£4.50 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Cock-teasers..... your opinion?

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Gyrator53 wrote:

gunther wrote:

to call touching battery is ridiculous and legally incorrect.

Sorry Gunther but you are just plain wrong about that - what do you think illicit bum-strokers get charged with?

If you think otherwise I suggest you check with a solicitor before you come back to the UK.

I can understand why such a law would exist, for these kind of cases but I agree with gunther in that to say a touch is battery probably is legally incorrect. It would depend very much on the case and if someone was sexually harrassing another then damn right they will get in trouble for those unwanted touches. But Gyrator, the courts will never prosecute some woman or man for touching someones knee in a pub. If this was the case, wouldnt pubs and clubs be full of police every night arresting millions of people across the UK at a weekend due to touching someone else?

Although this law may exist (I dont know) I would bet its one of those laws designed to protect anyone from sexual harrassment and that the touching would need to be more extreme, more often and proven for this person to be arrested for it. I think you may have read this law and literally stripped it back to its bare essentials and said touch someone and its battery. I think this may be one of those laws that has some stipulations to it. I cannot imagine any man or woman getting charged with touching someones ass in a nightclub. It doesnt happen :S

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

rubysoho wrote:

theres illicit bum stroking an theres a hand on the arm during conversation . can you not differentiate ???youre actually scarily deluded ,

I suggest you actually do some reading about the law of battery. You should find plenty on the net to prove the truth of what I am saying.

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

I think this thread should end because it's deteriorating fast!

PlumCake [sign in to see picture]

Hello all, as has been mentioned, this thread is deteriorating and I'd like to remove it. Many of the remarks have been inflammatory and (despite being personal opinion, which is fine) are clearly designed to provoke a response.

I'm closing this thread as I can't see it going anywhere nice!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.