• How inventive are you?

WandA [sign in to see picture]

It reminds me of a white grim reaper.... Gets very good review though!

Hope you have some fun with your new toy!

HoneyBeeLamb [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

i would have had it today if i hadnt have been out when the postie popped by yesterday morning. i really didnt expect it to arrive until tuesday! i did the free postage so 2-4days delivery. ordered very late on thursday night. excellent speedy delivery i must say.

The postage is great here, free and fast!

headsouth wrote:

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

Yeah you're right, i really like the look of those bendy restraint cables, only trouble is we have a big bed and i don't think the OH's arms will stretch to reach the bed posts!!! Lol, mine certainly won't. :-P

Does LH not sell an arm stretching toy??

Stretchy arms maybe?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10617

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

headsouth wrote:

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

Yeah you're right, i really like the look of those bendy restraint cables, only trouble is we have a big bed and i don't think the OH's arms will stretch to reach the bed posts!!! Lol, mine certainly won't. :-P

Stretchy arms maybe?

That is just scary! It looks like a severed limb! I don't like realistic toys at the best of times but that's particularly creepy!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

WandA wrote:

headsouth wrote:

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

Stretchy arms maybe?

That is just scary! It looks like a severed limb! I don't like realistic toys at the best of times but that's particularly creepy!

xxKPxx

Did you see this posted by 'Lovehoney' a while ago?

http://www.homemade-sex-toys.com/sexdoll/

THATS creepy!

*Emma* [sign in to see picture]

Lava lamp lids, a lil statue i had (when you press the button under it and the figures arms and legs wiggle about), hairbrush, shower head when its on full power and shot over the clit its kindof fabulous! x

*shudder* WandA!!!! That homemade sexdoll is seriously freaky/possibly modern art...I find it hard to tell which!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

*shudder* WandA!!!! That homemade sexdoll is seriously freaky/possibly modern art...I find it hard to tell which!

xxKPxx

Tell me about it... it has 4 testicles, 2 from the dildo and 2 from the arse. Strange!

WandA wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

Tell me about it... it has 4 testicles, 2 from the dildo and 2 from the arse. Strange!

Either that or the doll has a terrible case of hemorrhoids!

xxKPxx

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

*Emma* wrote:

Lava lamp lids, a lil statue i had (when you press the button under it and the figures arms and legs wiggle about), hairbrush, shower head when its on full power and shot over the clit its kindof fabulous! x

May i take a moment to say

ahhhhhhh

power-showers

Dunca1348 wrote:

It could end up with testicles and a pussy. Now thats strange

Not in some place.

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Hairbrush handle, showerhead, electric toothbrush, drumstick (lol wooden not chicken!), back massagers, pencils, spoon spankers! Anything I could get me hands on before we discovered LH!

x

Don't forget the mango juicer too!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16325

x

I'll never look at the veg aisle in the same way again!

http://www.homemade-sex-toys.com/vibrator/

x

Well, i collected it monday, had a little go before work. Im unsure, it may be the batteries i had were running out of it may be that the vibe just aint powerful enough for me. However, i sat next to my bf that night when he was playing xbox and decided to try it out on him. just on the tip of his penis. he liked it :D

im going to try again as soon as this week is over. then i'll write a review

WandA wrote:

HoneyBeeLamb wrote:

Well, i collected it monday, had a little go before work. Im unsure, it may be the batteries i had were running out of it may be that the vibe just aint powerful enough for me. However, i sat next to my bf that night when he was playing xbox and decided to try it out on him. just on the tip of his penis. he liked it :D

WandA wrote:

I look forward to your review.

Takes some time and the right toy to get the best out of it. Partners also help sometimes too!

Jonno [sign in to see picture]

I hope all of those using drumsticks are using brand new ones, mine are so rough from where they've hit the cymbals, you'd get splinters!

yeah, he was really looking forward to trying it out on me, but it'll have to wait til the weekend now. i have a quick question for you. how the hell to i add a picture to my profile?! i cant see anything that says upload pictures here.

WandA wrote:

HoneyBeeLamb wrote:

WandA wrote:

I look forward to your review.

Takes some time and the right toy to get the best out of it. Partners also help sometimes too!

HoneyBeeLamb wrote:

yeah, he was really looking forward to trying it out on me, but it'll have to wait til the weekend now. i have a quick question for you. how the hell to i add a picture to my profile?! i cant see anything that says upload pictures here.

See the 'My account' tab in the top right? Click that and then the 3rd line down to 'edit my profile'.

There is an option to upload some pics from your local disk (computer) there.

lol i must have gone on there 30 times and still didnt find it until i read your msg. thanks. i now have a pic :)

WandA wrote:

HoneyBeeLamb wrote:

See the 'My account' tab in the top right? Click that and then the 3rd line down to 'edit my profile'.

There is an option to upload some pics from your local disk (computer) there.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.