her a rim job. Eventually she came real hard. After she came she collapse on the bed and fell sleep.

Dodge25 wrote:

If the wife's a little drunk she loves it, if not she's not so keen, I don't mind either way but I last a lord longer doing anal.

im a giver not a taker I'm afraid.

we tried it once and she was just about to get tip in when I farted and we ended up rolling around laughing.

Dodge 25,You can try it again. I know it isn't for every one. But have your OH slide a well lube finger in once. Then when you feel comfortable enough you can move up somethy bigger. But it is a whole new experience for a man to get anal. For me it felt fantastic. Go luck if you try it again.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.