• Ever eaten food off your partner? If so, what was it and how did it go?

Cara Sutra [sign in to see picture]

kinda on topic, I say ice lolly! Never heard anyone saying lolly ice before?

I remember being taken with a fruit version of a mini milk lolly. Back in the old days before Durex Massage Melts!

I do like the idea of combining optimising a womans gential health with some food play by using natural yoghurt .. well the medical profession is always going on about how good it is. I'm pretty sure they meant you should use it in sploshing sessions....

Lol

xxxx

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Mistress Cara wrote:

xxxx

Apparently it's a scouse thing - and ONLY a scouse thing which means we're right MC and Hella

Ax

Of course we are right, we're the Women of the OA!

*put all applicable small print, legal jargon, t&cs here*

Lol

xx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

AdnaW wrote:

Mistress Cara wrote:

xxxx

Apparently it's a scouse thing - and ONLY a scouse thing which means we're right MC and Hella

Ax

You're from a place that addresses fully grown adults as duck... I need no further defence.

WandA wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Mistress Cara wrote:

xxxx

Ax

You're from a place that addresses fully grown adults as duck... I need no further defence.

You guys are always trying to pick fights here! I'm the only reasonable and rational one in these parts. Up to me to keep the peace again I see.

*giggles* << plus many other 'jokey' emotes lol xxxxxx

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Mistress Cara wrote:

xxxx

Ax

I need a Lolli ice.

Quack!

SG

Ooh LH you DO have a thing for strawberries, don't you!

You could get him conditioned to enjoy it by making sure you both enjoy a lovely bath or shower together afterwards... mmm lovely soapy sudsy fun! xxx

Loves huni wrote:

yeah i love them!! my best friend is like seriously allergic though so when ever she goes back to uni i go crazy with them lol i had them on my weetabix this morning

hah aanyway back on topic (ish) yeah that sound fun though we only have a small shower so end up getting more dirty than clean haha!

maybe a nice food session then a candle lit bath?

i like the sound of that :)

x

Yeah, me too Ok I'm getting scarily stalkery & lecherous now I better back off! lol

xxx

Loves huni wrote:

hahaha dont worry about it MC you make me feel loved

(even if i do have terribly bad grammar which i know you hate!!)

xx

For some reason, I'm not looking too closely at your words

*lech lech*

Lol xxxxx

Yes Ma'am! *salutes*

I agree, strawberries are lovely. Insertable and squeezable.

Mmmmm.

*grins* Oh I could say so much here........... but you'll only tell me off for being naughty

xxxx

PS I must mention Durex Cherry lube again http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13895 at this juncture

Im not a fan of the PIna Colada one, too sickly sweet, whereas the Cherry one actually is lush

Mwahahahaha

Loves huni wrote:

thats it you did it i purchased some cherry lube (along with the tracey cox super sex bullet!) just couldnt resist.. if it is as good as you say you shall be rewarded with lots of boobie hugs :) x

Hurrah! I shall be getting lots of boobie hugs then

Hope you do enjoy now! xxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Mx mate once covered himself in angel delight for his OH at her request. Apparently it didn't quite look as good as envisiged on his overly hairy body. He was nearly sick at the sight and had to shower it off asap! Wimp.

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Mx mate once covered himself in angel delight for his OH at her request. Apparently it didn't quite look as good as envisiged on his overly hairy body. He was nearly sick at the sight and had to shower it off asap! Wimp.

Lol!!!! Is it weird that I quite fancy angel delight with maltesers in it now?

My OH covered me on chocolate ice cream which was amazing but I looked a bit of a state afterwards where it had melted and gone all sticky!!!

xxKPxx

Hella Rouge (LH) wrote:

I have to say, the thought of hairy food has made me feel a little iffy. At least I no longer care that I forgot my lunch!!!

lmao - awww

For some reason I'm also imagining one of those novelty jelly (real jelly) dildos ... but that's been left under the bed for months, all covered in hair and dust!

I know, I have THE weirdest imagination. Before you ask, no I haven't left one under the bed! lol

x

Hmmmm... this is turning into a great diet inspiration thread.

lol

Student20 [sign in to see picture]

It's probably in jelly dildo valhalla right now.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Loves huni wrote:

haha ive seen one of those and always wondered to myself how exactly there used.. is it like you know if you get peckish and fancy some jelly you just happen to order it shaped a bit like a penis :S or is it kind of a seductive thing or what because i imagen it to be the most useless dildo in the world :S perhaps im just niave? has anyone else ever wondered this?? xx

I always thought sugary dildos are bad. I guess there will be a convenient 'for novelty use only' label.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.