FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Do you eat/swallow your own cum? [Guys]

DannyLG19 [sign in to see picture]

Hi,

Do any of you other guys or have you ever tasted your own cum? Whether it be pre-cum or sperm from ejaculation? Did it turn you on? Did you like it? Will you do it again?

Me personally, have done it. At one point it was salty, but I tried it again and I'm find with it now. I actually find it turns me on a little when I lick my pre-cum from my finger after wiping it off my chest.

I am straight and don't actually find it that bad, kinda like it!

Just wondered if anyone else did?

[suspended user]

suspended user

I had to when I was in hospital in a full body cast, not a turn on but a neccessity, a 17 yr old cant go 2 months without an orasm and I had no where to put the tissues.

theCarnalCouple [sign in to see picture]

Good work Gunther.

Never done it myself but wouldn't say no to giving it a go.

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Similar thread here, with a lot of replies on it http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/9350-have-u-ever-tasted-ur-own-cum/page-21/

Seems a lot of guys like to/want to/do... Nothing wrong with it I don't think. Personally I love to taste myself on my OH, really horny... He is fine tasting himself too, not sure he'd want to swallow a load of his own tho haha!

killerbunny [sign in to see picture]

Haven't done it yet.

cdjon [sign in to see picture]

I sometimes perform oral on oh after sex and yes i do swallow.

Gibson5 [sign in to see picture]

I've never tasted my own cum before, but I've tasted my own precum - it's a start i suppose.

I'll taste my own soon, hopefully out of my wife's pussy ha-ha !!

bigstu [sign in to see picture]

I've tasted my own cum, its okay, gone down on the OH after cumming inside her to get both sets of juices. Never got around to licking it off her, she wants me to.

sidewinder [sign in to see picture]

ive licked my OH out after cumming inside her and licked it of her clit n tits tastes so good !!

BBobX [sign in to see picture]

DannyLG19 wrote:

Hi,

Do any of you other guys or have you ever tasted your own cum? Whether it be pre-cum or sperm from ejaculation? Did it turn you on? Did you like it? Will you do it again?

Me personally, have done it. At one point it was salty, but I tried it again and I'm find with it now. I actually find it turns me on a little when I lick my pre-cum from my finger after wiping it off my chest.

I am straight and don't actually find it that bad, kinda like it!

Just wondered if anyone else did?

Yes, both pre- and full. Mainly as an experiment because swmbo got a mouthfull accidentally one day and swore that she'd never oral me "all the way" since because it tasted "nasty". I don't agree. I won't be rushing to repeat my test, but I've no objection to a bit of oral attention on her ladyship after I've "peaked".

Don't know whether it marks me as weird but have you tried diluting your cum with water. Saw something that said this changed the taste subtly, and damn me if that isn't correct.

Sorry if that last bit doesn't make sense, mention of fellatio has starved me brain of blood - it's gone somewhere else.

quietguy [sign in to see picture]

precum tastes nicer than cum - is a nicer consistency too - a bit of a loss leader on mother natures part I reckon

IrishChris [sign in to see picture]

Tasted my own precum and cum. Taste definitely changes depending on what I've been eating. Also if I've drunk ot's of water in the previous 12hrs there's always a lot more 'content'.

Would be happy to wind up tasting it during sex with OH, whatever way that ended up happening (her mouth, her chest, her pussy or wherever).

Don't understand how guys can have a big issue with their own fluids if they expect their OH to be fine with it. Similarly, I don't get girls who refuse to swallow but expect a guy to go down on them.

HappyBoy [sign in to see picture]

Like to rub pre-cum onto OH's nipples and then lick/suck it off. Tried my own cum once just out of curiousity and tasted kind of peppery.

john jsy [sign in to see picture]

yes i love my own cum, weather it be from licking out the wife after i ve cum in her, or eating it out of my fleshlight, mmmmmm

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Each to their own I suppose.

Never tried my own but to be honest, not a big fan of swallowing anyway.

Yes man [sign in to see picture]

When I was younger I was an athlete so very supple, in the right position i could give myself a blow job and regularly swallowed my own cum, only occasionally try it now but no chance of doing it the old way! Lol

Ron Burgundy [sign in to see picture]

In a word, no

jeffngloria [sign in to see picture]

no never tried but i have knowingly kissed the OH after she had swallowed and i was conscious of the fact she had swallowed, it was kinda like a kiss for grandma haha

Mr Gooner [sign in to see picture]

Absolutely not.

Draven [sign in to see picture]

I've felched it, licked it from boobies, drunk it from a cup and sucked it out of belly buttons. I figure i have no right asking a woman to eat something im not willing too.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.