• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. clean shaven or bush?

sexlover222 [sign in to see picture]

Wife got fully lasered a few years ago, it's awesome. There is no comparison between shaving and laser/waxing. Shaving makes it prickly.

I used to trim short above and shave everywhere else, I loved being totally shaved but it itched like crazy when growing back (cannot commit to shaving every day). Now I am undergoing full laser everywhere, the place my wife went to all those years ago are now doing it for men. I feels awesome.

I have had 2 sessions so far. It will take around 8 for full removal. The thing that surprised me was results are almost immediate. Let me elaborate. When they laser your hair it all falls out after 7 to 10 days. That leaves u totally smooth. Only about a third of the hair grows back a few weeks later, but it is very soft. The next session it all falls out again. Rinse and repeat.

I was asking my therapist are many men getting it done, she said it is in huge demand now. Not all the girls in the salon are trained to laser men, so she is always fully booked. And the men getting it done are not gay, most of them ask for it after their wives had laser. They got so many requests from men that they eventually branched out in this area and moved to a bigger premises.

hornyfucker [sign in to see picture]

Completly bare on myself no better feeling than feeling every single slight touch on a bare muff. Trimmed for oh

Bexy [sign in to see picture]

I've had my bikini line lasered but didn't everything done in case I ever want a bit of hair on top. That being said, I generally keep myself completely bare with either waxing or shaving.

MtlCouple [sign in to see picture]

Both my girlfriend and I are smooth. We both got once every 3 weeks a nice waxing in a institute.

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

Regarding the clean shaven or hairy pussy thread that was closed down.

I was basically stating that I find it eww (off putting) on my body. I wasn't implying that it is gross or anything on anyone else (just on me). Just the same as anyone can find certain things gross on themselves (for an example Rosy cheeks) but they don't even think about it on anyone else, or they might even like it on others.

I just don't like hair (on me). In fact I have a hang up about it and when they first appeared I pulled them out.
    Maybe I should have explained this earlier.

No offence meant honestly and I'm sorry if I did offend

Emmbee [sign in to see picture]

I've had most of it lasered off, few years ago and initially machines were sore but now cooled differently so hardly felt last treatments.
    Got underarms done too, saves in long run shaving. Can grow a Brazilian but often shave smooth. My preference predominantly but OH and most other partners have preferred.
    On Guys I like smooth or trimmed, getting pubes in mouth isn't appealing.
    On women I like trimmed smooth or shaped as well. Everyone's got their preference and think folk should feel comfortable. Exploring an Amazonian style bush isn't really for me though

Mr&MrsA75 [sign in to see picture]

My Mr has smooth balls and very neatly trimmed everywhere else and I am smooth barring a landing strip. I keep it smooth and hair free both because he loves it and because I love the feel of everything against the totally bare skin. And after reading sexlover222s reply I am going to be looking into laser hair removal

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

I tried some removal cream today, everything front and back is totally smooth, even though it says "not for down there" had no issues, other than some red scratchy type marks that plastic thing makes!

Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]

Always au naturelle I am afraid - the odd trim but OH likes it that way! X

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

I was basically stating that I find it eww (off putting) on my body. I wasn't implying that it is gross or anything on anyone else (just on me). Just the same as anyone can find certain things gross on themselves (for an example Rosy cheeks) but they don't even think about it on anyone else, or they might even like it on others.

I just don't like hair (on me). In fact I have a hang up about it and when they first appeared I pulled them out.

Hi Lil Red. I don't think you offended anyone at all. People have different opinions and views and it is just unbeliavable that someone would be offended by something like that. I believe that the reason for this forum to be so popular is that is a friendly place where everyone can express their opinions without being afraid. I totally got what you meant and I'm sure most people did as well.

tom 3680 [sign in to see picture]

Iam shaven wife loves the smooth balls amd sharft she keeps hers trimmed for speical occasions she shaves it all off or she will somtimes go and be waxed.I would like to be waxed but unable to find any salon that offers for men they all seam to be female only

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

Thank you Lu sb xxx 😘

It can be so easy to get misinterpreted when only text is read without tone of voice and body language.
    I now feel I look like a weirdo with what I've revealed to try and explain. Obviously there is more reasoning behind it but I don't want to reveal it on here as some things are just too hard to say.

Anyway thanks again lovely 🤗

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

Text can so easily be read wrong. You didn't offend me, but can understand if others might. Hugs lovely xx
    J4MI3 [sign in to see picture]

I love it when my partner is fresh from the shower with a clean shave, she knows i love it that way and of course i keep tidy for her too :)

Kneeslider [sign in to see picture]

We both go for the trim and tidy up. She had a landing step for our wedding day but didn't like the itch when it grew back so hasn't gone that far since, but does keep it fairly short most of the time.

I have clippers and do my head every 1-2 weeks so usually do a quick buzz downstairs at the same time then a careful wet shave of my balls and shaft in the shower (very careful- a nick in the scrote is something you only do once!).

BigishBen [sign in to see picture]

I have tried various but as a man I think clean shaven looks terrible on me. And it's bad enough shaving my face 2 or 3 times a week so wouldn't want to put George W through that! I like to keep him clean shaven around the meat and 2 veg but keep him trimmed above.

I think a bit of personal grooming is just courtesy as let's be brutally honest it is expected of woman to be tidy down there, epically younger woman. And I'd hate the thought of my wife picking hairs out her mouth after meeting the president.......

Funlover69 [sign in to see picture]

I'm happy with a trim to keep things neat and tidy.Would have waxing occasionally just for a change.

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

I have a landing strip but otherwise I like to be totally shaved. I think a bit of hair looks nice on a girl, if it's kept short and neat and it can look awesome if it's shaped! But I prefer clean shaven lips personally. My gf shaves completely and it suits her, but when I shave mine completely I feel a bit too bare!

My OH (male) trims and shaves his balls, which I like. Keeps pubes from getting stuck in my mouth!

EllieRae68 [sign in to see picture]

I like mine neatly trimmed while I like my OH shaven but he likes his trimmed back short.

dem1 [sign in to see picture]

I shave like once a month, that way it is never massively bushy, but it isn't totally bald - I cant stand how it looks when it's shaved bald. I do prefer to have a small amount of fuzz.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.