• Tattoos..your opinions?

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Mr Monster wrote:

BigPoppa wrote:

get it done in japanese for an extra layer of subtlty?

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur....

I think Muz has the right idea - only get something done in a particular style if that has meaning to you. Don't just do it because you think it looks cool or, worse, to fit in with what you think a tattoo should look like...

Roughly translated - "Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound"

I didn't study it at school, worse luck, but there's a table of useful phrases at -

www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A218882

GGElouise [sign in to see picture]

I *love* tattoos! I have quite a few as you can see in my photos, and on other people they are a big turn on too! Yum :) x

BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]

Mr M - very true!

I am starting to feel that its a sign that people are sexually confident and also quite confortable in their own skin.

Would those who have them say thats true?

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

BigPoppa wrote:

Mr M - very true!

I am starting to feel that its a sign that people are sexually confident and also quite confortable in their own skin.

Would those who have them say thats true?

I think having tattoos on my body makes me feel more confident about myself, something I take some pride in and perhaps, rightly enough, more desirable to the opposite sex.

maccess [sign in to see picture]

turn off for me

NeonKink [sign in to see picture]

Must say i'm a big fan I have 3 myself

just have to see a guy in the street with a full back piece - or better, full body suit! - and oops, all my clothes appear to have fallen off.

and on the subject of body mods, you haven't lived until you've been eaten out by a guy with a forked tongue!

wildie [sign in to see picture]

Personally i don't like them! Unless it's small and personal

muchkin [sign in to see picture]

I personally love tattoos, im a huge fan. Although i know some people are not. I have 7 and i am currently searching/mid design for my 8th, but my husband isnt a fan. He is happy for me to do what i like with my body, and doesnt mind me having tattoos, as long as there is a reason behind them, so if someone asks me about 1 of my tats, then i can tell a story of sorts.

I know alot of people dont like them, that is their personal preference. I have recently had 1 of my tattoos covered up / re-designed because i deiceded i was no longer keen on what i had originally, but then it is swings and roundabouts

My conclusion; Tattoos = good lol (if well thought out and planned)

rlc321 [sign in to see picture]

personally i find them sexy on women i dont have any myself but my OH has alot and they make her look good. but in the end its personal taste, i am thinking of getting one or 2 myselfe just not sure yet.

Lovehoney - Laura [sign in to see picture]

I think they are a great way to show your body off artistically.

I have a couple and a half of one thats not finished but I love everysingle on and they mean some thing to me too.

As long as they are done well, I think they all look great!

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Personally I don't like them but I DO respect the art of having one done or the creation involved in making it look perfect.

I couldn't imagine having one but then I don't have anything in mind that I would want, if that makes sense? (My piercing was my statement to myself to adorn my body) but my OH has said he'd like one.

I'd rather he didn't and it's all academic as it stands at the moment since he doesn't know what he wants so I think it's just an idea that he'd like one but doesn't know what he wants but ultimately if he really did want to go ahead and have one there isn't much I could do since it's his body.

That said I know what if I objected he probably wouldn't get one done out of respect but I guess it depends on what tattoo he was thinking of having and what it meant to him.

Lovehoney - Laura [sign in to see picture]

You must have a good idea in mind what you really want as its going to be on your body for a long time, take at least a few months before doing it. Then talk to the artist to see if you like their work too.

LOVE [sign in to see picture]

as long as they can be covered up with clothes i dont mind,i pefer small tattoos especley on a female

my right brest has 7 small fruit tattoos on it ,cherrys,bannana ete top of my vagina has small name on it,b/f and one small one on my inner vagina lip(that one really hurt when it was put on)

wouldnt have them where it shows,arm legs or back

but thats just my chorse

YoungEssexCouple [sign in to see picture]

Love them, have 4 myself, got the 5th booked for June and designing my 6th. Love them on girls too !

S&S [sign in to see picture]

They're a major turn on, although there are certain places I don't appreciate them (never been a fan of chest tattoos for instance). The gf had considered getting something on one of her breasts, but I didn't think that was a great idea either. But the ones she has are fantastic and very sexy. I've none myself, but we're both going to get one done for our anniversary at the end of this month, I'm really looking forward to that!

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

LOVE wrote:

as long as they can be covered up with clothes i dont mind,i pefer small tattoos especley on a female

my right brest has 7 small fruit tattoos on it ,cherrys,bannana ete top of my vagina has small name on it,b/f and one small one on my inner vagina lip(that one really hurt when it was put on)

wouldnt have them where it shows,arm legs or back

but thats just my chorse

totally agree, mine are all hidden ... dont think I would like the OH to get one to be honest :) ... if i could i would actually remove most of mine!

cheer_up [sign in to see picture]

I don't have any - I'm far too fickle, haha. I'd get something done, wake up the next day and be like "What the hell was I thinking?!"

Nothing momentous enough has happened in my life to deserve an indelible place in my skin either, and I'd much prefer my tattoo to have some kind of significance.

sexy dad [sign in to see picture]

i really like tattoos, some women look absolutely amazing with them but it cant be silly little things it has to be decent sized ones with lots of detail, but i have seen some utter crap ones and lots of pointless ones.

i have 2 and not even half way through my third. i have a tribal eagle on my left arm that i got when i was 16 and wish i never got it cos its just in the way, i have "your name" on my right arse cheek that i keep forgeting about until it takes me by surprise in the shower, and i have had about 11 hours so far on my right arm. its a full sleeve from the wrist all the way up onto my chest and shoulder blade.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.