£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Oral sex after sex!!

    1254951710
    Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1173
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2009

    I dont get in the mood for giving oral sex often, and when I do get in the mood it tends to be when we're all cuddled up nice and warm for a while. As it is, we've usually already had sex by the time I get in the mood to give him oral.

    As for recieving, it depends. I'd only really like oral after sex if I havent orgasmed, I often become completely desensitised once I've orgasmed. I cant really speak from experience though, my boyfriend hasnt done much oral since we actually started having sex. :(

    I love recieving oral, and I love giving it. My boyfriend is pretty much non-responsive though. I know he enjoys it, but he never reacts to it so it's really hard for me to tell what works!

    1254953610
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    I don't like giving after sex, unless I can baby wipe him, then I LOVE it! As for recieving, never normally a big fan, like a few kisses after sex but generally none to fussed...have to really be in the mood for recieving, but I absolutly love it when I am in the mood!

    Ax

    1254962258
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1795
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    My OH loves me giving her a good licking after sex and I adore doing it myself!

    Sweet!

    SG69 x

    1255002625
    Disco Dave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 172
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2009

    Oral sex after sex is... the most fantastic thing ever. Yes. Definitely. Incredible sensations and sensitivity you can't get at any other time... and it's very messy, very intense smells, very intoxicating, very sensual.

    Sigh...

    1255012964
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    Oh, I love this, both giving and receiving. I prefer giving, I love tasting that mix of arousal off a guy's cock. Definitely one of the sexiest things in the world.

    1255013560
    diamonds [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 713
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2007

    my OH has been doing a new thing lately, were we have sex then he stops and goes down on me then we have sex again and he stops and goes down on me, love it! however he wont go down on me after his cum, doesnt want to taste it i guess lol i sometimes give my OH a blow job after sex but its like once in a blue moon lol

    Dxx

    1255037850
    lustylou [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 59
    • Joined: 17 Jan 2008

    I quite enjoy giving him a blow job after sex but he cant handle it for to long as its too sensitive for him. I would love for him to go down on me but he never would. If i dont orgasm during sex he wont even use his fingers to finish me off.

    1255038019
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    lustylou wrote:

    I quite enjoy giving him a blow job after sex but he cant handle it for to long as its too sensitive for him. I would love for him to go down on me but he never would. If i dont orgasm during sex he wont even use his fingers to finish me off.

    Now that's just plain rude!!! You're every bit as entitled to your orgasm as he is .... maybe next time you cum first you should just hop off and say "thank hun, that was grand" and go make yourself a cup of tea!

    xxKPxx

    1255038159
    diamonds [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 713
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2007

    KittyPurry wrote:

    lustylou wrote:

    I quite enjoy giving him a blow job after sex but he cant handle it for to long as its too sensitive for him. I would love for him to go down on me but he never would. If i dont orgasm during sex he wont even use his fingers to finish me off.

    Now that's just plain rude!!! You're every bit as entitled to your orgasm as he is .... maybe next time you cum first you should just hop off and say "thank hun, that was grand" and go make yourself a cup of tea!

    xxKPxx

    i agree!

    my OH wont go down on me after his cum inside me but if i havent cum he will use his fingers or a toy

    Dxx

    1255038830
    *Irresistible* [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 15
    • Joined: 8 Sep 2009

    My OH tends to fall asleep after so not chance of any oral after for me .

    1255038959
    sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 736
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2009

    I wouldn't give oral after sex unless it had been washed. I don't like cum, to put it bluntly lol, and I won't let my OH cum in my mouth if I give him a BJ. I've got issues, I know, and I hope I can get over it one day. I wouldn't feel comfortable recieving it because I like to feel fresh and clean before he goes down there.

    xx

    1255041756
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1596
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    sexynurse09 wrote:

    I wouldn't give oral after sex unless it had been washed. I don't like cum, to put it bluntly lol, and I won't let my OH cum in my mouth if I give him a BJ. I've got issues, I know, and I hope I can get over it one day. I wouldn't feel comfortable recieving it because I like to feel fresh and clean before he goes down there.

    xx

    Thats why I love having clean sheets on the bed and a shower each!

    x

    1255042259
    sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 736
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2009

    You have a shower each? As in, you shower seperatley? Or are there two seperate showers in your house?

    You can't beat nice clean sheets, i'm with you there! x

    1255085481
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1596
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    Lol! Nah just the one! As in both of us having showers!

    We have one of those over bath showers - we normally jump in together and lather up each other!

    After all that fun to jump into clean sheets (and make them quite dirty very quickly!!) is just heaven!

    x

    1255085541
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1596
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    My OH's parents have a massive shower - with 2 shower heads - thats good fun!!!

    Didn't feel like giving oral last night - using a new lube I don't like that taste of put me right off!!!

    x

    1255086555
    SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 439
    • Joined: 7 Sep 2009

    I always suck him clean after sex. Which he loves. So we have sex again. Then I suck him clean again. So he gets hard again... It's a good job we don't see each other too often, because whenever we do it's like a sex marathon and it's exhausting! For me, it's so exquisitely unbearable to be touched after I've come, but as he's a cruel bastard and I'm generally tied down there's not much I can do except scream and writhe and come some more - I always think I'll use my safe word, but I never do. When he sucks on my clit after sex I tend to squirt all over him, which he loves.

    What about oral after anal? It's very "porn", and I know he really wants me to do it, but I'm not at all sure I could... Do any of you do it?

    SS xx

    1255088100
    diamonds [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 713
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2007

    SweetSubmission wrote:

    I always suck him clean after sex. Which he loves. So we have sex again. Then I suck him clean again. So he gets hard again... It's a good job we don't see each other too often, because whenever we do it's like a sex marathon and it's exhausting! For me, it's so exquisitely unbearable to be touched after I've come, but as he's a cruel bastard and I'm generally tied down there's not much I can do except scream and writhe and come some more - I always think I'll use my safe word, but I never do. When he sucks on my clit after sex I tend to squirt all over him, which he loves.

    What about oral after anal? It's very "porn", and I know he really wants me to do it, but I'm not at all sure I could... Do any of you do it?

    SS xx

    if you do a search there is a lot of threads on A2M

    Dxx

    1255088464
    SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 439
    • Joined: 7 Sep 2009

    thanks diamonds xx

    1255096960
    sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 736
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2009

    masterandslave wrote:

    Lol! Nah just the one! As in both of us having showers!

    We have one of those over bath showers - we normally jump in together and lather up each other!

    After all that fun to jump into clean sheets (and make them quite dirty very quickly!!) is just heaven!

    x

    Oh rite! Lol yeah that makes sense now, i'd love that but we can never jump in the shower after sex, at least not together, unless the house is empty, which it never is.

    1255135819
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1596
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    I really take living alone with my OH for grated!

    Lived with 5 other girls before and it was soooooooooooo bitchy, stressed with uni work, all 6 of us in long distance relationships, no one liking each others taste in music! Not a happy house, would never share with just girls again! A mixed house is the best!

    x

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.