• Anal masturbation

Strapon! [sign in to see picture]

Well at least your capable of it then! You a big anal fan or is it not really your cup of tea? x

Morbidia [sign in to see picture]

Well, me and the OH havent had anal sex as of yet, but anything up to that, i am indeed a fan of ^_^

So why haven't you taken the anal plunge?! Very surprising that you haven't! How long have you been together? x

We tried a couple weeks ago, but we ended up in a bit of a giggling fit, lol.

And we've only been together about 8 months now, plus we're long distance too x x

Oh right...well maybe its something that can be checked off for Valentines Day! x

Perhaps, but im not a big believer in V-Day, so im not too fussed, lol.

I think it's better to try things when the mood takes you there, rather than planning ahead x x

Hmmm...problem with anal though (in my opinion)... you HAVE to plan ahead! Otherwise...well...it's not pretty! x

lol, well, i suppose, me and the OH will just have to deal with it, wont we :-P

Well, we have no plans to try again at the mo, we're just enjoying other new things for now ^_^

x x

Sexychic [sign in to see picture]

I love to make hubby cum whilst masaging his prostate, omg he cums like he never does normally, his whole body shakes hehe.

id reccoment everyone try it once and see if its for them xxxxx

Sexychic, i really really wanna try that, but the OH seems soo reluctant :(

x x x

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

Morbidia, send him along to this page and see if that changes his outlook at all?

http://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/dim-sum/resources1/prostate-self-exploration/

In my experience, it's better if people explore their own bodies first, because they have the ultimate control over everything that happens, so it's all less scary.

Good luck. :)

Thanks for that Lubyanka, i'll definatley give it a go ^_^

x x

bbn [sign in to see picture]

Sexychic wrote:

I love to make hubby cum whilst masaging his prostate, omg he cums like he never does normally, his whole body shakes hehe.

That sounds great - would love to have my prostate massaged while working up to a cumming. Did you find it easy to feel his prostate? Were you using finger or a butt toy?

Lubyanka wrote:

Morbidia, send him along to this page and see if that changes his outlook at all?

In my experience, it's better if people explore their own bodies first, because they have the ultimate control over everything that happens, so it's all less scary.

Thanks Lubyanka - v interesting advice - must give myself gentle intro.

Lubyanka wrote:

hokiepokie [sign in to see picture]

I have had some of the most intense multiple orgasms from anal alone! I think it feels totally different than vaginal orgasms and I love how full I feel. Also I love wearing a plug for a few hours and if I am in the office I can rock back and forth into heaven!

sxe_couple21 [sign in to see picture]

bbn wrote:

Sexychic wrote:

That sounds great - would love to have my prostate massaged while working up to a cumming. Did you find it easy to feel his prostate? Were you using finger or a butt toy?

hehe good to see you back on here Sexychic... and i'm taking all of the credit for that lil lesson! ;)

grboy202 [sign in to see picture]

Hi all!From personal experience i have found that masturbating my asshole is great and has given me lots of wonderfull orgasms!it makes the body shaking!!!also the best thing is when you have an orgasm without touching anything else than your asshole!the feeling is fantastic!but all this worked for me!So what i say is just try it!!!

JoJoxx [sign in to see picture]

grboy202 wrote:

Hi all!From personal experience i have found that masturbating my asshole is great and has given me lots of wonderfull orgasms!it makes the body shaking!!!also the best thing is when you have an orgasm without touching anything else than your asshole!the feeling is fantastic!but all this worked for me!So what i say is just try it!!!

I think my fella would agree with you on that one!!

JJxx

Sexychic [sign in to see picture]

bbn wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

Id reccomend a finger to start as with a prostate massager i didnt know where to go with it, when you find it once its easy to find again and again, and believe me when I say you will know and so will she when shes found it, just by the gasps hehe

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.