99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Eating your own cum (men)

Dandan2016 [sign in to see picture]

Never heard it called a slow-gasm but have now. Can do it but only whilst masturbating slowly for half hour or so.

collector [sign in to see picture]

We've discussed doing this as part of a dominatrix scene where my OH has me tied up and wanks me off until I come and she makes me lick it from her hands, she would then sit astride my face until she has taken her pleasure.

Mac317 [sign in to see picture]

Have to say like the idea of cumming in my wife and licking her out afterwards.

Philma45 [sign in to see picture]

Mac317 wrote:

Have to say like the idea of cumming in my wife and licking her out afterwards.

I have tried it Mac317 and it was lovely for both of us - kissed her whilst doing it as well

Corset_is [sign in to see picture]

ShannonMarlene wrote:

Whenever I let my OH go off in my mouth, I always passionately kiss him afterwards.
    It really gets us both going!

Omg! I totally love it if a guy kisses me after he's cum in my mouth. Not experienced that til recently but it was sooooo hot. Love reading this thread cos normally guys are like "eeeew!" about that!

chisel [sign in to see picture]

I have taken back my own cum in many different ways. As a return gift when my wife has given me oral and she spits it right back into my mouth, she has sat over my mouth after we have had sex and let my cum drip into my mouth as a creampie ( I love that ) and she has had me ( with the help of her ladyfriend ) on my back bent with my legs in the air so my dick is generally above my mouth and they have masturbated me until I cum into my own mouth. I love the taste of my own stuff and I don't mind creampie my wife or her ladyfriends after other guys have unloaded thier goods in them.

Mr. Fox [sign in to see picture]

I came in her mouth and told her not to swallow, then I moved in for a French kiss. I started it some time ago, but I've always been happy about 'cleaning up' after cumming inside her, this was just an advance on that.

What harm can it do? No I wouldn't say I enjoy the taste but the eroticism is amazing, so it continues indefinitely.

I think everyone should try it at least once.

teacake [sign in to see picture]

I love my cum just as much as my OH likes it, Its fun to be the one licking it off your OH body, but alone time can be just as fun as i like to find different objects to lick off my cum, food or licking it off a mirror etc.. its all fun.

xxxPhoenix72 [sign in to see picture]

I love snowballing... it's so hot, after I've cum in her mouth, to share it afterwards. A few ex partners were very pleasantly surprised when I told them not to swallow ;o)

Steviegosia [sign in to see picture]

I have been eating my own cum for years in fact just about everytime i masturbate its straight into my mouth i even lick my fingers, it does take a while to get use to but I love it. After having sex with my wife I often go down on her to lick out my cum

Yes man [sign in to see picture]

When I was young I used to swallow my own cum all the time but Ive found as I've got older and in to other things it's not something I really think about any more.I think it because when I was young I was very lucky that at that time I was a serious runner and so was very flexible with all the stretching exerises we did I found in a certain position I could actually give myself a full on blow job and ejaculate in to my own mouth and swallow, this was such a turn on and I loved sucking my own cock so much it was my main way of masterbation! Obviously as I've got older being that flexible is a thing of the past and so is sucking my own cock that the desire for swallowing my own cum has also gone. Although this thread has got me thinking about trying it again, swallowing my cum that is, if I tried to suck my own cock now I'd end up in hospital and in traction!

Steviegosia [sign in to see picture]

Oh lucky you I really wish I could suck my own cock although I have come quite close to actually doing it never quite reached but I can still manage to open up and fire it straight in my mouth

sd63 [sign in to see picture]

My wife will always kiss me hard after I've come in her mouth, I've laso icked up any spillage off her chin or face and given it back to her. Told her she can swap it with me if she wants, but she hasn't yet

Lone Ranger [sign in to see picture]

Don_Don wrote:

Pass.... honestly I couldn't do it. My wife loves to swallow it when she's in the mood, I don't ask her, I just let her do it if and when she wants, she did say she'd love to cum swap with another girl if we ever had a threesome.

I just couldn't do it and eat my own cum. but fair play to you.

Exactly the same, don't mind if she eats it, but wouldn't put it near my mouth. In the days when I had abs, I did used to rub it over them if she asked.

ash34m [sign in to see picture]

I have tried my own and it wasn't bad, I do t really mind if I did or didnt again, my partner isn't into it.

LadiesMan [sign in to see picture]

When masturbating - I often think "this time - im going to taste it".... but once I cum - Im totally disgusted at the thought.

Trying to ge tthe wife to tie me up, and then drip the cum into my mouth... thats the only way I'll probably ever try it.

Blue Steel [sign in to see picture]

Pre cum is cock honey it tastes great! Both myself & OH love it....I’ve shot my load into my mouth before, didn’t eat it tho spat it out as just felt wrong but was slightly turned on by how far I spurted.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.