99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. BISEXUAL CHAT

Lunar Lunacy [sign in to see picture]

I pretty much thought I was a lesbian until I started to fancy this guy in my form class. He was handsome, smart, funny and kind. Alas, our relationship did not last. But I did realise I liked guys as well, and started to date them. I've gone out with girls before and loved it, but the thought of my parents finding out stopped me. They are religious as in 'we hate gays' religious, so I think I'll wait until I've moved out before the girl/girl sexcapades can begin!

Noon [sign in to see picture]

Hi again LL :)

Sounds like a pragmatic approach to me.

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone

As most of you probably know if I had to label myself I would say I'm bisexual. So thought I would get involved in this thread!

Always thought I was straight, got into my first serious relationshp with a man at 17, had only ever fancied men. That relationship lasted 3 years and we were engaged by the time we split. During the relationship I was lucky enough to work with a stunning lady on a placement and became quite confused. I couldn't work out what the feeling were that I had for her...I knew I liked her but it was much more than that. Then it hit me like an express train that I fancied the pants off her! I had never had any sort of sexual attraction to a woman before.

I went home and told my boyfriend, as I didn't want us to have any secrets and I was hoping to make some sense of it. He was fine about it, much to my relief! A few weeks passed and it was only when I brought up the subject again I realised that he thought I'd been joking. When he realised I was serious we had a massive row and didn't speak for a couple of days. I never brought up the subject with him again and we were together another two years before we finally split. It was such a relief, I could be myself again and didn't have to hide anything from anybody.

So I had my fun while I was single, explored my sexuality further and kissed a couple of girls. Talked about it with my friends who were great. I've never gone any further with a woman but would love too!! I find myself equally sexually attracted to both men and women. I'm 21 now and I know who I am and i'm comfortable with it.

I met my current fella just over a year ago, I was completley honest from the start and he's fine with it! In fact he encourages me!

So that's my story. Interested to hear others!

x

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

I dabbled and slept with two women in my late teens but I actually wouldn't say I'm Bi! I suppose I was curious but in general I don't ever feel sexually attracted to women. I would turn for Pink though probably LOL I love her and have seen her live 6 times. Anyhoo, I suppose after large quantities of alcohol I become a bit more open to the idea of lady love, but in general I'm in the straight camp. I suppose I'm bi-curious at best - but only after a lot to drink LOL Sorry, that's probably not very helpful!

Oh and I kissed maybe 7 women late teens/early 20s....

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

^^ Aw damn! There was me thinking I had scored with a hot chick like yourself and forgotten somehow!

Hehe I wish!

x

Thanks all for reawakening this one. :)

Most of this is in my profile, but to add some detail....

At school I was decidedly geeky, liked the company of other boys by default as most of the girls ran screaming from my near-ginger frecklyiness. I worked on the basis that I was gay, it felt likely. Those girls that I did get to know well were always friends first with a bit of pre-teen exploration in a couple of cases. The only serious sexual encounters I had were with boys.

After leaving school I got together with one of those girls and ended up in a real (straight) relationship with all that goes with it, that failed dramatically a few years in; right at the big commitment point and I went head-long into another hetrosexual relationship.

That was accompanied by a number of flings with guys and girls that was when I decided I liked love and affection from both sexes, I was not confused after all... I was bi. :) After a great many years and several massive commitments the relationship ended without me ever discussing my sexuality.

I am now in an entirely open relationship with a woman who was a good friend for years, we talk about everything and spend 99% of our time together. I feel comfortable flirting openly with both genders without worrying who will over hear and gossip, it is a great feeling and only now do I think I am finding out who I am and more intriguingly who I was.

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Doh! How did I miss this thread, the title's written in capital letters! I think I'm going mad/blind with sleep deprivation!

I know that technically I am bisexual since I have a boyfriend but like girls. However, I prefer to call it "gay with a twist!" ...

I considered myself a lesbian before I met my OH and it was a bit of a shock (to say the least) when I found myself falling for him back when we were just friends. I've always seen men that I thought were good looking and had nice personailites etc but I've never been attracted to another one before or since meeting my OH. Women on the other hand are a different story all together! I think am just drawn to the soft, feminine form but I can't really explain why, it's just the way I've always been!

I can pin point the very first moment I knew I was gay: when I watched To Die For with Nicole Kidman and she dancing in the rain. Her dress got wet and so did I...it was the very first sexual feeling I ever had!

Nice thread, I'm glad I (eventually) found it!

xxKPxx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

*Waits for Kitty Purry to add some input* Lol!

Lol! Did you catch that one KP?

Lol I did indeed my pervy spider senses must have tingled!

xxKPxx

I've always seen men that I thought were good looking and had nice personailites etc but I've never been attracted to another one before or since meeting my OH. Women on the other hand are a different story all together! I think am just drawn to the soft, feminine form...

That is probably true of most people though? Regardless of orientation. The female form is very beautiful to behold and touch.

Men are very different though, a blunt weapon if you like. They are easy to read and therefore sex tends to be easy to dip into. Guys are also a slave to their hormones of the moment, which cam make life get exciting quickly.

Neither gender is better IMHO, just different. Not being bi means missing out. ;)

Yeah, I think being with a woman could be very different - in no means least because there wouldn't be that expectation or conclusion of sex involving penetration (with a penis anyways!) so I feel like it could maybe be a longer, lingering experience. Not that I have any complaints and Elcano takes his time and focuses on my pleasure. He's even said if I don't want penetration we don't have to - but I don't think that would be an indefinite thing! Plus, I like the intimacy it can bring anyway. As I say, I don't consider myself bi but I have been known to get more curious after a few drinks! The last time I kissed a woman was five weeks after Elcano and I got together (naughty ) which he knows about. It's funny.... as I say it's not something I especially think about and I really don't find myself looking at women sexually but I guess there's something there even if it comes out when I'm drunk! It's not that I'm oppressing anything - I've got several gay and lesbian friends and grew up (as in my teens/20s) going to gay clubs (which is where I've snogged a couple of girlies) so maybe on the "scale" I'm just like a 3 or something LOL Interesting anyway... Of course Elcano has said the typical hetero-male thing of he doesn't mind me exploring this if he can watch or join in LOL

sxe_couple21 [sign in to see picture]

It came up in conversation that Mrs SXE was curious and since then we've been exploring that together which has been great fun and I think now the "was curious" can be replaced with "bi". What we find hard is to find girls that are our age and interested with joining in with couples. We've done ok so far but its not easy to find them and detracts a bit from the process.

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

The first girl I was ever attracted to was in my first year of uni, she was an exchange student. My fresher fling was with a guy called Nick, who I REALLY liked but he liked the foreign exchange girl too! At the time I couldn't figure out if I liked her because we were quite close or because I like girls or maybe I just liked her cos Nick did. I have had crushes on a couple of girls since then, nothing major. Before I would have said I was bi curious as I couldn't picture myself in a relationship with a girl but I think now I could so I say I'm bi. I've actually not even kissed a girl let alone done anything else but I would really like to explore that side of my sexuality more. I know people say gay bars are actually not the best place to go but otherwise I wouldn't know where to start! X

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

Lol, you see in a club situation I am am aproachee rather than an approacher and with other girls I'd be scared that they were straight. I don't get bi vibes from people. With friends they'd have to make the first move cos I'd feel like I was crossing the boundaries x

Wizzie86 wrote:

Lol, you see in a club situation I am am aproachee rather than an approacher and with other girls I'd be scared that they were straight. I don't get bi vibes from people. With friends they'd have to make the first move cos I'd feel like I was crossing the boundaries x

I know what you mean! I'm completely oblivious to whether someone is bi, and i'll always be too scared to do anything about it if I see someone I like in case I get a slap! xx

TVWill [sign in to see picture]

Sexuality is a weird one, I much prefer girls to look at and find sexually attractive and don't really find the same with guys. Strangely I find the idea of sex with guys (at the moment) more appealling.

My same sex experiences have been a mixed bag of kissing female friends (or rather them kissing me), getting hit on at gay clubs by women (and either declining or sometimes kissing them), a friend-of-friend who was bi making it very clear she liked me (so I drunkenly snogged her too then felt awful when she said she'd meant what she said the night before and really liked me and would like a relationship with me (wtf! we'd just met!) and I had to let her down gently...), and the one that I did the most physical stuff with (joint oral) was a girl I got chatting to in a gay club and then I actually made a move on her LOL We went back to my (gay male) mate's flat and he went to bed (with his shag) and me and this girl were sat drinking in his front room. I was straddled a chair (as you do) and leaning my arms across the back of it. She was sitting on the floor and after some flirting I felt quite confident full of drink! We had major eye contact then I slowly beckoned her over with my finger. She crawled over to me and then when she got close to me I placed my hands softly on her face and leant down to kiss her. We ended up going down on each other. Unfortunately when she was doing it to me my mate wandered through the room to find his cigarettes which he'd left in the kitchen! His face was a picture LOL

The last time I kissed a girl (ahh now that bloody Katy Perry song's going round my head) it was a few weeks after I got together with Elcano. Im not proud of it, but he's aware of it.

I dunno... as I've said previously I actually wouldn't say I'm bi because I really don't see women and find them attractive. However, I suppose if I know a woman's gay/bi I perhaps see them in a more potentially sexual light - and throw drink into the mix and I get more curious! So it's possibly something I'd explore again but I don't feel any particular itch to scratch. Elcano has said he wouldn't mind if he could watch/join in *rolls eyes* but that isn't something I'd want.If I was ever going to do it I'd want it to be something private or I think the dynamic would be all wrong for me. So I suppose I am bi-curious, but it's not something I give a lot of thought to really. But if the wine's flowing and a bi/gay woman made her intentions felt to me and I was interested then who knows...

HeatherD [sign in to see picture]

Hello everyone!

I haven’t posted much before but have been a persistent lurker round these parts and thought I’d throw in my thoughts :) I identify as bi – although I’ve only told boyfriends and a few close friends (and now you guys, lol). The thing is, I’ve only ever had relationships with guys and I think I’d only feel the need to tell everyone if I ever started dating a girl. I’m not sure when I first realised, really. I remember being attracted to both males and females when younger, but then when I got with my first boyfriend I only had eyes for him! Unfortunately after a while I developed a condition called vulvodynia, which makes penetrative sex really painful and for a while I withdrew from sex altogether. I realised that to have any kind of sex life I’d have to alter my thinking about what constitutes “sex” and as a result eventually found I can enjoy lots besides penetration. I guess it was at this time I realised how much sensual and sexual potential there is in all of us and have been determined ever since not to restrict myself on what or who I see as sexual. I’m in a relationship with a guy at the mo but would love to kiss a girl, at least. He’s said before he would be fine with that but it’s kind of a difficult situation to arrive at, for all the same reasons as above! I’m shy anyway, but just the thought of approaching someone who turns out to be straight makes my hair curl!

HeatherD wrote:

Hello everyone!

I haven’t posted much before but have been a persistent lurker round these parts and thought I’d throw in my thoughts :) I identify as bi – although I’ve only told boyfriends and a few close friends (and now you guys, lol). The thing is, I’ve only ever had relationships with guys and I think I’d only feel the need to tell everyone if I ever started dating a girl. I’m not sure when I first realised, really. I remember being attracted to both males and females when younger, but then when I got with my first boyfriend I only had eyes for him! Unfortunately after a while I developed a condition called vulvodynia, which makes penetrative sex really painful and for a while I withdrew from sex altogether. I realised that to have any kind of sex life I’d have to alter my thinking about what constitutes “sex” and as a result eventually found I can enjoy lots besides penetration. I guess it was at this time I realised how much sensual and sexual potential there is in all of us and have been determined ever since not to restrict myself on what or who I see as sexual. I’m in a relationship with a guy at the mo but would love to kiss a girl, at least. He’s said before he would be fine with that but it’s kind of a difficult situation to arrive at, for all the same reasons as above! I’m shy anyway, but just the thought of approaching someone who turns out to be straight makes my hair curl!

Luckily I find curly hair extremely hot! Lol! But yes I know the feeling about approaching girls...I used to be fine with it but these days I'm some how much more shy...I think it's the added complicaiton of being in a relationship as the girl not only has to be gay and attracted to me she'd also need to be fine with my already being taken! Arrghh such complications!

xxKPxx

PS Hallo and welcome to the OA HeatherD!

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

I honestly have nothing worthwhile to contribute to the general discussion lol, just rudely interrupting to greet Heather since I haven't noticed her elsewhere! Welcome to the boards m'dear! :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.