Want it tomorrow? Order in the next ... for Special Deilvery
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Circumcised or foreskin

CocoGirl [sign in to see picture]

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

It doesn't bother me. My OH is always clean down there, and is uncut. Majority of partners have been cut, I can't tell a difference, except they are slightly desensitised.

However I had a thing with a guy once who I swear mustn't of pulled back his foreskin in his life when he showered. Good God, I went downtown, pulled down his boxers.. and BOOM. Cheese.

*shudders* That is awful. Surely he could see the buildup, how could anyone expect any sort of sexy time with unhygienic bits and pieces? I'm glad you told him to fix his act Sugarboobies. I prefer an uncircumcised penis. I like seeing the movement of the foreskin and I don't feel like I may hurt him if I'm using my hands.
    WillC [sign in to see picture]

Religious grounds...mutilating someone in the name of a fictional character!

macspants [sign in to see picture]

Foreskin, its not much but I need every help in that department.

Marriedscot [sign in to see picture]

I'm circumcised and I think it's great

Fozzbear [sign in to see picture]

Marriedscot wrote:

Agreed I think so too

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Fozzbear wrote:

Marriedscot wrote:

Agreed I think so too

I quite welcome balanced views.

I am really on the fence with this debate.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Cut or not! They're beautiful in their own right. so be proud of what you have and enjoy what pleasure they provide you lot :) xx

Woodster21 [sign in to see picture]

Fozzbear wrote:

Marriedscot wrote:

Agreed I think so too

I have to agree

chrism65634 [sign in to see picture]

Woodster21 wrote:

Fozzbear wrote:

Marriedscot wrote:

Agreed I think so too

I have to agree

I'm circumcised but wish I wasn't. Makes me wonder without the nerve endings what I'm missing out on :(
    JohnSartre [sign in to see picture]

Seems like uncut is preferred contrary to what some of the guys are saying. Don't have to tell me though, it'd be very stupid of me to generalize on one thread

Wight*goddess [sign in to see picture]

Mutilating gentialia of innocents in the name of religion or generalised healthcare is wrong regardless of gender in my opinion. I dont blame the parents - in western countries it is the powerhorse that is the system that to blame.

If a genuine, individual medical reson presents that requires circumsision, then so be it, but to say that everyone needs it just in case or just so they look like their peers is out dated and obscene. I am grateful to have been British and in the uk and not face the pressure that US (for example) parents face to have my newborn son cut.

That said, my (British) husband is cut, and has a beautiful penis. I have also experienced intact men. They are equally aesthetically pleasing. To watch an excitable cockhead emerge from the petals of foreskin as it grows hard is a turnon. Both perform excellently in bed, so what does it matter?

*gets off high horse..*

chisel [sign in to see picture]

Wight goddess. What a lovely described last paragraph. My wife says exactly the same as you. I have a fairly long foreskin and she loves watching my cockhead emerge. She and her ladyfriend often lay their heads on my tummy and make comments as it appears. So it's foreskins forever for me. My wife says she can't really tell the differance once a member is stiff and hard. Mind you she loves it anyway!

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Wight goddess - very well put. I'm sure if this thread were titled "FGM or labia" it would not have run to 7 pages of polite conversation.

Hazeladam [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm interesting reading others opinions on this, I myself am a cut man but I didn't have it done until I was about 20 due to medical reason of it being too tight and causing a fair bit of discomfort.

I didn't sleep with anyone until I was 18 and it soon became apparent that it wasn't quite right, so off tot he docs I went and they decided that it wasn't tight enough to warrant a full circumcision. Next stop was hospital where they made a V cut in my foreskin. Few weeks of healing time and still no good so ended up with a full cut.

Hygiene- I wouldn't say it's cleaner as such but it is easier to clean and keep clean, obviously though there's no reason for poor hygiene whether you're cut or not

masturbation- if you're too rough with it does become sore, but I guess the same could be said for uncut

as for the look of it well that's down to personal preference I guess but it still does the same job. The first girl I slept with saw it before and after and she said it looked better but felt the same to her

My experience: yes it dos desensitise it but upside of that is i last longer, my OH says she prefers my cut one to her ex's uncut but I think she might be biased lol

Sparky 1 [sign in to see picture]

I'm a circumcised guy and I've got to say it doesn't hurt me when I masterbate, also I don't need to use any lubes either when I do, but really enjoy it if I or my oh uses lube on me 🤗
    The oh says it doesn't bother her that I've been cut she likes it just the same as if it wasn't

Saucy Eros [sign in to see picture]

Not circumcised. Mine does peel back on its own when going woody mast though but a male friend's will cover his whole head even when fully erect.

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

I'm circumsised and my OH prefers it, and so do I

Bigjason [sign in to see picture]

I been cut all my life. I had it done when I was a baby. For me it is easier to clean.

pantieman [sign in to see picture]

I am uncut as nature intended and find the extra sensivity can lead to an early climax but usually my partner can keep up .As a kid I learned to roll back and keep clean and wonder if the advise is given soon enough to boys to keep percy clean .

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I have no preference. I've slept with uncircumcised and circumcised. You are who you are and that's fine by me, I would never judge a lover purely on foreskin or lack of. 😊

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.