• Do you prefer being the Dom or Sub?

Mistress D [sign in to see picture]

toycar69 wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

it would scare me to reverse the roles.

Isn't that part of the excitement at first?

I've never really done either, but I can see the see the attraction of e.g. tying my OH up and teasing / having my way with her, and vice versa.

One thing I can't understand is when denial of orgasm is incl

The denial of the orgasm is vital to the Dominatrix , its the ultimate control. I love seeing the look in Ks eyes when i do not allow him to cum! X

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

Mistress D wrote:

toycar69 wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

I've never really done either, but I can see the see the attraction of e.g. tying my OH up and teasing / having my way with her, and vice versa.

The denial of the orgasm is vital to the Dominatrix , its the ultimate control. I love seeing the look in Ks eyes when i do not allow him to cum! X

Crikey! I'm not sure I understand how that works. Is that like denial until you are ready and want him to orgasm, or just not allowing him to sometimes?

toycar69 wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

toycar69 wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

Crikey! I'm not sure I understand how that works. Is that like denial until you are ready and want him to orgasm, or just not allowing him to sometimes?

Its completely up to me. Sometimes his allowed if the mood takes me, sometimes i just dont let him because i can, its cruel. If he cums without permission he is punished. I also lock him a chastity device sometimes just for the sheer hell of it. He is so lucky he found me. X

I have to say I find the IDEA of the whole hotwife / cuckold scenario erotic. Some of the erotic stories I've read in this style have been very hot.

But then there is the whole question of some fantasies just being fantasies, not being things actually want to do in the real world.

toycar69 wrote:

I have to say I find the IDEA of the whole hotwife / cuckold scenario erotic. Some of the erotic stories I've read in this style have been very hot.

But then there is the whole question of some fantasies just being fantasies, not being things actually want to do in the real world.

We have a normal relationship as well, we just slip into this other side if you like a certain times. I will confirm the freind request Speak later. X

Interesting way of spelling friend, sorry X

puss [sign in to see picture]

Prefer to be a sub but can switch:)

Kinkyfish [sign in to see picture]

Definatly prefer sub,

mrs.soft [sign in to see picture]

sub and looking for a dom

mrs.soft wrote:

Dont understand people who can switch. I so prefer to play the Dominatrix. Could we be suited? X

mrs.soft [sign in to see picture]

Mistress D wrote:

mrs.soft wrote:

Dont understand people who can switch. I so prefer to play the Dominatrix. Could we be suited? X

yeah i think so!!!! i hate dom

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Don't really do much sub/dom roleplay etc but I'm more of a sub naturally with my OH.

I do have moments where I just want to take charge and surprise him though.

x X x wrote:

Don't really do much sub/dom roleplay etc but I'm more of a sub naturally with my OH.

Worth reading a book called The Mistress Manual, may change your mind? X

Maybe you should write a review for it Mistres D?

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Mistress D wrote:

x X x wrote:

Worth reading a book called The Mistress Manual, may change your mind? X

Hm, may look into it. I'm really quite vanilla with the sub/dom thing lol. I have read some fictional books on bondage and sub/dom but I could never get into it like that. The humiliating part throws me off to be honest.

I think I like the idea of making my OH happy and fulfilled so that fits the sub part more.. like doing anything for him lol. I would like to go all out and tease him for a day though and take charge. =P Might take a bit to get myself riled up for it.

Thanks, xXx

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

toycar69 wrote:

Do! I'm quite sceptical of the whole BDSM non-fiction books thing, given it can't quite be as black and white as, say, maths or linguistics, so you can't say "this is right and this is wrong" with any degree of specificity. Obviously some stuff is firmly in a right or wrong category, but they're so vague as to be obvious to anyone who has dabbled. So I wouldn't buy a book myself without some sort of detailed review pointing out what makes it useful. Non-fiction book reviews are invaluable!

BashfulBabe wrote:

toycar69 wrote:

Do! I'm quite sceptical of the whole BDSM non-fiction books thing, given it can't quite be as black and white as, say, maths or linguistics, so you can't say "this is right and this is wrong" with any degree of specificity. Obviously some stuff is firmly in a right or wrong category, but they're so vague as to be obvious to anyone who has dabbled. So I wouldn't buy a book myself without some sort of detailed review pointing out what makes it useful. Non-fiction book reviews are invaluable!

Maybe if i get chance i will write a review. X

menyanthe [sign in to see picture]

I would like it both ways, however right now I would much more prefer being a sub because my husband is so gentle - he is always worried he could hurt me in some way.

Once I made him tie me up - he did it so loose I could untie myself at any time.

LadyVelvet [sign in to see picture]

Mistress D - is the book you mentioned - "The mistress manual" - suitable for a complete novice who really wants to Dom - and do it properly?

Where's a good place to start - in all honesty the thought of causing him real pain worries me - but we are both really keen, we really want this for our relationship but I really don't have a clue.

Thanks x

maccess [sign in to see picture]

both... depends which way the wind blows... lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.