• Do you prefer being the Dom or Sub?

Morbidia [sign in to see picture]

Ya cheeky sod you!! hahaha

x x x

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Tee Hee! Well Morbs, as much as I love talking/posting to you I am heading off to the goodnight post as I got to make a big fire and try to put it out in't morning!

You. . . .are naughty! Have a good night!!

SG69 x

Morbidia [sign in to see picture]

Night night darling, talk soon i hope :)

x x x

loved_up [sign in to see picture]

Im a complete sub when it comes to anything sexual and always have been. I dont think i could be dom at all. However im completely in charge of the household x

AnalLover [sign in to see picture]

In the bedroom I tend to end up being more dom... but nearly all my fantasies are sub. I think it's just that the OH is more sub than me. Would love to try pegging but the other half is completely turned off by even the thought of anything anal... so that one'll stay in the fantasy world :o|

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

redapple wrote:

hehehe .... I love you both Morbidia and SG69 ... I agree Poppy we could get in the middle of the fight ........hmmm ............. xx

Well Redapple and Poppy you'd have to give me some space because Morbidia would be a handful by the looks of it!! Tee Hee. Fiesty that one!

But gorgeous with it!!

SG69 x

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

id love for my bloke to dominate me and ive asked him to but he says his just not that kinda guy and his not into it :( but id be sooooooooooo happy if he would just tie me up, blindfold me and tease me till i cant take anymore. its funny but with my ex he always wanted to do the above to me and i didnt want to, yet with my bloke now i really want him to. strange!

Dxx

Nexas wrote:

LOL Don't know what you've got until it's gone huh D?

See, I'm happy doing that kind of thing, but I'd also love a girl to grab a riding crop and tie me down too LOL

I guess I'm a switch!

nooooooooooo im bloody happy his gone! :-D lol

just wish my bloke would do it, i think why i want my bloke to do it is cos i really do trust him and his not domn our realthship where the same where as with my ex he always wanted to be in control and keep me lower down and i also didnt trust him.

my bloke dont mind me tieing him up and blindfolding him every now and then and i do enjoy it, its just im dyeing for him to do it to me! lol

Dxx

carl697 [sign in to see picture]

Ive never tried either but id love to be dominated ^_^

Frev [sign in to see picture]

For me I'm naturaly a dom, rough sex is one of the things I enjoy the most. Even thinking about how you feel when that urge to have sex right then and there kicks in and remembering what has followed in previous occasions.

Although I'm not against trying a the other side of it if i find somone who triggers that idea in me

MmeKitty [sign in to see picture]

Depends on what kind of sex it is. Mostly I'm dominant, which suits my nature.
    I must admit to having some control freak issues at letting someone else be in charge hehe. Generally though I'm only not in charge for straightforward missionary type sex and to be fair in that position I've kinda got to accept not being in the driving seat!

KinkyWolf [sign in to see picture]

Hmm. Interesting.

My OH wants me to be more Dom - but I tend to be more naturally submissive. So we're trying to take it more in turns - I think, for me, being sub and restrained would be a good way of completely letting go. For her, I suspect that as she does so much 'decision making' she might want me to take control completely.

As far as fantasies go I've had both Dom and Sub. Depends on how I feel, I suppose.

Salvadore [sign in to see picture]

I am definitely more Dom, find submissive girls a total turn on.. have not met many..

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

Salvadore wrote:

I am definitely more Dom, find submissive girls a total turn on.. have not met many..

Approximately 90% of the kinky women I know are submissive, well, actually 90% of all the kinky people I know are submissive or switch.

So you probably have met loads of submissive women without being aware of it.

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

I'm a sub to my very core. I'm a very bossy person in day-to-day life, but it doesn't carry over to the bedroom - in bed I just want to be taken charge of!

i like to be sub but i think most of the time i am but do switch sometimes when i went some more kinky sex with the OH :P

Dxx

Salvadore [sign in to see picture]

Probably.. nothing sexier than a girl losing control...

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

I only ever enjoy being the top, so when anybody asks which I like best I always say that I'm a top.

It's funny, I have never said, nor have I ever heard any other top say anything like "I'd love to be submitted to", and yet all the time I come across people saying "I'd love to be dominated".

I wonder what's up with that. Any ideas, anybody?

sublimelonglegs [sign in to see picture]

Lubyanka wrote:

Salvadore wrote:

Approximately 90% of the kinky women I know are submissive, well, actually 90% of all the kinky people I know are submissive or switch.

So you probably have met loads of submissive women without being aware of it.

In agreement. Many of us who love to dominate have the desire to be dominated themselves.

I think it's a control issue. I like / need to be in control but seek to truly abandon control or have it taken any from me untimately. Not an easy thing to achieve on your own and a scary but liberating prospect.

sublimelonglegs [sign in to see picture]

Evening Lubyanka,

Sorry, in a rush, just had to respond to your usual perceptive advice.

Hope you are well,

Legs xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.