99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. do women like men shaven?

hornyteen [sign in to see picture]

Sorry silly thing lol. Bascially I was discussing this with my oh today and he said he used to trim and it really put me off.

Just imagining even triming doesnt do it for me.

He was also asking if he should wax his chest for me. My reply was a very loud NO WAY.

I just dont like metrosexual guys.

mybadx [sign in to see picture]

My OH shaves his off all the time, but he has only started doing it since he has been with me. For some weird reason after him shaving me one night he took it upon himself to do his own.

Was rather a shock when we went to bed that night but now it dont bother me. And hes said he finds it alot more comfortable in the summer etc when the weathers hot. I also find it easier to give in oral sex, dont have to worry about moving the pubic hairs out the way.

But hae each to there own

bri_n_sus [sign in to see picture]

For me the sensation is better when the OH is well trimmed, We tend to do each others for fun. It feels so much better having his skin touching mine. For me its about the feeling and not how it looks.

Naughty40 [sign in to see picture]

I have shaved myself once or twice through the years, but not regular - until last October - now its neatly trimmed all the time.

Around 4 weeks ago in a tipsy state I joked that I would like to shave my hubby - a previous attempt at this was disasterous to say the least as I made a mess. So he agreed to give it one more try, nice and smooth all over - fabulous is all we can say. Its an amazing feeling to have both of us bare skinned. Plus now its starting to grow back and its not prickly at all - hes had barely any itching, I must have made a good job of it.

Plus he likes the added benefit of the apparent growth of his shaft. So he is gonna keep it trimmed fromnow on.

BUT hes due in for a minor op in the next 3 months......so I think we had better let if grow a bit - dont want them sniggering over his bald todger while hes under!!

5t33lp!nk [sign in to see picture]

my mans allways had his trimmed in the 11 1/2 years ive been with him,he was the 1st i saw it on and it turned me on so much ....i really do prefer it to a bush :D

Naughty40 wrote:

BUT hes due in for a minor op in the next 3 months......so I think we had better let if grow a bit - dont want them sniggering over his bald todger while hes under!!

I have this slight dilema on the shaven part just now. Im due in 3 months and dont know weither to leave them to grow back a bit or just continue letting my OH shave them off for me as i cant stand the fact of them being there i dont like it.

But im worried the Midwifes will give me a weird look etc if there arnt any. I know it prob sounds silly during labour but i jiust cant help thinking about it. Any help would be appreciated!!

Geordie_Paul [sign in to see picture]

Nexas wrote:

I'd say don't worry about what people think. Nowadays more and more people are shaving. I think it'd be more embarrassing for a man as it's seen as even more "strange".

I love it completely shaved! It feels so much better and everything feels more sensitive!

Haha actually my OH was shaven when she went into labour. We weren't reckoning on her being 5 weeks earlier than they predeicted but she was and it had only just been done that night.... I suppose it makes it easier for them to see what they're doing :p

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

It is nicer in the summer to have shaved balls, my friend and I were talking about that the other day!

[suspended user]

suspended user

In the interests of fairness I thought I'd give it a go as I was so critical - I asked my hubby and he said he wasn't fussed but if I tried it then fine - but I HATE it! He definitely isn't keen either ,

I hate the way it looks and feels, all I left is a small triangle of trimmed hair on my mons, everything else is gone. It's taken 3 days just to calm my skin down and as for sensitivity - forget it! I MUCH prefer hair and feel it's much sexier, I love the natural musky scent which has now disappeared, all I smell of is copious amounts of body butter. Not impressed and I won't be doing it again - I can't wait for it to grow back in time for our holiday in a fortnight's time.

Hubby says I feel strange and he's really not keen. The only advantage I can see is when I get my period, much easier to keep clean, but that's it.

bri_n_sus [sign in to see picture]

I would say the widwives have seen many a weird and wonderful thing down there and no hair wouldn't be one of them. Anyway think they'll be too busy attending to you and the lil one to worry about what you look like down there!!!!

I say do what makes you happy and feel best to hell with everyone else

Thanks for your comments and i may just contiune my little ritual and keep it shaved. I just feel alot more comfortable with it all off and the OH also finds it easier when giving me oral and its the same for me to him!!

But i think when the time comes il proberly forget all about the fact its shaved and be to busy wondering where the gas and air is to releive the pain lol!!

Thank You!! :)

Ian [sign in to see picture]

I shaved once when I was younger, but it's not for me - trimming yes, shaving no! On other's I don't mind, as long as they are comfortable with it then it's all good

Then again I often forget to shave my beard off and end up trimming it down instead, maybe that's a sign that I wouldn't do well shaving my pubic hair lol?

angelarwen [sign in to see picture]

mybadx - I think you're right, you should just keep doing what is comfortable for you. Midwives must see all kinds of stuff and you certainly won't be the first or last. There's no point in being unhappy about leaving it for the next 3 months, all for the sake of (hopefully!) no more than a few hours with the midwife.

PPB [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm. Believe me the midwives have seen it all my dear, i know what you mean about asking him to do it for you though mechanically difficult isn't it? (lol) I take it this is your first, you wont give a toss what those midwives think sweet, and they would probably appreciate it lol, would make a change to their shift!

PPB

x

Its acctually my 3rd lol. But its only been in the last 2 years i have started to shave and my previous 2 were born by then and thats why its became a bit of an issue now.
    And i find it so much easier having the OH do it as he can get the "better view" and can see if there are any missed bits.

And my last few labours have been more than a few hours the shortest was just over 18 hours so fingers crossed this one will be shorter.

Thanks yet again for all your advice

xx

jav_ski [sign in to see picture]

Been shaving since day one .. don't know feels more hygenic for some odd reason .. the only thing that i wonder is if on some darker haired blokes (me included how far up do you shave ???

My OH is really hair and its all darjk hair but I would say he shaves upto the level to the hip bones but not that far across but just up to that height. I think it would prob differ on most men.

That any help?? xx

69er [sign in to see picture]

Hi i shave my balls and cock area and about 1" above my ock and trim the hair here short,I feel much cleaner shaved

Roxy1990 [sign in to see picture]

Personally, i dont like it completely shaved. But i think its down to personal preference. Trimmed and neat is perfect for me. Its all down to what feels good for you too. Try shaving it all, see what YOU think of it. If you like it but your honey doesnt then its her deal.

red_queen [sign in to see picture]

I have just booked in for my first hollywood waxing! Normally use cream but thought i'd try this instead...will let you know if i scream the place down!! Trust my beautician to dye my eyebrows which is prob scarier!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.