£1.29 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Vagina size

SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]

Nothing positive to contribute but I did want to share my thoughts on this thread.

I read the title and obviously had to read it twice, my initial reaction was there was no way this was a genuine thread (the childish male in me). This is the first thread that I have ever read that has really amazed me in terns of honesty, maturity, literal LOL humour, and still the thread doesn't go off the rails.

Thank you for showing me the true spirit of this forum

x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Aw that's nice smoothone.

Don't worry aquabunny, you're not alone in finding that. I too sometimes have problems with big toys, although I find that the more I use them, the more used to it and comfortable they become. But you don't have to do that if you don't want to.

Try typing slimline into the search and see what you think of the results http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/s.cfm?term=slimline not many though!

Fr33b1rd [sign in to see picture]

Aquabunny wrote:

I have the opposite problem - I'm single at the moment (and never had kids) and i find a lot of vibes are too big (in girth) for me to fully insert them. I can't see to find any slimmer vibes that are appealing to me, is it possible i just have a narrow vagina?

there are lots of vibes available that have diameters around 1 inch, these should be slender enough for anyone. Try a lady finger or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14703

It's also possible that it's just not your bag and a clitoral stimulator like a bullet would suit you better.

looked a bit harder for you aqua bunny and found

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8651 0.9 inches in diameter

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=713 0.6 inches in diameter

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12397 0.8 inch diameter

hope it helps

[suspended user]

suspended user

That last one looks very versatile which might be good for the long term.

Hope we didn't scare you off aquabunny

miss_nat [sign in to see picture]

I have the ben wah balls they don't feel uncomfortable, i don't really feel anything, even though i don't overly feel 'full' it seems to stimulate my g spot better, my OH is the perfect 'full' feeling!

miss_nat [sign in to see picture]

hmm vibe's that aren;t overly big stimulate my g spot better

Aquabunny [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the hints everyone. I have a regular rabbit vibe and a bullet, which obv is only really good for clit stimulation, but I do want something I can use for penetration as well. I'll have a look at the suggestions and maybe treat myself!

Wow, how's that for timing? Just got the LH email and ordering myself a Goldfinger Mini Vibe with a free Super Smoothie!

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

the super smoothie is briiliant, ive got that one! :)

Dxx

Miss_V [sign in to see picture]

I think its an individual thing. The feeling of being 'filled' might be more psychological than physical, you develope a tolerance to certain sensations so being stretched to a certain extent doesn't have the same 'wow' it used to, but it doesn't mean your actually any looser. Kegels will keep your vagina tight but if your already pretty tight and still finding you don't feel your boundries are being pushed it could be that the same intense feelings are there - they've just become familiar.

I've just turned 20, no kids and have actually broken a rabbit vibe with the grip of my pussy, however I can also accomodate large dildos (10") which felt insane the first time but after a while the mental shock of it went away and it started to feel kind of normal - but I definitly didn't loose any of my tightness and it physically felt the same, but the endorphine rush subsided as I grew to 'expect' it. If I stick to smaller things for a while (around the 6" mark) I can then go back to the big toys and it's got it's old shock factor back. For me it isn't only about the stretching of the vagina thats an intense sensation, but if your into deep penetration also the parting of the cervix - I imagine after childirth this would feel less intense? I can only guess.

Anyway I have just reread what I wrote and I don't think I was actually any help, sorry! Hope my rambling theories are at least somewhat interesting reading.

xxx

hey aquabunny, it's another slim one on deal of the day today.

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

I've posted about this one before - I've never had any children, and normally don't enjoy a whole lot of penetratey stuff, but one of my bestest ever pals is this glass dildo:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4735

It's small and narrow, but the shape of the head really does the trick for me, as well as the super smooth slipperiness of the glass. I cannot recommend it enough! :)

I wrote more about it here:

http://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/2008/06/26/spiral-and-tiger/#Spiral

Enjoy. :D

diamonds wrote:

the super smoothie is briiliant, ive got that one! :)

Dxx

Fab, my orders been sent already so looking forward to giving it a go!

TyMeDown [sign in to see picture]

i have had 2 kids naturally but i still dont seem to be able to take any big girthed toys, i struggle with the rabbits i have to be really turned on and really relaxd otherwise its a no go area. tbh tho im not too fussed about the girth i prefer a long cock rather than a thick one

GypsyLee [sign in to see picture]

mmmm this is an interesting one for me too.... would really appreciate thoughts...

Im 34 and have a 13 year marriage behind me.. the sex was ok if i did all the work... but after our children... the youngest is 9... we didnt really have intercourse much.. more of clit and g spot stim while i gave hand job which did really get us off but looking back i feel it was just to keep us satisfied and to empty his balls... etc....

his penis was probably below average size as well

so my new man.. cant beleive how tight i am... he said almost to the extent i almost push him out of me.. and he struggles tyo keep it in there... so im thinking... well thats a realy nice compliment..

and im wondering ... could it be the previous sex life.. (or lack of it) or could it be the fact i go to the gym and do a lot of high CV training... like bike/rower/x-traier/treadmill thats tightened me up a bit.. or could it be a mixture of both.. im thinking its the rower.. more than anything... iv had 3 kids as well natural births and no tears/cuts/stitches... quite big babies too.. my youngest was just short of 9 pounds

anyway... what do you think?

GrayMatter [sign in to see picture]

Anything that works the muscles in that region would probably tighten up your Vag. Stomach crunchs and the like. The rower I'd imagine would do it.

You could also just be naturally tight.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I think general exercise won't do much there, but like GrayMatter says, any specific kegel exercises defo would. I suppose we're all just different shapes and sizes and it's obviously a good thing for you! I think we get used to accomodating different sizes and after a while of not being stretched, I do find I get a bit tighter e.g. after not having sex for a while I'm tighter. As long as it feels good, it's good no matter what size you are!

olihearthoney [sign in to see picture]

In my minimal (22 years old) experience, I have to say most are the same, however I think that vaginas do change size to accommodate what ever they are taking! If I have sex with a girl who has just used a large rampant rabbit for example, she feels a lot looser, but I am not a woman so what do I know!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.