FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Sex in the bath....

TLA [sign in to see picture]

imeldaimelda wrote:

TLA wrote:

We've tried it a a few times and even though we had a very large bath, we usually end up just touching each other rather just having proper sex. It's just not comfortable enough. One thing my OH quite liked was when I went down on her in the bath, underwater! I obviously had to stop for a few seconds every minute or so to go above the water and breathe some air, but it was a great experience.

what? you expect to breathe? that's not her primary concern!

yeah, I was wondering what I should do if she gets close to the edge and holds my head in between her legs a little bit too strong. "Honey, I drowned, but I hope you had a nice orgasm"

[suspended user]

suspended user

*snigger* hmm perhaps we need to prioritise better...

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Lush bath bombs make things very very slippy and alot more fun!

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

Ooh, I love lush bath bombs! My new place doesn't have a bath though, boo.

Morbidia [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm, i've tried this once before, and as Salvadore said, always a disaster, its too damn small!!!

Damn them making baths a standard size for one person! lol

x x x

mybadx [sign in to see picture]

I have also tried it and i can say it wasnt the most enjoyable experience.
    Im happy wait till when me and the OH are staying in a hotel then its a diffrent story as we always ask for the room with jacuzzi bath tub and if they have a shower its evan more fun :)

But sex in the bath at home is a no-go for me.

xx

Bluebottle [sign in to see picture]

We're quite lucky in that our bath is a bit deeper and wider than many I've come across, just as well cos neither of us are particularly slim!! Usually ends up doggy but a variation on missionary works well but watch the water levels!! Mrs 'B like it because it's easy to clean up afterwards (She hates the mess!!) I enjoy it too of course but it does my knees in lol!!

LadiesMan [sign in to see picture]

ours is too small, and it always seems too much of an effort to clean the bath!! lol

to be honest - i should be a lot more romantic, and run some baths more frequently.

on a plus note tho - we are going to a hotel on friday, so maybe we could try there!?! Its meant to be a premium room!! :)

mybadx [sign in to see picture]

LadiesMan wrote:

ours is too small, and it always seems too much of an effort to clean the bath!! lol

to be honest - i should be a lot more romantic, and run some baths more frequently.

on a plus note tho - we are going to a hotel on friday, so maybe we could try there!?! Its meant to be a premium room!! :)

Fingers crossed you get a fair sized bath tub this Friday, and have a fun night :)

xx

LadiesMan wrote:

You could always put a request for a large bath before you go to the hotel on Friday.

Bluebottle [sign in to see picture]

LadiesMan wrote:

That's a good thought, nothing like a warm bath, bubbles, candles, wine, really loud music....

Bluebottle wrote:

LadiesMan wrote:

That's a good thought, nothing like a warm bath, bubbles, candles, wine, really loud music....

...and sex. Amen.

evey [sign in to see picture]

I'm sure I read somewhere that vaginal sex in water was dangerous because of a risk of getting air trapped in yer vagina? That might be bollocks though, I have no idea where I read it...

Private_member [sign in to see picture]

bigbrownblowjobeyes wrote:

A good silicone lube? Obviously not a water based one but silicone should work.

Had been meaning to do a search for recommended underwater lubes as have always had trouble in pools (yet to try penetration in a hot-tub) - will need to get some silicone based lube for next time.

As for the topic I agree with other replies, love touching, soaping (both doing and having done to me) in a bath and the cuddling but prefer to dry each other off and then make love on the bed or anywhere else on the way if we get too excited. Even when the taps are on the side of the bath still prefer getting each other aroused in the water and then getting out for the actual act.

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

has anyone eles seen the baths you get in the USA? you can get one thats made for 2 people to lay/sit next to each other. there bloody huge! saw it on tv once, would love a bath like that.

ive had sex in the bath before, but it gets to messy, with all the water spilling out. and could only get him inside me by holding myself up out of the water and then him going inside me and then lowering down into the water, couldnt do it the other way.

sex in the shower is just so much easyer! :)

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

has anyone eles seen the baths you get in the USA? you can get one thats made for 2 people to lay/sit next to each other. there bloody huge! saw it on tv once, would love a bath like that.

Dxx

Do you mean one of these:

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/21/e8/4c/double-bath.jpg

That would be awesome to have sex in one of these.

You can also get something like this:

http://bathroompatrol.co.uk/store/bmz_cache/a/a614bee174a6c5358d0c2145885af846.image.500x482.png

but despite the size, I think it would be still pretty uncomfortable...

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Forget baths, get yourselves wetrooms - and invite your friends around !!!!!!

Tallboy

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I was inCostco today and seen a £3000 jacuzzi. As much as I oppose the consumerist culture we live in and how the distinction between 'want' and 'need' is blurred by media, celebrity, advertising etc... I want one

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

TLA wrote:

diamonds wrote:

Dxx

Do you mean one of these:

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/21/e8/4c/double-bath.jpg

That would be awesome to have sex in one of these.

You can also get something like this:

http://bathroompatrol.co.uk/store/bmz_cache/a/a614bee174a6c5358d0c2145885af846.image.500x482.png

but despite the size, I think it would be still pretty uncomfortable...

it was more like the second one but without the spa bath.

Dxx

Ladyhorny247 [sign in to see picture]

oooo ive done it in a steam room its amazing very heady and sweety the heat helps the intensity of the orgasmn and it just feels really sexy.

my other half as had the bath fantasy since his teens its his first real fantasy and as yet we still havnt fullfilled this even if it is not for the want of trying. but we too are curvy and an average bath is too small and whilst i enjoy the shower and shower head i really want to bring this fantasy to life so i have just booked a suite in a hotel which has a huge jacuzzi bath so we cqan really got at it in there and make his boyhood fantasy true life ecstasy and well the jacuzzi jets will be pleaseing for me too tickling all the right spots as i have very fond memories of my very early curiosity in my early teens of going to the public pool and getting ogg in the jacuzzi positionsing myself just above the jets and bringing myself to organsm with others around. but then all the girls who where in there where doing the same so noone noticed lol. ah those where the days

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.