£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. A little something I've been fantasising about lately...

Hawkward [sign in to see picture]

Recently, I've reignited my submissive nature through visiting various tease an denial sites. I've always fantasised about being controlled in a ways - i.e. stripped of being independent, or in control in general.

This is what lead me to a fantasy of having my computer activity controlled through blocking things that I should be denied priviledge, and feeling like my world centres more around the dominant figure within the scenario.

The reason I think this would have such a powerful impact on my daily routine is because a majority of my time is spent on the Internet, this could be from checking my mail and news, to going on YouTube or looking up content relevant to my kinks.

I know that there is a Google Chrome app called "Stay Focused", and a web security application called "K9 Web Protection" which could both easily fit this criterea, and have actually thought about looking for a dominant that would consensually try this form of control, but I just don't know. - (Links below)

---

Is it strange for me to have a fantasy of being controlled in this manner?

I feel it's a lot safer than being "completely" controlled - i.e. the tried and horribly trialed financial dominance, good in thought, but ridiculous in reality - yet also safe enough so that I can keep an emergency escape from web constrictions if the plan didn't work out.

---

Links to get a better idea of what I'm thinking about....

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stayfocusd/laankejkbhbdhmipfmgcngdelahlfoji

http://www1.k9webprotection.com/

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.