• So that's what kind of underwear she wears!

Johnny Roach [sign in to see picture]

Does anybody else wonder what kind of underwear a colleague or co-worker might be wearing under their daily attire?

This sparked my interest today as earlier at work an older lady who I work with, who may I add, I find rather sexy, bent over to reveal the top of her underwear poking out the top of her trousers.

Normally I manage to catch a glimpse of maybe less than an inch of meterial above the waistline when she bends over, not really enough to decipher what kind of underwear they may be, but today I got lucky.

She was sporting a sexy little turqoise lace thong with a cute oversized black ribbon bow on the back of it. I always thought she was a french knickers kinda girl but much to my delight she was wearing a thong.

Another time I noticed she had a pink leopard print pair of panties on, not sure if they were a thong or not, but after today, I imagine she has a penhaent for skimpy underwear.

Funny thing is she has a daughter close to my age, but I'm much more interested in her. Definitely a MILF.

Just curious as to whether anyone else thinks this way at work or if I am alone with my perverted mind on this one.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.