FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Whats your pubic hairstyle?

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

I've always had a Brazilian. Today I've had my first ever Hollywood - which looks amazing. I was expecting a lot of pain, but actually it's not worse than the Brazilian as the most painful bit is at the labia, the backside is quite ok. Sugaring feels much nicer than waxing. Got to keep like that!

Lone Ranger [sign in to see picture]

Very short up top, all the rest shaved

Sexytime8283 [sign in to see picture]

Both of us love totally smooth!

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Sexytime8283 wrote:

Both of us love totally smooth!

Same,

Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]

Having been shaven throughout the summer, I have just let it grow a bit over the last 3 weeks or so. Still shaved below, will probably ask wifey how she wants it and go with what ever she wants.

нинаnin [sign in to see picture]

Short back and sides

KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

Trimmed. If it gets to a certain length it irritates me, as does shaving.

Ballstein94 [sign in to see picture]

I tend to trim up too near the shaft to nervous to shave my balls tried in the past but not comfortable with a razor down near my nuts

Davy Brown [sign in to see picture]

Lu SB wrote:

I've always had a Brazilian. Today I've had my first ever Hollywood - which looks amazing. I was expecting a lot of pain, but actually it's not worse than the Brazilian as the most painful bit is at the labia, the backside is quite ok. Sugaring feels much nicer than waxing. Got to keep like that!

Sorry what is a Hollywood?
    jaycmoore [sign in to see picture]

I like to be shaved smooth leaving just a little 'v' of very short trimmed hair above my willy. Has to be completely smooth around my shaft and balls though. Feels great when freshly done but can be a bit of a pain to keep on top of...

My wife likes the feeling of being clean shaven too; it's something we do together. Well, she lays back and I do the work. Carefully of course! :)

Cross over [sign in to see picture]

Always had the idea of going completely free of hair around my lower bits. Been put of about the shave and itch. Is it that bad, how would a new comer begin, and what products would I use. Is there a professional service you should use... any help/advice helpful , thanks 🙏🏻

Lady Moonstone [sign in to see picture]

Just looking for advice so thought rather than start a new thread I would add to this one.

I've been getting Hollywood waxing for years but last month I've changed over to shaving and I hate it and the results. I've read loads on the LH forum about razors techniques and after care but I hate the bumps, ingrown hair, razor rash and worst of all the rapid regrowth. The best thing I've found is the miracle oil. It's great.

Basically I want the same results as waxing but that is just not going to happen.

Hubby has suggested I leave a landing strip coz he likes that but I can never get it straight so it all comes off. Unfortunately he is just not up for helping with this as he hates shaving himself even though he does do all his specific areas.

I want everything off front and underneath. This is also proving to be a challenge coz of big boobs. Is it acceptable to trim back the hair underneath with the electric part of the razor or would people recommended it all come off? I would prefer this but unless it's waxing I'm struggling to do it.

Thanks
    X

speedingmullet [sign in to see picture]

Smooth I’d like to go smooth from the arm pit down though

GemGem90 [sign in to see picture]

Why can't you go back to waxing lady moonstone?
    I've used an electric type trimmer on the underneath before and hoenstly, it wasn't fun. Its hard to see what you're doing and easy to catch skin, if you do catch it ohhh it hurts so bad!

As for my own hair style down there, it's all shaved off. Just much prefer it like that.

Lady Moonstone [sign in to see picture]

GemGem90 wrote:

Why can't you go back to waxing lady moonstone?
    I've used an electric type trimmer on the underneath before and hoenstly, it wasn't fun. Its hard to see what you're doing and easy to catch skin, if you do catch it ohhh it hurts so bad!

As for my own hair style down there, it's all shaved off. Just much prefer it like that.

Hi unfortunatley its financal reasons on the last part of mat leave so wages are crap and can't do over time. Won't be back up to full wages for another 3 months then will have massive childcare bills. plus struggling to get childcare.

lol and a bit embarresed to go back as my labor started on the waxing tabel when I was getting tided up before the birth. Came out of waxers and went straight to hospital.

GemGem90 [sign in to see picture]

Oh gosh yeah I can see why that might make you a little shy, but im sure they wouldn't mind having you back.

As for the maternity leave/childcare costs you have my sympathy! Its awful having to readjust your finances for childcare.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.