£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Do you prefer being the Dom or Sub?

WandA [sign in to see picture]

littlepixi wrote:

haha the crazy ones are always the best . xxx

Except when they go really crazy and start looking for that steak knife....

Not that I'm saying you ever would of course! (Never tell a crazy person they're crazy!)

littlepixi [sign in to see picture]

haha i ment in the bedroom of course. but yeah as soon as a steak knife apears RUN... xxx

Nexas wrote:

LMFAO! But you're right, the best people are a little bit mad!

True. Has there ever been a historical genuis who wasn't a bit mad?

Artel [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Nexas wrote:

LMFAO! But you're right, the best people are a little bit mad!

True. Has there ever been a historical genuis who wasn't a bit mad?

One or two but to be truly memorable, it helps to be a nutter.

the_24th_moment [sign in to see picture]

Sub.

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

yep! You make sense Avrielle. Still like to be the one in charge here but don't mind my OH taking the initiative now and again. . . .and she does! :-s SG x

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

You always talk sense clever clogs! :-) SG x

sweetcherry24 [sign in to see picture]

I like a bit of both. like to be taking control of. but love to Dominate my OH.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I've only realised recently that I'm not as sub as I used to be. We seem to be sharing a bond now that is rather equal rather than having the thrill of being controlled or being in control. Of course, I'll never be a domme, but the appeal of being bound for domination and submission purposes seems to have slipped away from me. I still like being bound but in a much more emotionally secure way.. Am I making sense at all?

I think most people are switch with a tendency to go to one side.

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

i,m deffinantly a sub i love it when OH takes control ,,i,m his to do what he wants to do to me ,

[suspended user]

suspended user

love being both but sub with dominate ideas is good too

Everis [sign in to see picture]

Oh I am definately sub :)

Rugbyman [sign in to see picture]

Love to be sub

Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]

I love to be dominated love to be pulled pushed and made to do stuff it is a real turn on ~: )

Rugbyman [sign in to see picture]

Couln't agree with you more there pinkilious!

[suspended user]

suspended user

i love it when my missus fuck's me hard and rough

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

I really enjoy being the sub, even in regular sex i.e no whips and chains ;]

i have once or twice been the dom and i did enjoy it as did my partner but however we much prefer him being in control :]

VW x

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

I'm a proper 24/7 sub now... not just in bed ^_^ Never been happier!

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

shellyboo wrote:

Oh wow thats interesting, how does this work then if you don't mind me asking, things like this have always fascinated me,

is it something that your friends and family know about? and when you say sub how extreme is it?

i mean i've seen documentaries but that is all i have to go on

VW x

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

Vampyrewillow wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

Oh wow thats interesting, how does this work then if you don't mind me asking, things like this have always fascinated me,

is it something that your friends and family know about? and when you say sub how extreme is it?

i mean i've seen documentaries but that is all i have to go on

VW x

Friends kinda know, family don't. I have a blog that all my friends know about so they're aware of the type of relationship we have, just not the exact details.

It's not extreme at all, I mean I'm not a slave, I don't "serve" him as it were -- I'm more his Pet. That's what he calls me actually :) And the relationship can be sort of likened to that of Master/Pet... he cares for me, looks after me, and in return I'm always respectful and deferent.

The place where it's most clear-cut is in bed, he's 100% the boss; there's no arguing or pouting or else there's punishment. I have to ask to come, most of the time he allows it! And after I come I get spanks to remind me to behave -- I'm most mischevious just after I've come! I also have to have permission to masturbate, whether he's there or not. He's feeling mean this week so I'm not allowed play at all until he deals with me, and he also wants to see how long I can last without coming so that'll be a bit of a nightmare for me! :)

Out of bed, when we're alone, he is still the boss, but in a more subtle way. He'll correct me if I'm being bratty or cheeky or demanding or remind me to behave; if I continue being badly behaved I'll get spanked there and then or told I'm getting spanks later.

In public, with friends, we appear just as a normal couple.I don't think anyone would know the dynamic between us, but there are probably some clues -- the way he can silence me with just a look, or if I ask him to get something/do something and then get up to do it myself even though he hasn't said anything. If we're out and about he'll always hold my wrist or the back of my neck... it's a comfort thing and a possession thing.

That's the whole thrust of the relationship really... that I belong to him and he can do with me as he pleases. Sounds harsh, but in reality I am *extremely* spoiled, and treated like a princess most of the time. I'm treated better as a sub than I ever was as an "equal" in other relationships.

Of course, it's not all one-sided -- I do take the lead on a lot of things; making plans for us and reminding him about them as he's quite forgetful and not great at organising/scheduling. I'm more money-conscious as well, so I think about that more; though of course his money is his to do with as he wants! But I "advise" him on things like money, clothes etc.

Erm... can't really think of anything else!! But do feel free to ask questions, I love thinking about it and explaining it, because it's all pretty much new to us as well :) We've only been going out 8 months and he was totally vanilla before he met me! I adore being his, his pet; it's something I crave and actually need in a relationship. I have a horrid bratty side to me that can get out of hand with a man who's not assertive with me... this is the perfect relationship for me.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.