• Vagina size

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

I suppose any tight cock ring with something sticking out - so it cannot be thrust in itself, might do the job too? The only way to find out is to have a play!

x

2bFull [sign in to see picture]

fat boy lover wrote:

Hi Emma, thanks for the pic comment (this is my hubbys favorite of me)

Between the age of say 32 - 39 yrs I was hovering around the size 14 - 16 ...14 to be honest were often too tight to wear. During this period of time I found it very difficult to get that FULL feeling during sex. Probably only obtainable whilst taking it doggie.On my back, with him on top or me on top felt like been taken by (I hope my hubby doesn't read this..lol) a pencil...! Although I have to say I still came on a regular basis..!

I only owned one dildo back then, a 6" job bought in Amsterdam...my hubby did say buy any one, but I did not want to go as big as I wanted as I wondered what he'd think of me..! Sex was always good but no FULL feeling.This I have to admit is when I started to experiment (whilst he was on night shift) with vegetables..lol

Before long I was using larger and larger cucumbers to gratify my needs.....This was fine at first but started to leave me disappointed during sex with my hubby, as you can imagine a large hard object doesn't go soft so manual sex could last for hours..!This is when I got the notion of "thinner girls must be tighter down there" so diets , exercise and more exercise to leave me where I am today.Sex now is great with him able to penetrate me fully in any position due to my weight loss, but I still feel the need to take more...

Maybe I'm so aroused because during sex I'm constantly fantasising of larger guys (coloured gents mainly) but my hubby knows of this and is fine about it.

Hey, it is OK to have fantasies about larger cocks, even if you have a partner that does not have a small cock. If he doesn't get turned on by you craving larger cocks don't throw that fantasy at him too much though. On the other hand, there are quite a few men that would LOVE to watch their partner enjoy sex with a fit male, who had a BIG cock, and knew how to use it.

Also, many men love watching their female partner enjoy that FULL FEELING. I do. I'm single, and I hope with all my heart that I end up with a woman that enjoys feeling full. If she does not, I will be disappointed.

All fantasies are OK, as long as you are not hurting anyone else physically, or mentally. Enjoy your fantasies and enjoy exploring the limits of your vagina.

Also, as for straying to experience a real cock that is BIG. It can be done without cheating, or straying. Non-monogamous relationships can work. I don't want to derail this thread, but I had to mention it.

In case you didn't notice it, I deeply admire women that crave feeling completely FILLED. There are a number of them out there, and other guys besides myself admire them too.

Oh, before someone gets on the size doesn't matter band wagon, I must say you are correct, it is not the most important thing when choosing a life partner, but size can be fun to play with. Different sizes feel different, and it is OK to indulge and explore. Size can make a difference in the intensity of orgasm during vaginal penetration, even though a woman can have an orgasm with only one finger.

So much of it is psychological too. Have fun!

Oh, I forgot to talk about age. From the age of 28 on, humans loose about 1% of muscle a year. So that may be a factor. Then, after 55 or 60, the tissue becomes less flexible, and maybe even thinner, with age gradually. It doesn't necessarily tighten in old age, it just wont be quite as elastic maybe.

Body weight has nothing to do with the size of the vagina, the internal sheath and opening itself. It is all about the pelvis. Some pelvises are bigger than others, and the opening is bigger. Some women with more bodyfat have bigger pelvises, but so do some skinny women. The muscles atatch at certain points in the pelvis in every woman. Therefore, a larger pelvis usually means a larger vagina, if you are comparing vaginas that receive equal amounts of penetration.

Even among women with different size pelvises, sometimes a woman with a smaller pelvis has a more stretchy vagina. I'm not saying a loose vagina, but she may have stretched it so that her limits are farther, and therefore she does not feel pain from big dildos. Though her vagina will not feel loose, it is just more flexible, maybe even more so with women that have bigger pelvises.

You see, vaginal flexibility can be increased, even though the muscles go right back to their resting place when not being stretched wide.

A woman with a larger pelvis can stretch to a larger size, if her vagina becomes flexible, than a woman with a smaller pelvis, who also has a flexible vagina.

Also, why give the length of sex toys when talking about tightness? That's two different issues, even though pelvic measurements affect vaginal depth, once the vagina is fully flexible.

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

2bFull wrote:

[...] there are quite a few men that would LOVE to watch their partner enjoy sex with a fit male, who had a BIG cock, [...] Also, many men love watching their female partner enjoy that FULL FEELING. I do. I'm single, and I hope with all my heart that I end up with a woman that enjoys feeling full. If she does not, I will be disappointed. [...] I deeply admire women that crave feeling completely FILLED. [...] So much of it is psychological too. Have fun!

I agree that a lot about sex is psychological. You indicated your attraction to women who enjoy feeling filled and full. I'm wondering if you would feel just as attracted to a woman who felt that exact way from something you think is small? I'm just wondering if your desire is specifically about size.

Yes, size is a big part of it. Even if she enjoyed feeling full from something say, um 2" in dieameter, at least that would mean that she craved being penetrated.

Some women crave penetration, and get more out ot if, than others. In my experience, they are more fun to be with, and not just because they may desire a penis in them more, but because it is easier to satisfy them than a woman that you have to, or she has to, strum her clit just right.

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

2bFull wrote:

Yes, size is a big part of it. Even if she enjoyed feeling full from something say, um 2" in dieameter, at least that would mean that she craved being penetrated.

Some women crave penetration, and get more out ot if, than others. In my experience, they are more fun to be with, and not just because they may desire a penis in them more, but because it is easier to satisfy them than a woman that you have to, or she has to, strum her clit just right.

Surely that's a bit lazy!?!

Isn't it just more fun to be with a partner who knows what gets her off and can show you?

Isn't variety fun...if a woman only got off on what Alex de Large calls "the old in-out" wouldn't that be boring?

Isn't a challenge fun? Sure I like to know exactly how to make my partner cum but I also like to know how to tease and please without just jumping right to the end!

xxKPxx

2bFull wrote:

Yes, size is a big part of it. [...] Some women crave penetration, [...] In my experience, they are more fun to be with [...] because it is easier to satisfy them than a woman that you have to, or she has to, strum her clit just right.

Thank you, that's interesting. So part of your desire is based on your interest in size and on being able to satisfy her more easily, which you think is because of the penetration element?

From my point of view, having to hump her at the same steady speed that she prefers, while she strums her clit so expertly, is indeed boring.

KittyPurry wrote:

2bFull wrote:

Isn't it just more fun to be with a partner who knows what gets her off and can show you?

Isn't variety fun...if a woman only got off on what Alex de Large calls "the old in-out" wouldn't that be boring?

Isn't a challenge fun? Sure I like to know exactly how to make my partner cum but I also like to know how to tease and please without just jumping right to the end!

Well, certainly variety is interesting and fun, but then again, it makes sense to me to work with existing desires which I know get me off. So obviously I'm going to seek partners who at least partly fit within that. For example, I'm really unlikely to be interested in other tops because I have no interest in bottoming or vanilla. I don't really regard that as any kind of challenge, because I'm just disinterested. If I'm going to be interested in somebody and them in me, they'll need to be interested in bottoming to me, and me in topping them, you know? :)

2bFull wrote:

From my point of view, having to hump her at the same steady speed that she prefers, while she strums her clit so expertly, is indeed boring.

Thank you for answering my questions, I'm finding your answers really interesting. :)

I don't understand the connection between the steady-speed-humping-whilst-she-stimulates-her-clitoris which you find boring, and your attraction to penetrating women with large dildos which you find interesting?

I really appreciate your efforts to help me understand this. :)

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Lubyanka wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

2bFull wrote:

Well, certainly variety is interesting and fun, but then again, it makes sense to me to work with existing desires which I know get me off. So obviously I'm going to seek partners who at least partly fit within that. For example, I'm really unlikely to be interested in other tops because I have no interest in bottoming or vanilla. I don't really regard that as any kind of challenge, because I'm just disinterested. If I'm going to be interested in somebody and them in me, they'll need to be interested in bottoming to me, and me in topping them, you know? :)

I had to read that a couple of times in my sleep deprived, caffiene wired state all those tops and bottoms got me in a such confuddlement I wasn't sure which way up I was!

It does make sense...for example I don't want another male lover as I already have one that I'm very happy with but I am looking for a female playmate! It's not particularly logical as such it's just a preference.

I understand the concept I guess I was just surprised that someone would specifically not enjoy a woman who knows how to get herself off by ways other than PIV! Horses for corses though I suppose!

xxKPxx

xxKPxx

Well, the way one of my current lovers gets off is always the same, and it takes either her to strum her clit in the same way, or a talented cunilingus expert (usually a woman, but not always) to get her off.

On the other hand, women that like dildos, particularly girthy ones, will be up for more positions, and varieties of toys, in my opinion.

Also, its what turns me on. It stems from my first sexual experiences with a woman. Toys were not involved, but she had a very flexible vagina. I was intimidated, and turned on at the same time. I was so curious. That's how my sexuality developed to what it is now, and how it has been since I reached adult hood.

2bFull wrote:

Well, the way one of my current lovers gets off is always the same, and it takes either her to strum her clit in the same way, or a talented cunilingus expert (usually a woman, but not always) to get her off.

On the other hand, women that like dildos, particularly girthy ones, will be up for more positions, and varieties of toys, in my opinion.

Also, its what turns me on.

Heh, it's interesting, what turns one person on can be boring for another, so I suppose you consider your lover's desires boring to you because unfortunately you don't share them. I bet they're anything but boring for her though. :p

In my experience, sexual adventurousness is regardless of specific toys or kinks or fetishes or orientations. In my experience sexual adventurousness is down to individual preferences.

2bFull wrote:

I'm curious, have you discussed your feelings with her about the kind of sex you've been having together and your response to it? It seems such a shame to have sex you don't enjoy just for lack of saying something about it.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

This is interesting! Welcome to the forums 2bfull, you do like to get stuck right in don't you.....to the forums that is .....Just curious, is your "fetish" (for want of a better word) more based on girth of the object (penis, toy etc) or the fullness of the vagina?

I only ask because I am a "petite" lady down there and find even one finger quite filling, and a penis certainly stretches quite a lot, now, I love feeling "full" and "stretched"....major turn on for me and I rank PIV sex pretty highly on my list of turn ons as a result, but I wonder if this is similar to your turn on of "fullness" or whether you base it more on girth?

Definately and interesting topic

Ax

that should say an btw, I'm not in the right mind today, far too tired!

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

This is interesting! Welcome to the forums 2bfull, you do like to get stuck right in don't you.....to the forums that is .....Just curious, is your "fetish" (for want of a better word) more based on girth of the object (penis, toy etc) or the fullness of the vagina?

I only ask because I am a "petite" lady down there and find even one finger quite filling, and a penis certainly stretches quite a lot, now, I love feeling "full" and "stretched"....major turn on for me and I rank PIV sex pretty highly on my list of turn ons as a result, but I wonder if this is similar to your turn on of "fullness" or whether you base it more on girth?

Definately and interesting topic

I agree, interesting topic. :)

I think if you look back, you'll find I already asked about size (not specifically girth) vs vaginal fullness, and he responded saying size was an important part of it for him.

I'll be back with the post ...

These are the posts:

Lubyanka wrote:

2bFull wrote:

[...] there are quite a few men that would LOVE to watch their partner enjoy sex with a fit male, who had a BIG cock, [...] Also, many men love watching their female partner enjoy that FULL FEELING. I do. I'm single, and I hope with all my heart that I end up with a woman that enjoys feeling full. If she does not, I will be disappointed. [...] I deeply admire women that crave feeling completely FILLED. [...] So much of it is psychological too. Have fun!

I agree that a lot about sex is psychological. You indicated your attraction to women who enjoy feeling filled and full. I'm wondering if you would feel just as attracted to a woman who felt that exact way from something you think is small? I'm just wondering if your desire is specifically about size.

2bFull wrote:

Ah I see, so a bit of a mixture of the two then....definately interesting I find other people's turn ons fascinating! Thanks Lubyanka for finding those posts for me, the beauty of skim reading when tired meant I missed that specific part so I appreciate you taking the effort.

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

Ah I see, so a bit of a mixture of the two then....definately interesting I find other people's turn ons fascinating! Thanks Lubyanka for finding those posts for me, the beauty of skim reading when tired meant I missed that specific part so I appreciate you taking the effort.

My pleasure, you're very welcome. :)

There was something about the way he phrased his preference which you picked up on too, he was phrasing it in terms of another person's responses instead of his own, you know? So I had a feeling that his interest was more about size than about how full anybody else's specific vagina feels.

For me, this kind of phrasing reminds me of the people who "wanna be dominated". That phrase is about the desire for another person's behaviour (dominating), rather than something like "I want to submit to somebody" which is more about what the person speaking wants to feel.

But I digress, sorreeeee. :p

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.