FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Vagina size

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Yes I see what you mean, sounds (or reads more like) like a person wanting to dominate, I'd be interested if that is how 2bfull considers it.

I do appreciate anyone who can be so open about fantasies even if it is for my selfish want for learning about "people".

Ax

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

Lubyanka wrote:

There was something about the way he phrased his preference [...] in terms of another person's responses instead of his own, you know? [...] For me, this kind of phrasing reminds me of the people who "wanna be dominated". That phrase is about the desire for another person's behaviour (dominating), rather than something like "I want to submit to somebody" which is more about what the person speaking wants to feel.

But I digress, sorreeeee. :p

AdnaW wrote:

Yes I see what you mean, sounds (or reads more like) like a person wanting to dominate, I'd be interested if that is how 2bfull considers it.

Sorry to be confusing, I didn't actually mean this was about domination or submission in any way (although there may be a cuckolding thingy going on here, but that's another topic), what I meant was the phrasing in terms of other people rather than in terms of oneself,

• "wanna be dominated" vs wanting to submit,
    • wanting a "full, filled vagina" (when he himself has no vagina) vs wanting to penetrate other people's vaginas with large toys

For example, another version of "wanna be dominated" might be "wanna be submitted to" which for some reason is a whole lot less common but has the same reference-to-other-people issue I mentioned.

My point was about phrasing a preference in terms of oneself instead of phrasing it in terms of other people. I apologise for being unclear.

I agree that finding out more about other people's fantasies, preferences and desires is very interesting and I do feel that knowing more about that helps me have better insight into other people. :)

2bFull [sign in to see picture]

Lubyanka wrote:

2bFull wrote:

Well, the way one of my current lovers gets off is always the same, and it takes either her to strum her clit in the same way, or a talented cunilingus expert (usually a woman, but not always) to get her off.

On the other hand, women that like dildos, particularly girthy ones, will be up for more positions, and varieties of toys, in my opinion.

Also, its what turns me on.

Heh, it's interesting, what turns one person on can be boring for another, so I suppose you consider your lover's desires boring to you because unfortunately you don't share them. I bet they're anything but boring for her though. :p

In my experience, sexual adventurousness is regardless of specific toys or kinks or fetishes or orientations. In my experience sexual adventurousness is down to individual preferences.

She is adventurous. She just doesn't let me finger her, which disappoints me. Feeling a woman's vagina has always been a huge turn on for me, even when looking at a woman's body wasn't enough to arouse me.

She is still a good lover. She delivers other things to the relationship, both sexual, and nonsexual. We have similar political views, and similar views on science and religion. So, we really connect.

Besides, she likes women, and wants to watch me with my other lover. Both of the women that I'm dating are married, and are polyamorous. I've watched her with a woman that I had previously been with.

I actually think that she will try some of my thicker toys, especially the Thick ones made by Vixen! I will probably give her a strapon to pleasure other women with too.

So, as you can see, she does deliver when it comes to sex. It is just that she isn't the best partner that I've had for one-on-one sex. We are like a 70% match for one-on-one sex, and I've had better matches. She probably has too, so no big deal. If she enjoys one of my thick toys in the future, she will score points with me, no doubt. I still wouldn't want her to do it just for me though.

Once, she told me that she stuffed three travel size shampoo bottles in her pussy, then pulled them out, then put one large shampoo bottle in her pussy, just to see how much girth she could handle before feeling too much pain. That really turned me on, and there my friends, is the story that I will bring back up when I pull out a thick Vixen dildo, such at the 7" x 2" model for starters.

It isn't just about the girth, but the two are related. It is about a woman craving feeling full, even such as in your case. I think its hot.

Isn't human sexuality fascinating.

Yes, I do jump right in. I've been a forum junkie for years, and I've been watching the retail end of lovehoney for a few months now while I'm planning to set up my own site.

I won't have a forum though. Mabye if things go well enough, I'll have a forum set up one day.

I have several other posts on other sex related forums on the net. I'm not a newbie to enjoying these discussions.

I love the way people speak their minds on these forums.

Domination, that's an interesting subject. Well, I have recently become interested in light BDSM, such as using blindfolds and restraints, or just plain aggressively fucking a woman, if she is into that. I was never that type of lover. I have always been, and still am the sensual type, but it has been fun to walk on the wild side. One lover earlier this year wanted to be taken from behind aggressively, with light hair pulling, and little dirty talk, and I enjoyed it. A different woman that I dated before that, then admitted to me over the phone that she was into the same thing, and that she wanted to be play raped anally. So, that opened my eyes for sure.

I just wen to my first kink party about 3 weeks ago here in Austin. There are 3 or 4 kink groups here that meet up frequently. It was amazing. I'm exploring where I fit in. I prefer to be the leader with women 90% of the time, but I would follow a dom woman that had a nice strapon. Yes, I like to receive thick things too.

I have bottomed with men, but I don't wan to be dominated. I just preferred that the guy be assertive. I could be sub in that sense. Nevertheless, I prefer to be more dominant with women.

I didn't realize that I wrote from a different angle. It could be that my fetish started out years ago during my first sexual explorations. I learned that touching my ass would make y cock hard during my first year or two of masturbation. So, I did that to help me get it up, and to have full body orgasms (learned about the prostate after that).

I didn't imagine sex with men while doing that. I had vagina envy somewhat, but I imagined that the females that I knew would go home and insert things into their vagina and masturbate, so I did that to my ass and thought of them. The first thing was 5.5" around, like a slightly thick cock. It felt good and hurt slightly, but it was a sweet pain. After that feeling no longer felt the same, I tried the next thicker bottle in the bathroom, and so on. I imagined that women did the same.

My first female partner had a very elastic and accomodating vagina, even though she had not yet had children. I used to wonder what her limits were. I also felt that my cock was not thick enough for her. I knew that thick things in my hole felt more intense, especially during orgasm, so I assumed that it would make her orgasms more intense.

Further evidence for my belief that something thick would have been better for her is that I almost fisted her about 4 different times, and I didn't even know that fisting was a sex act. I just loved fingering her, and she wold moan and cream on my fingers if I started to stretch her with four fingers (my hand is medium size). She would press down on my hand, and it would almost go in, and we didn't even use lube. So, that is how my size fetish started off. I was intimidated by her pussy, yet very turned on and curious at the same time. The experiences were powerful and intoxicating, just as new sexual exploring can be for people.

Yes, I am familiar with cuckolding. I don't desire to be serious cuckold and be humiliated, but I would love to have a female partner that enjoyed large toys and penises. I would like to watch my partner with other men. I will watch both of them within the next 6 months. I'd bet money on it. Actually, I will be sharing a house with one of my partners other secondary lovers soon. Again, I don't want to humiliated like hardcore cuck fantasies, but some elements of cuckodry are in my sexuality. That is also entertwined with me being bisexual to some extent.

Our past experiences, and our self perceptions of who we are, and what we look like can shape our sexuality. That is what happened to me.

Now, I hope that my post was entertaining, because it sure was long.

2bFull wrote:

It isn't just about the girth, but the two are related. It is about a woman craving feeling full, even such as in your case. I think its hot.

About the phrasing, I'll try to clarify my confusion. I know that for example, I enjoy penetrating my partner, and I enjoy their enjoyment of me penetrating them, but I have no specific feelings about their desire to be penetrated separate from me doing it.

I don't understand your interest in "a woman craving feeling full", because phrased that way I don't understand how you are connected to that. On the other hand, I would certainly understand you having an interest in filling a woman's vagina and her enjoying it, or in watching a woman's vagina be filled and her enjoying it, do you see the difference? The first is about her, the second and third are about you, you know?

2bFull wrote:

Yes, I am familiar with cuckolding. I don't desire to be serious cuckold and be humiliated, but I would love to have a female partner that enjoyed large toys and penises. [...] I don't want to humiliated like hardcore cuck fantasies, but some elements of cuckodry are in my sexuality.

Personally, I consider cuckolding and humiliation to be separate kinks. My partner enjoys watching me with other men, and I enjoy him watching, but we don't enjoy humiliation so our play has none.

What I mean by "a woman craving to feel full", is when a woman is a size queen and likes to feel large things slide into her. Women like that are my favorite. I'm connected to that because I know what it is like for something large to enter my butt, so I can relate to what she craves.

Saying that I'm into that type of woman should be enough. Just as some guys are really into women that crave anal sex (which I can relate to also....).

2bFull wrote:

What I mean by "a woman craving to feel full", is when a woman is a size queen and likes to feel large things slide into her. Women like that are my favorite. I'm connected to that because I know what it is like for something large to enter my butt, so I can relate to what she craves.

Saying that I'm into that type of woman should be enough. Just as some guys are really into women that crave anal sex (which I can relate to also....).

Certainly it is enough in the context of expressing yourself, absolutely.

However, from the perspective of me trying to understand what you're saying in terms I can relate to, your explanation didn't clarify for me so I still feel a bit in the dark.

But me being in the dark doesn't matter because certainly your desires are your own and you're entitled to them no matter how you choose to express or not express them. Thank you for trying. :)

Do you fancy friends that have the same beliefs about issues in life as you? Well, I fancy women that are size queens.

2bFull wrote:

Do you fancy friends that have the same beliefs about issues in life as you? Well, I fancy women that are size queens.

Not particularly, no. I find that disagreement can be stimulating and thought provoking as long as everybody behaves and expresses themselves respectfully.

So although I do very much appreciate your efforts to answer my questions, I'm still a bit lost. But never mind, I can be lost, the only one who needs to know what's going on with you is you. :)

bride2b [sign in to see picture]

iv always felt iv got a small vagina,,my partner is big and i love the feeling of tightness,,im now looking for a larger dildo to see how i go with it

oh thank you il go have a nose

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that looks like a monster!!!!!!!,not sure if im ready for something that big just yet but it defo is going on my wish list

i certainly did,,,,sounds like you wife had a fun time with it

id have to agree its the girth,my partner is very lucky in that department so he never fails to please,,if just got this fetish about the tight feeling i love it,,iv not tried a dildo yet so me and my partner are making sure we get the right one for me

MsGirth2011 [sign in to see picture]

At nearly 30 no children i was shocked recently at my smear when the nurse asked so you've had children and i said no.

I will admit the bigger the better when it comes to girth but I agree with earlier comments that long is and girthy is a waste as once you hit the cervix what do you do with the extra inches? however having a taste for large girth often comes with length in big toys.

I have had partner who have loved watching me with toys but not using them on me (that i thought strange) Currently my regular guy enjoys using the big toys on me and seeing my pussy stretch (he apprently find the change in colour, size and the pulsing of my clit a real turn on)

XXXGXSTRINGXXX [sign in to see picture]

I love to have my pussy stretched and it is something that I've found more and more appealing as I've got older.. i definately dont enjoy length gives me stomach ache but love a nice fat toy or several toys if i'm feeling that way lol.. Luckily my hubby loves watching as he tries stretching my pussy and loves fisting me too.. it is nice to feel so full, I have had 4 kids so I suspect my pussy isnt virgin tight but I think you just get used to stretching to a bigger point the more you practice

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Not a huge fan of wider girths or longer lengths for that matter.

jass [sign in to see picture]

Me neither, having worked on a gynae ward and seen a lot of women with incontinence issues I don't fancy going there. Remember your pelvic floor exercises!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.