99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Ladies and Gentlemen-Do you masturbate when at work? If so where?

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Howdy MrBrightside and welcome aboard!

SG69

mrdrummerlover [sign in to see picture]

helllooo everybody.

I work with my girlfriend at weekends. We work at a restaurant. And as much as I want to sometimes, no loving ever occurs. The occasional kiss is as far as it goes.

The industry is quite strict on levels of bodily fluids in food, so alas we leave it untill we get home.

Howdy mrdrummerlover and welcome to the forums.

Cozy Powell one of your faves then? Dance with the devil and all that!

SG69

mrdrummerlover [sign in to see picture]

Aye yeh he's alright. I'm only 20 so I haven't properly been enrolled in great drummers. Dance with the devil is rather splendid though yes.

FunBoy [sign in to see picture]

Well I am student so Normally I can wait till I get home, but some times my OH will send me a naughty text with a picture of equal naughtyiness or call me up and start masterbating while on the phone to me and I just have to quickly go to the toilets and well you know the rest ;)

red30 [sign in to see picture]

Never have done at work must admit it's the last place i would get horny!

boredome [sign in to see picture]

red, I suppose it really is dependent on a number of things, particularly where you work and probably how much spare time is available during the day to even think about those sort of things, never mind getting around to doing them. Being in an office environment, with a few rare quiet moments, helps I think, but can understand someone working in say a school, or in close proximity to the public, would make it rather difficult.

red30 [sign in to see picture]

boredome wrote:

red, I suppose it really is dependent on a number of things, particularly where you work and probably how much spare time is available during the day to even think about those sort of things, never mind getting around to doing them. Being in an office environment, with a few rare quiet moments, helps I think, but can understand someone working in say a school, or in close proximity to the public, would make it rather difficult.

I just seem to put my work head on and sex really doesn't enter my thoughts at work. It really does depend on where you work and what job you do.

curvy_1 [sign in to see picture]

I admit doing it in the toilet quite often when I worked in an office years ago. It was a very male dominated enviroment too but at least the men and ladies toilets were seperate so minimal chance of being caught. Told my OH I did and he was so shocked, he won't admit to doing it tho.

boredome [sign in to see picture]

Have done it at my workstation on a couple of occasions whilst my colleagues have been out to lunch. Also in the toilets occasionally, must have a wandering mind as every so often feel the urge and then have to remedy it. Not sure I could have just a 'work head' on and not think about sex at all whilst at work. Maybe I am not focussed enough or something

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

yes, but only in a hands free way - I wear my love eggs or anal beads. They're so discreet, nobody will ever know. And they leave me so up for it when I get home!!

SS xx

Managed a five knucke stuffle earlier. Was about to do a fire test and had got myself all worked up for it and then it lashed it down. So it got called off. Had to relieve my pent-up-ness. SG69 x

JayGee [sign in to see picture]

Now that I am a working girl, I don't actually ever have a J. Arthur at my desk but I have been known to disappear upstairs for a "break" (or if the boss is about, some "afternoon delight"). And this week, I have been watching "Californication"

Lucky lucky boss you got there JG :-P. Hope you're well girl. ;-) SG69 x

JayGee [sign in to see picture]

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Lucky lucky boss you got there JG :-P. Hope you're well girl. ;-) SG69 x

I hope you are well too.

Miss Pussycat [sign in to see picture]

I have done in the past when working outside the home, now I work at home, when ever I want, where ever I want.

ATR69 [sign in to see picture]

We have unisex toilets and recently when going in for a quick wank, I heard the girl in the next cubicle having a little more fun than just doing the toilet... she was doing the same. Needless to say I very much enjoyed my wank that day knowing she was doing the same.

Needless to say I made sure I saw who is was who came out... lovely! which made it even nicer!

ATR69

Any jobs going in your place dude?

SG69

ATR69 [sign in to see picture]

Hey buddy, your not the first to have asked! Will let you know if one comes up!

Little Lady [sign in to see picture]

I can't say I have. =P

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.