£1.29 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Going crazy

The Sex Idiot [sign in to see picture]

because I can't get relief !

OK - Used to being on my own but recently have been waking feeling very very horny - and this about 3 am !!

Last week it was the worst it's ever been - I was very very arroused - every nerve was jingling and all my 'bits' were really throbbing and pulsating . I was very very wet [ not peed]. I sleep in the raw and accidentally touched my belly and nearly went through the roof with the reaction it triggered . I was absolutely desperate for relief BUT I couldn't get to orgasm. I really really neeeded to and couldn't.

I've tried with a rabbit , and the big pink banana but I just can't climax with them .

It used to take my husband a long time to get me to climax - long after him - it was only with very slow gentle determined clitoral stimulation, and I had to be at the wanting-to-pee-state for some time [ uncomfortable for me] before I could.

It's hard for me to reach my clit - both arms are damaged and don't straighten and I'm a tad obese [ really very ] so getting there is almost impossible.

Anyone got any ideas and suggestions - these last 3 months have not been fun

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.