• do women like men shaven?

Ginger* [sign in to see picture]

I think maybe trimmed would be the way to go first., then if you like you could take it a step further. My hubby has the natural look and im forever getting hairs yuk yuk! Think I might have to up the persuading now!

bigbrownblowjobeyes [sign in to see picture]

I have nothing against shave/trimmed men - one one particular man it was gorgeous. With my fella now though I like him the way nature made him, I LOVE his body hair - pubes, tummy, chest, legs, arms, he is gorgeous with it. I'm always fiddling with it. I love the look and feel of it.

Whereas I prefer mine just about all off.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I rather agree BBBJE I like hairy blokes. Mmmmm chest hair and that lovely treasure trail on the stomach yum! But trimming of pubic hair is important!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

imeldaimelda wrote:

I rather agree BBBJE I like hairy blokes. Mmmmm chest hair and that lovely treasure trail on the stomach yum! But trimming of pubic hair is important!

Whats with that? My girl really likes that bit too...

The only thing it does is help create belly button fluff! (fact)

[suspended user]

suspended user

ooooh but it's like a map leading to X marks the spot! I have SUCH a thing for men's stomachs and mmmm *sigh* the hair there is just so hot.

matt28 [sign in to see picture]

danielle marie - hope your b/f appreciates you lol, you are absolutely gorgeous.

sexelle [sign in to see picture]

Shaven or trimmed is best, nothin worse than having a pubic hair tickling your nose during a blow job

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Ugh, I got pubes in my mouth last night... Annoying! Maybe men should comb their pubes to get rid of the loose ones before letting us girls go down on them!

or you could take a razor to him when hes sleeping

reminds me of the joke "whats the quickest way to get rid of pubic hair?"

SPIT

Sorry

right i really am off to do some house work

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Hmmm good idea.. See you soon! Gotta get those tablets sorted..

And hide the scissors under the bed too!

You might want to explain the scissors to me... he might assume the worst.

sexy dad [sign in to see picture]

i shave the base and balls but i trim the bush, it feels good and i think it looks better, but every person is different.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

WandA wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Hmmm good idea.. See you soon! Gotta get those tablets sorted..

And hide the scissors under the bed too!

You might want to explain the scissors to me... he might assume the worst.

Oh, just to trim his pubes while he's asleep. But I didn't go through with it in the end... Might be bad for my health if you know what I mean...

Probably for the best. At best it would be 'impolite' to 'alter' someone while they slept!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I have to admit, a little snail trail on the stomach is sexy. Though I dont like the belly button fluff..

I loveee my fellas snail trail! Makes me think of what's at the other end! and it really defines his sexy stomach!

For me shaven is best! I agree that a tickly nose during head is not much fun! and it makes things much more "comfortable" during sex!....in fact if he hasn't trimmed in a while we have to use a towel to protect me from his prickly bits, but then I'm shaven too so probably have more sensitive skin than if i weren't

yummybunny [sign in to see picture]

I would actually love my guy to shave-I've never been able to convince him to do it! Personally I hate body hair and always keep myself cleanly shaven. It's so much more pleasant and hygeinic!

On a guy it means no lose pubes in your hands while giving him a hand job and therefore no pubes taken in orally-gross!! It's not a huge issue unless you're some kind of yetti, most of the time it's not really a problem. But I have to say I just can't lick hairy balls, feeling hair on your tongue is gross and I feel like i'm going to swallow it. I said to my boyfriend I won't do it unless he shaves-but he doesn't care as long as he gest BJs! I imagine that's quite a tricky area to shave though! Shaving will also make your member look bigger and will reduce sweat and odor. All round plus! I think if guys get grossed out by girls having a forest and we go to great lengths ridding ourselves of the unwanted stuff-then why can't guys do the same?! The sexes should be equal nowadays!

I can't imagine any girl would be freaked out by you shaving down there-i'm sure the vast majority would appreciate it! It's very modern for a man to shave, I think perhaps the only ones who would have a problem with it would be those who are conservative or old fashioned when it comes to sex-and even then is it really a big deal?! Nope! In this day and age it's perfectly acceptable. If you have a GF, then just ask her what she prefers. If not then just go for it! No reason not to! :D

Kitty76 [sign in to see picture]

Here here Yummybunny can't convince my OH either boo :( x

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

Nexas wrote:

That's a damn shame! Right now I'm thinking "If I shave, will it freak out my OH?" LOL

only way youll be able to tell that is if you ask her, unfortunatley its one of those things you just have to ask about,

SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]

Just for a change I decided to lose it all and can I just say....what a pain in the arse it is to get rid of it all. There has got to be an easier way!!! Now I know how surgeons feel, one small slip and you are going to make one hell of a mess!

Will update on OH's response when she discovers the new style later.

SmoothOne wrote:

Just for a change I decided to lose it all and can I just say....what a pain in the arse it is to get rid of it all. There has got to be an easier way!!! Now I know how surgeons feel, one small slip and you are going to make one hell of a mess!

Will update on OH's response when she discovers the new style later.

We both just had a long bath together and shaved our bits before we got in... Shes washing her (head) hair at the mo and then drying it before we finish our watery antics!

Use a beard trimmer on an electric razor smooth! Piece of piss! (Do it dry too... much easier).

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.