• What's does an orgasm feel like for you?

claypigeon101 [sign in to see picture]

is this workin?

claypigeon101 [sign in to see picture]

yes it is working. sorry new to the forum haha!!

Miss BoomStick [sign in to see picture]

I have never even had an orgasm so I can't comment on that but this thread saves me asking what it'll feel like when/if I do have one. I've heard lots of people saying that when you do have an orgasm, you'll know... hope so, I'll hate to have missed it.

Lookin - Yummy [sign in to see picture]

missorgasm wrote:

nomnomnom what a lovely thread! my OH asked me this not too long ago, the only way i can describe it is a rollercoaster egding up a hill, which essentially start from the first kiss, then edging up the hill slowely.....then i get the the top, some times im there for a second, some times it seems like ages, then i get tipped over the edge and scream allllllllllllllllllllllll the way down :)

Agreed ! x

ronnie-baby [sign in to see picture]

Miss BoomStick wrote:

I have never even had an orgasm so I can't comment on that but this thread saves me asking what it'll feel like when/if I do have one. I've heard lots of people saying that when you do have an orgasm, you'll know... hope so, I'll hate to have missed it.

I feel the same on this one here. I'm not sure if I have really experienced an orgasm (via penetration). Although having said that, I rarely sometimes feel like a wave type pleasure coming over/through me, and it makes me feel a little light headed as though I'm about to start seeing stars! lol. But it's not quite a release or strong enough like a clitoral orgasm. This is sometimes mainly when I stimulate my g-spot or vaginal walls near the entrance with a dildo though. Is that an orgasm? If so, what's all the hype about?! It feels good but not overwhelming.

rb

x x

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

Errm well a man orgasm is slowing down, groaning, then blacking out from which when you get back up you fall asleep

[suspended user]

suspended user

LoveHoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

Oooh, I like this subject :D

Anything from a dying butterfly on its last breaths to an invisible force contracting me into a convex shape by my hair and ankles while simeltaneously blowing freezing cold air all over my body, squeezing my internal muscles like a damn accordian player squeezing his instrument on speed.

Um...tada? haha.

nice one hella the last sentence was a gem well described ha ha

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

jackador123 wrote:

Errm well a man orgasm is slowing down, groaning, then blacking out from which when you get back up you fall asleep

I was expecting you to say "a distant memory"...

Rugbyman [sign in to see picture]

It feels as if all of my energy is focused on my cock and it is building up and then my body spasms and the energy rushes out to the rest of my body, get small aftershocks afterwards and an incredibly sensitive cock which the OH loves as she finds it fun to try and play with.

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

my body starts to twitch ,,according to my OH i start to deep breath my neck turns red and my nipples go hard ,,i arch my back, and i exploed like a volcano,,,trouble is after that i cant have my OH touch my clit for a couple of mins as its sensitive but then he can do what he wants xxx

God, when will I be blessed with the big O

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Miss BoomStick wrote:

Still not found it?

I'm sure if you relax enough and practice it'll come!

Enjoy yourself when it does.

Nope, not yet WandA but I'll get there and have alot of fun on the way

I think I am starting to relax more but not completely yet.

Wow sounds like a lot of fun AA & the vibe looks really nice, are you going to write a review for it?

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle - can you properly feel the vibrations in that one at the tip?

Mr Trinity [sign in to see picture]

for a man my OH always knows when im close, my eyes close, my toes curl and my legs twitch, you can feel it building at the bottom of your shaft, and you cant control tensing it, then my whole body feels at as i orgasm, my whole body convulses and twitches. i get her to keep going for 10-15 seconds after ive cum and i shake for most of it haha never had orgasms the way she gives them to me!

sweetcherry24 [sign in to see picture]

Miss BoomStick wrote:

Hey babe have you tried using toys. Using toys will more likley make you orgasm. The key is to relax and let go. you will feel this strange urge and then i just happens. you will know your whole vaginal insides will contract and there will be a sheer flush of excitment all over your body.

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

relaxing is definitely the key, let the pleasure take control of your body and let all the worries of the world behind...

sweetcherry24 wrote:

Miss BoomStick wrote:

Hey babe have you tried using toys. Using toys will more likley make you orgasm. The key is to relax and let go. you will feel this strange urge and then i just happens. you will know your whole vaginal insides will contract and there will be a sheer flush of excitment all over your body.

For years I've been getting newsletter emails and looking all over the internet for tips for having an orgasm and heard loads about using toys but never really thought I would like it well until I found this site in may. I've brought a few toys from here and really enjoy them. My oh uses them on me but I've also started using them on my own. I must admit since using toys sex has gotten so much better and every thing just feels so good. I think as I'm a worrier I do find it hard to fully relax but it getting easier each time. I think it's not knowing what will happen puts me off but at the same time I get annoyed that I don't quite get there.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

My OH is a bit worrier and really struggles to relax, once you learn to actually empty your head I'm sure you'll be fine. Just don't worry about it...

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Thought I'd bumpity bump this thread as it's something I've been wondering about

I know we all experience slightly different effects but I don't *know* as such if I'm having an orgasm

I know that might sound weird but you always read abot the women having this crashing wave of pleasure where she nearly want to pass out with the most amazing explosion. Now I don't believe everything I read but I do feel a tad cheated.

I can't really explain how it feels. I can feel something building in side me but only centred on my clit (which is the only way I've managed to achieve an orgasm, if thats what it is). My OH says he can feel my get very tight and pulse/clench but I can't feel any of this. I suspect I have one coming but generally I HAVE to stop moaning and end up holding my breath whilst sensations build (instinct rather than deliberate) but I can't say I've ever had an amazing orgasm - or rather known that I've had one.

Am I possibly doing something a little wrong and not getting the full effect? Any tips x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.