£1.49 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. putting on condom with mouth

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

Haha I feel talented now :D xx

Beginners_luck ;) [sign in to see picture]

I can do that :) With no teeth snagging and yes, always a flavoured one!! It just helps make the act of putting it on more sexy and keeps him nice and hard even if hes one of those that gets a bit shy at the thought of having to use a condom!!

naughtyboy94 [sign in to see picture]

I still need to master this, tips anyone!? :)

Mrs Lightyear [sign in to see picture]

Oh, I haven't put a condom on with my mouth for years! I'm going to give it a go next time, to see if I still have the knack.

I used to be great at it, with a technique similar to Blackcherry's, squeeze the air out of the tip by holding it against the roof of my mouth with my tongue, keeping the ring in front of my lips.Then with my lips folded under my teeth so there is no contact with the condom and my teeth I roll it down the cock as far as is comfortable for me then slide back up to suck the tip gently as I use my hand to roll it down all the way. Super quick and simple when you get the hang of it and it helps to avoid the clunky/awkward 'stop to put on the condom' step.

I hope it goes without saying that this method will increase the risk of STI's being caught and could damage the condom if it snags on teeth, so not a great idea for everyone.

JohnA [sign in to see picture]

I've always found it a great turn on when the woman I was with put the condom on me, in whatever way. Just starting to put it on with her mouth and then just rolling it down the rest of the way is great as well and avoids some of the risks noted above. Another plus to the girl putting it on is that it's a way for her to show that she's ready for entry, and just helps everything go smoothly and sexily.

MIchaelaslut [sign in to see picture]

How can I put this without causing upset. If his cock isn't too big its easy to put a condom on with your mouth. However, if he is well endowed (please please) its pretty well impossible. After you have had several thousand different cock opportunities its far easier and quicker to put it on by hand, 2-3 seconds, trust me.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.