• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Oral sex after sex!!

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

i love going down on hubby after sex ,he finds it very sensitive, but i love to taste the of both our cum on his cock ,xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Yeah mine loves to taste her own scent too after sex i haven't got down there just yet i think it's my turn to do so soon

Northern lights [sign in to see picture]

Mrs NL does like to taste herself on me after she has come - and like to finish the show with an oral flourish, but i might oblige her tonight, by seeing if tshe enjoys me cumming in her and then teasing her pussy with my tongue afterwards...... Hope its as much fun as the thread suggests!

SlipperyWhenWet [sign in to see picture]

SL sometimes likes to suck me as I shrink after sex, though my little guy is usually quite sensitive after that so it has to be gentle. Nice though!

As for vice-versa - I'm more than happy to follow sex with a little tongue & finger action, especially if I've lost composure & let loose before she's quite finished (hey, sometimes it just can't be helped!) - She usually objects "You don't have to baby.... it's ok...." ...but that lasts about 3 seconds once I've started, quickly replaced by "Don't stop!" - the kiss afterwards is always hot stuff too.

Lookin - Yummy [sign in to see picture]

I do like a good 69 after ......

mac8391 [sign in to see picture]

I love it after for me its one of the best feelings ever, as for giving after im working my way up towards that so ill have to let you all know how it goes

maccess [sign in to see picture]

i love it now i want to go down on a couple after sex

Lovebunny12 [sign in to see picture]

I have never done it, and done fancy it really!

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Whenever DD gives me oral after I've cum through penetrative sex I always seem to have the most amazing orgasms! I don't know if it's psychological or physical but I LOVE it!

xxKPxx

GHxx [sign in to see picture]

I love to go down on my man after we've had sex, I too like the mixture of tastes, yety he's never gone down on me after sex... might have to mention that!! an ex partner of mine refused to kiss we after he's come in my mouth, i found it mightly strange!!

xGHx

Northern lights [sign in to see picture]

Well we did it - last weekend, i went down on Mrs NL after the event!

Quite a suprise, for her rather then me - she had such a hard orgasm, think it was a combination of new, kinky, very aroused, and suprise!

I think i liked it - the results were encouraging!

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Northern lights wrote:

Well we did it - last weekend, i went down on Mrs NL after the event!

Quite a suprise, for her rather then me - she had such a hard orgasm, think it was a combination of new, kinky, very aroused, and suprise!

I think i liked it - the results were encouraging!

Yep I concur post coital oral seems to lead to super-intense orgasms for me. I think it might be because you're totally relaxed, nicely warmed up and totally focused on sex! Tis fab - keep up the good work and I'm sure Mrs NL will be a very happy bunny!

xxKPxx

SueVanDouser wrote:

I've given it a few times.

But my husband doesn't like giving oral at the best of times, so i can't imagine he would ever do it.

shame.... and i bet you taste real good!

Cherub [sign in to see picture]

Never done it myself. I suppose it is similar to snowballing but with lady juice added in, and a bit messier too!

[suspended user]

suspended user

my missus likes the taste of my cock after i fucked her arse mmmm

GHxx wrote:

I love to go down on my man after we've had sex, I too like the mixture of tastes, yety he's never gone down on me after sex... might have to mention that!! an ex partner of mine refused to kiss we after he's come in my mouth, i found it mightly strange!!

xGHx

shame... thats a real waste!!!! sort him out!

pusseypleaser [sign in to see picture]

My OH is very sensitive after sex and doesn't like oral after sex. I'm sure some of you woman can relate to that

Belle_djour [sign in to see picture]

Mrs Belle does not like to taste herself on Mr Belle's cock afterwards, so this only happens after a few drinks

InMe [sign in to see picture]

MrsInMe gets wet at the slightest thing and I love going down on her straight outa da shower when she tries to insist on staying clean but at the end of the day after shes excited herself a few times then the taste isn't so appealing.. likewise after sex has been done but not the nicest of tastes plus she has pushed my head away sometimes preferring a cuddle..

As for me I find it to sensitive afterwards to have it sucked.. a little lick maybe but I'd rather leave it inside her TBH!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Belle_djour wrote:

Mrs Belle does not like to taste herself on Mr Belle's cock afterwards, so this only happens after a few drinks

Hehe. I always chuckle when I read slightly lowered inhibitions from the amazing properties of alcohol.

I have a friend and his missus apparently she doesn't really give head... apart from when drunk and then she sucks like a trooper!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.