£2.99 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. BISEXUAL CHAT

Cara Sutra [sign in to see picture]

S20 I think that's it, the fact that I wouldn't ever do anything behind his back, I've been nothing but entirely honest so he trusts me implicitly now. He knows I even went without for years when he and I thought it would bother him, so I put his feelings ahead of my needs, which must also help his security.

*approaches WandA with various pointy and inflatable inserty things*

ha only joking

No I think you're very much correct, I also personally believe that 99% of women are, or have the potential to be bisexual. We love our affection and are open to receiving this from women as well as men. jmo so don't shoot me

I wouldn't say Im only attracted to one male but I do only love one man (and he is the last man I'll ever sleep with) .. I only find about 5 men in the world sexually attractive. Unsure why it's those 5, some of them are for physical features some for personality. But I just generally don't find men as attractive.

xxxxxxxx

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Ecksvie wrote:

I started off the same as you AdnaW, although I've been developing a bit. I'm not able to imagine real people because it turns me off if I'm not properly linked to them in that way, and since I don't have a girlfriend I'm obviously not.

I have been trying to explore what I find attractive in a woman though. When I'm out and about I look at women passing by and think about whether I would like them in that way or not, then trying to notice patterns, and indeed they're there and it would seem I do have something of a "type". This is of course based purely on looks as I can't know their personality just by looking.

I have a girly type too!! Can't apply it to actual sex though........

WandA I love that theory - it makes such sense! It really does seem that a lot of us are really switched off to other men once we're in a relationship with one that we love!

Perhaps it wouldn't extend to a wider circle, but to the people it occurs with, perhaps that's the reason!

Ax

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I don't feel as weird for my "asexualness" now Ecks!!

(meant to add that in my previous post!)

Ax

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Mistress Cara wrote:

I wouldn't say Im only attracted to one male but I do only love one man (and he is the last man I'll ever sleep with) .. I only find about 5 men in the world sexually attractive. Unsure why it's those 5, some of them are for physical features some for personality. But I just generally don't find men as attractive.

xxxxxxxx

So me, your OH.... who else?

AdnaW wrote:

WandA I love that theory - it makes such sense! It really does seem that a lot of us are really switched off to other men once we're in a relationship with one that we love!

Perhaps it wouldn't extend to a wider circle, but to the people it occurs with, perhaps that's the reason!

Ax

I know I'm not particulary ogly (no I didn't miss spell ugly...) and less so since with you Ad... I do find I noticed big sexy random bums more when you've escaped to the Shire or somewhere! So how do I apply for this Nobill Priz thingie?

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Potential theory:

I've read plenty of women here say they adore their man but only their man and are more attracted to women.

MC, Ecks, KP and Ad are all pretty much exclusively attracted to one male. (sorry if I'm wrong there)

Perhaps its a naturalistic mechanism for loyalty to ensure security etc. From a Darwinian perspective I don't want you lusting over other men but shouldn't be threatened by other women (who could in theory provide you with support). Maybe this explains the 'onesexualness' when it comes to men.

I know when we apply Darwinism to humans it gets a little bit cloudy and controversial but I think there appears to be some logic in this.

Anything to add or shoot me down on OA?

When I first saw my boyfriend as a potential partner, there was nothing that I found really attractive physically. That's not to say he's not good looking and I think he's gorgeous now, but it grew as I loved his personality. When I think about the reasons I find him sexually attractive now, it all seems to come down to it being him, rather than him being a male and finding that attractive. So far in my experience, it's the opposite with women! I find them sexually attractive, but often I get to know them and it dulls. I've only realised I'm bisexual in the last few months so I don't have much to go on there, but that's what I've experienced so far with women.

All this boils down to the reasons why I feel my boyfriend shouldn't be threatened by either sex. I am completely unable to look at another man and find him sexy. I just can't do it, and not just because I'm in love with my boyfriend. I have to be in love with a man before I can deem him sexy.

Women, on the other hand, I find very attractive physically, but the personality can overshadow that and I lose interest just a tiny bit, meaning that a relationship with another woman is very unlikely to happen.

I don't really want to hook up with women over the internet, but I would actually be quite interested to see if the opportunity arose how it would be for me if I got to know a woman first and knew her personality without knowing what she looked like, and then it got physical. This seems the best way for me with a man, so I'd be interested to see what would happen with a woman.

WandA wrote:

Mistress Cara wrote:

xxxxxxxx

I did put them on my blog ... hang on... on my favourite things post

http://thecarasutra.blogspot.com/2010/03/wet-puppies-noses-and-whisker-less.html

bottom paragraph of it

Mistress Cara wrote:

WandA wrote:

I did put them on my blog ... hang on... on my favourite things post

http://thecarasutra.blogspot.com/2010/03/wet-puppies-noses-and-whisker-less.html

bottom paragraph of it

I think you've spelt my name wrong and I don't remember playing a vampire but eh, we all make mistakes.

I'll need a picture of you so I know the outside is as irresistible as the personality you have! It's all very well flaunting lady parts at me but I'm sure you don't look like a c...ute little strokable bare mound.

^^ really getting my money's worth from the devil emote here aren't I lol

Mistress Cara wrote:

I'll need a picture of you so I know the outside is as irresistible as the personality you have! It's all very well flaunting lady parts at me but I'm sure you don't look like a c...ute little strokable bare mound.

^^ really getting my money's worth from the devil emote here aren't I lol

I thought you trademarked the devil emoticon?

Surely you would prefer people to look like c...ute little etcs, you like ladies!

don't really have pics of me, I don't like having my photo taking... mainly because I don't like flashes and I'm sensitive to light (and I secretly work for MI5, SSSHHHHHH). I'll have a scoot round to try and find one at some point, I have one of my eye thats good! Errr, other than that most pics involving me involve my sexy little Ad attached to me in some way.

Rawr

It's almost like you want me to fancy your sexy little Ad in rather an uncontrollable wave of desire type way! lol

Love your sense of humour, your MI5 statement caused another real and proper LOL moment!!

This thread is really not helping my desperate craving sexual need at the moment

Poor (paw?) me. Lol

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

I've just read Mistress Cara's latest blog post.

http://www.thecarasutra.blogspot.com/?zx=b8c48398ced11005

The devil in me wants to start a 'Teasing Mistress Cara with Words' thread but I'll be kind.

Sapphic lovelies in thigh high boots with leather whips and....

Sorry, I'll stop now.

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

Oh, that was meant to go in the Good Morning thread. Ah well, it's just as appropriate here I suppose.

It's a good job crying turns me on!

I hurt so good

I can say after posting that I'm now unemployed.

Its hard to not think sexy thoughts of AdnaW and due to the sexy nature of this place I can unashamedly show off how great she is! Or I think a completely innocent thought and my mind gets sidetracked... that happens a lot here!

Think of sheep! Very unsexy!

Thanks Hella, but my point was that it is healing really well, just leaving me in sexual torment for the moment I have a vertical piercing as well, but I will look into getting a ring, thank you

PS which other piercings do you have? I'm nosy lol - you could stick it on the piercings thread if you want. Or, you know. Tell me to mind my own business, lol xxx

Hella Rouge (LH) wrote:

Cara, having reads your Blog, I'd suggest changing to a ring. All of my piercings had an improved heal rate once I switched from bar to ring.

Don't give her an excuse to fiddle with it.... we won't see her for a couple of day...

WandA wrote:

Hella Rouge (LH) wrote:

Cara, having reads your Blog, I'd suggest changing to a ring. All of my piercings had an improved heal rate once I switched from bar to ring.

Don't give her an excuse to fiddle with it.... we won't see her for a couple of day...

lmao I said to a friend that it's probably healing quickly from all the action its used to! Esp that supersex bullet...............now where did I put that.... xx

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Potential theory:

I've read plenty of women here say they adore their man but only their man and are more attracted to women.

MC, Ecks, KP and Ad are all pretty much exclusively attracted to one male. (sorry if I'm wrong there)

Perhaps its a naturalistic mechanism for loyalty to ensure security etc. From a Darwinian perspective I don't want you lusting over other men but shouldn't be threatened by other women (who could in theory provide you with support). Maybe this explains the 'onesexualness' when it comes to men.

I know when we apply Darwinism to humans it gets a little bit cloudy and controversial but I think there appears to be some logic in this.

Anything to add or shoot me down on OA?

Yar that's exactly true for me I can tell if a man is handsome but it does nothing for me sexually. The idea of being touched by a man other than my OH makes me feel really uncomfortable. I identified as lesbian before I met my OH so it was a massive shock to me when I was attracted to him.

I am entirely emotionally fulfilled by my relationship with DD so for me being with a woman is not to do with a need for emotional support ... it's just my natural response to be physically attracted to women and luckily my OH is happy for me to act on it. I think he's fine with it because he knows that emotionally I'm monogomous: I couldn't love anyone else and I'm not going to run off and leave him! DD has also said that he gets pleasure from my pleasure (in whatever kinky way I happen to be experiencing it): me being with another woman means I'm enjoying myself and this makes him happy! I am well aware that I am a very spoiled and VERY lucky girl! One day I hope we can find a playmate we can both have fun with a) because I'm greedy and b) because my OH's oral is too good not to share!

xxKPxx

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

We're a compllicated bunch aren't we!

I must say I love my man, and i'm attracted to him as I am attracted to other men (i'm allowed to look!!). I can imagine me and my man growing old together and having a good long relationship. He provides me with security, love and safety, and also together we have the ability to reproduce.

I could never imagine being in a relationship with a woman, but I am very attracted to women sexually, depending on my mood I would say more so than men sometimes. But it's nothing to do with love or security, it's more excitement and meeting my 'lesbian needs' for want of a better way of putting it.

Having said that....this is where I get complicated, lol. If I was having sex with the same woman on a regular basis, I would get rather jealous I suppose if she were having sex with other people, don't know why. And this is where it gets really strange - I would want to be really romantic with her and buy her flowers and plan nights in with her.....but I wouldn't want a relationship! Go figure lol.

Mistress Cara wrote:

No I think you're very much correct, I also personally believe that 99% of women are, or have the potential to be bisexual. We love our affection and are open to receiving this from women as well as men. jmo so don't shoot me

Me and my friend have had this theory since college - but we couldn't convince any of our other friends that nobody is completely straight or gay, and that its not as black and white as that. I like to think of it as a whole complicated spectrum ranging from 0.1% bi to 99.9% bi. I do believe its in everybody whether we admit it or not is another matter. xx

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

I've just made a really long blog post about all the stuff to do with my bisexuality. I didn't realise it was so long and complicated!

http://ecksvie.blogspot.com/2010/04/bisexuality.html

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.