FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. What's does an orgasm feel like for you?

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Hi Kitty!

It *sounds* like an orgasm with your OH saying you "pulse" for me it's this pulsing/contraction that *is* the orgasm and generally after that I feel a wave of....kind of relief I guess.....wash over me. For me orgasms, whilst they can be incredible - they're normally either a frustration release or painful so it's not something I do often.

Do you feel unsatisfied afterwards - like you still need *something* in which case you may be struggling to get over the edge.

But if you feel satisfied and content - then who cares if it's a "normal" orgasm or a "LittleKitty" orgasm, as long as you're enjoying yourself then that's all that matters

Adxx

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Do you feel unsatisfied afterwards - like you still need *something* in which case you may be struggling to get over the edge.

But if you feel satisfied and content - then who cares if it's a "normal" orgasm or a "LittleKitty" orgasm, as long as you're enjoying yourself then that's all that matters

Adxx

No idea what has happened to formatting and why my text is in a boxes but anyway -
    This is exactly what happens, I feel like I haven't finished. I can get this feel two or three times during sex/play (dependant on how much pleasure my OH gives) and yet we can still finish sex/he cum's/play and STILL be wanting *something else* but I don't know what it is. I don't know if I've been pushed over the edge but I've no idea to go about it, if I haven't. Yet he does say I pulse (but clearly doesn't point this out all the time so I'm sometimes unaware. I simply know something's going on by my breathing). The awful thing is my face conveys I haven't finished even if my OH has. He can instantly tell by my eyes and it means that he feels like he hasn't satisfied me and I'm left feeling like I NEED something more, so left disappointed. I feel like sex doesn't last long enough and I'm missing something........ I guess I just wondered if I was even having an orgasm and I don't know what to do to change it
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Do you feel like you're *trying* to orgasm?

I find the trick is to really lay back and relax. Don't expect an orgasm just focus on the pleasure from the sensations and enjoy yourself. It doesn't matter if you don't come - it really isn't the be all and end all. Just enjoy it and it'll creep up when you're least expecting it

Taking the pressure off really is key - you'll never come if you're trying to because sex is as much in the mind as it is in the body

Trust me, it's not as amazing as Cosmo makes out

Adx

Kooky [sign in to see picture]

I have several types of orgasm:

Sometimes my body starts tingling all over and I feel several hot flushes and get very, very, hot;

Sometimes my entire body trembles uncontrollably;

Sometimes I get both of the above, I start seeing stars and yell out random words which I don't hear, but my OH has told me that I've said 'dolphins', 'marigolds', 'blue' - all very strange, but these are the most intense orgasms as I feel as though my entire body and mind has been taken away. I finally return 'to earth' about 10 minutes or so later, when the trembling stops.

I'm also very fortunate in that I can come whenever - not just once, although the first time is usually when my OH penetrates me unless we have had extensive foreplay beforehand. Whenever he sucks my nipples I come too and he has described it as if my entire vagina is rippling. The more he holds me down or pulls my hair (which is short so it involves quite some strength to keep hold of it), the stronger the orgasm.

[suspended user]

suspended user

depends on what wer are doing but it can make me nearly faint and a feeling of blood loss too,deffinately good for the heart though,

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

midskev wrote:

ok im new here so one thing id like to ask the women in here do you ever orgasam just by having your nipples touched licked or sucked my partner does within seconds she just cant stop iv never known it before ???

kev xx

i have to say that im lucky i can orgasam from just my boobs and nipples been played with. the thing i used to find strange was women going on about oral sex i never used to orgasam threw oral stimulation only then i got with my husband and now i get it!

twinkle154 [sign in to see picture]

My problem is that I seem to get really sensiive and find it difficult to 'let go' as I worry that I'm going to pee. Is this natural? How can I overcome this problem?

I'm in my 40's just started seeing someone and was previously married. i have tried doing it myself but get to a point where I just can't take it any more as I am so sensitive but just can't get over the edge.

Hope someone can help me out.

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

twinkle154 wrote:

My problem is that I seem to get really sensiive and find it difficult to 'let go' as I worry that I'm going to pee. Is this natural? How can I overcome this problem?

As I understand it, excessive sensitivity is very common and something that the ladies on here can probably assist you with.

Regarding your worries about the urge to pee, would it help to put some towels underneath you (or even a plastic sheet if you have one)? That way, there's no practical problem if you do happen to pee (I'm guessing that you probably won't, though) and therefore you can stop worrying about that.

Julie_L [sign in to see picture]

My orgasms feel very different depending on my mood, and how we have sex. I suppose typically, I get a really intense sensation flooding out from around my clitoris, but I can also really feel it in my tummy, almost as if something is something is spasming there, or churning around. When I'm coming, it feels sometimes like I can feel it in my breasts and anal area, but that might just be my imagination.

When I orgasm from masturbating, it feels different - in a way, sharper and longer. Perhaps that's because I'm not thinking or worrying about my partner, but just enjoying my orgasm and savouring it, which intensifies it.

And when I orgasm during anal sex, that feels very different again - much duller, more bodily, kind of deeper, but really satisying in a way.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.