Want it tomorrow? Order in the next ... for DPD Sunday Delivery
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Anal masturbation

Sexychic [sign in to see picture]

bbn wrote:

Sexychic wrote:

I love to make hubby cum whilst masaging his prostate, omg he cums like he never does normally, his whole body shakes hehe.

id reccoment everyone try it once and see if its for them xxxxx

That sounds great - would love to have my prostate massaged while working up to a cumming. Did you find it easy to feel his prostate? Were you using finger or a butt toy?

Id reccomend a finger to start as with a prostate massager i didnt know where to go with it, when you find it once its easy to find again and again, and believe me when I say you will know and so will she when shes found it, just by the gasps hehe

truther [sign in to see picture]

grboy202 wrote:

Hi all!From personal experience i have found that masturbating my asshole is great and has given me lots of wonderfull orgasms!it makes the body shaking!!!also the best thing is when you have an orgasm without touching anything else than your asshole!the feeling is fantastic!but all this worked for me!So what i say is just try it!!!

I'm in the same boat, having discovered my backside as a very receptive seat of pleasure -- so to speak -- quite a while ago. but actually I've only been getting off like this for a couple years or so. not sure why it never happened before that; I mean I always felt like it COULD happen, and surely I got quite close to climax on many occasions, but it always wound up with a wank. so while I'd always found anal play very exciting, pleasurable, and rewarding, I'd never experienced the proverbial BIG ONE.

I feel the same way -- it's special and glorious and simply amazing getting off without touching anything else!!!! the orgasms I experience are a COMPLETELY different animal, so much more intense than those that are triggered primarily by penile stimulation. I mean, sure, there's an ejaculation (though usually far more protracted and explosive than the other kind), but that's about the only thing they have in common. it's a full body orgasm for sure, but it's so mental as well. it's total release for every fiber of my being. and it feels so good, and makes me move in ways that have me wondering exactly when I studied the Lambada??! it leaves me totally fulfilled and satisfied, but also utterly spent. and I can't help thinking, if it feels this incredible WITH JUST A TOY, well, you can probably pretty easily guess what I'm thinking....

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

My OH has recently let me slide a finger (a very tentative little finger!) in him while suck his cock and balls and he liked it although have only done it that once. I recently put the basic slimline butt plug on here for me to try and said maybe he would like to try one but he looked at it in horror and said that lettingme get a finger near him was big deal so he's not ready for a toy yet. It's not that I esp want to do it! But I thought he'd enjoy it and as others have said there's somethng about that reversal of power and vulnerability and being inside someone - and for him to get (even a small sense) of what that might be like for women.

Can I ask - how far up is the prostate? and is it located on the back wall (like near the back/bottom) or the other side like pressing more towards the penis/balls?? I'm guess the latter but I don't really know what I'd be feeling around for or where should I ever get that far!!

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

Columbus wrote:

Can I ask - how far up is the prostate? and is it located on the back wall (like near the back/bottom) or the other side like pressing more towards the penis/balls?? I'm guess the latter but I don't really know what I'd be feeling around for or where should I ever get that far!!

You might find this useful:

http://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/dim-sum/resources1/prostate-self-exploration/

Good luck. :)

Brill thanks!

Sassy Saz [sign in to see picture]

My ex used to love me sliding my finger in while I was sucking his cock, but he had to be well turned on though before I did it and I always used lube. First time I tried it, we were watching a dirty movie, been drinking wine and were giving each other oral. I started laying with his balls and gently touching the rim. His cock increased in size and he moaned with pleasure so I took it to the next step and the rest is history

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

My last two exs have both liked anal play. It is not 'gay' it's just experimenting with different sensations. I'd try some of the jumbo jelly Thai beads (they're not big btw despite the name) They are easy to use and create a lovely sensation. Both guys I've used them on loved them and they are much better than fingers if you are playing solo. Tracey Cox beginners anal kit looks very good (i've used the advanced kit) and it comes with a handy booklet with tips to get you started as well as a proper lube! Xxx

LadiesMan [sign in to see picture]

i love anal play... i sometimes use my wife's glass dildo (washing it afterwards of course!)... it definately enhances things!

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

Lube, patience, and relaxation are all important factors for enjoying anal. Start small and work up slowly. It takes about 3 -6 months for a newbie to anal play to learn how to take a 2.5 inch diam dildo with pleasure. Depth play takes even longer. As you continue the exploration process, it becomes steadily more pleasurable and the lucky will even experience "anal" orgasm.

XXXGXSTRINGXXX [sign in to see picture]

I spent many years persuading my hubby to try anal play and for the past couple of years hes been loving it even getting a lot more adventerous nowadays the orgasms he has are hugely different you can see there soo much more intense the noises and movements he makes are soo different and he proper collapses in a quivering heap after and doesn't move for a long long time hehe Its amazing to watch makes me soo horny..

[suspended user]

suspended user

I would definitely recommend it, finger or indeed beads feels amazing, my ex used to love sucking my cock and then gradually work her way down to rim me. You certainly have some amazing orgasms when bring rimmed. I miss it now I'm single!!!!

englishgent [sign in to see picture]

I've had a finger from someone else. Must say, if it's there, why not take advantage!

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

It certainly takes some time to fully enjoy it. At first it feels a little bit "unvomfortable", but after a while you enjoy the sensation of having something up there. It's a ice, "full" feeling. right now i'm single, so use my little jelly dildo a lot. I even made a harness for it, using a belt, so i can strap it to my chair, and sit on it, which gives me the best sensations. Ive never had someone else finger my bum, or anything, yet! but i'm hoping :)

analvirgin [sign in to see picture]

yes you should give it a go, i also thought about anal fun for ages before trying it. i startrd slow with my fingers in the shower and the feel was great, so progressed to other things such a toys never done it for real with another guy but am very interested in trying if i get the chance. As they say nothin ventured nothin gained

AlixRobert [sign in to see picture]

Yeah man for sure, its a pleasure thing its not about labels at all, your body, your sex = your rules buddy...

Im Bi and if I wanna do something (or someone) I do it, it can be suprising but 9/10 in an amazing way, but of course its up to you, lots of great people with experience and advice here so why not though eh?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.