£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Cock-teasers..... your opinion?

    1367270681
    rubysoho [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1219
    • Joined: 6 Mar 2013

    WE'VE ALL GOT OUR ISSUES LOL. compared to most ive been fucked over tenfold the amount of times ya average gyal has .. but ... i dont wanna be bitter . theres good in both sexes as well as bad . goddamn i sound like a stinkin hippy lol

    1367270898

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 193
    • Joined: 1 Apr 2013

    rubysoho wrote:

    WE'VE ALL GOT OUR ISSUES LOL. compared to most ive been fucked over tenfold the amount of times ya average gyal has .. but ... i dont wanna be bitter . theres good in both sexes as well as bad . goddamn i sound like a stinkin hippy lol

    Oh right.... if your a hippy go to Thailand. There's tons of hippies..... and tattooed people :)

    1367272203
    Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2018
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    If someone is being aggresively....aggressive towards you, would you be dissapointed if you didnt get a punch in the face?

    I still do not understand why anyone assumes that someone else behaviour, wether flirty or outright blatent touching means you assume sex should then be offered up due to the fact that you got horny because of their behaviour. Dont get me wrong, if someone is flirting with you in general, you can probably assume they like you and if someone is being grumpy with you, you can probably assume they dont like you so I get it, we all base our own reactions from the other persons action towards us but.....but

    There is some major points to consider. Firstly the situation the OP was in. Its a pub, with alcohol and socialising and I am sure none of us are naive. Drunk in a pub and flirting is just way more "done" than say outrageously flirting in the same way in Tescos for example. This situation that has been described by the OP happens in every pub/club every friday/saturday night as par for the course I am sure. I personally dont agree with either end of the scale..(Women just flirting for free shit and men just buying for sex) but hey ho...isnt that how it seems to work in pubs/clubs these days?

    Why was, in the Ops example, it enough for the women to enjoy a social evening having a laugh and a flirt and a good friendly time but the men in the situation left unhappy? Didnt you guys also get your egos boosted through the flirting chatting and socialising too? It falls back to this expecting and entitlement again which just irks me. Its like saying "Hey I gave you MY time and i bought you some drinks, you owe me a hole to masturbate into now...sorry I dont know your second name but thats ok Im not interested in that" Personally I would of been more impressed if you discovered you liked them, to give a phone number and develop something more....more anything I guess lol. I do not think there is anything wrong with one night stands but its the attitude towards the whole thing that kinda makes me think erghh.

    Also, to the person who suggested women/men should take responsibilty for someone elses actions based on what you say or do in their presence...no...just no. Everyone (Unless actually mental) is capable of control and decency and respect and there is a reason that "She was asking for it" isnt a good enough excuse in court. lol. Its codswallop thats why. If some girl teases you and it makes you horny...most men go home and have a wank and a smile at being flirted with. the ones that go out and rape should not even be compared with decent human males and women (or men) should never be abused in any kind of way just because they "Seemed like they were asking for it officer" no means no means no means no and if this crap was actually true, strip clubs, porn, hookers, even women walking out in the streets webcam sex etc would all be banned for "turning men to rape" because frankly...if a man was so inclined, he could get aroused looking at a random woman of his affections if she was wearing a pullover and baggy trousers so....PSSSHHHHTTT to that (Shakes head in shock)

    1367276463
    Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2018
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    Lifebuoy wrote:

    rubysoho wrote:

    an women are programmed supposedly to find a mate an breed .. but sometimes .. fun's just fun . AND things can get misconstrued !

    Wrong Ruby !

    Women are like birds. You've seen those nature programmes where the male bird does all that display with his feathers and flying about in a certain routine. He's having to prove himself to the female..... firstly that he's OK physically (he flies well), and secondly that he's OK mentally (because he knows the ritual / routine).

    What does she do? She just sits there and thinks....'Hmmmm will this one do as a mate, or shall I give him the brush-off..... and wait for something better to show up?'

    Women aren't programmed.... other than to give men the run around !!!

    Women are not birds :D Solved that problem

    Women are programmed though, but we are programmed differently to men and this is why you may assume we give you the runaround. If you want to strip it back to the basic genetics or caveman days, you could say women were or are programmed to look for a strong, solid, reliable, supportive mate, needed and preferred to a weak mate to help protect their offspring and successfully raise a brood without losing any. A strong protector will be more suitable in this case to provide food, shelter etc etc. As you clearly say, men are programmed to want to impregnate and actually pass on their genes.

    So while you think you may be getting the runaround, clearly you didnt meet that particular womans expectations for what she was looking for. It is cobvius that in general (and kill me if you want but I think this is true) men are a lot less choosy with their mates maybe because of the differences in "programming" who knows.

    We developed into highly intelligent mammals however and social structures come into our lives to effect out hard wiring. So maybe while guys are in the pub thinking "Any one of these will do" Women are being more picky about it. men still put on this 'display' as with your discription of the male bird of paradise dancing to the females, only now its plying them with free booze, dancing and acting all manly (erghh men who get into fights in pubs) but the dance is still there and the women are still doing as nature intended them to do...find the best mate.

    Prob wont find him in a nightclub though and I think most women need way more time and to experience a man sober before she can judge. So maybe this is why men often get spurned

    It was also programmed into us my genetics of the past to be very choosy and careful with out eggs. While you guys have infinite numbers of sperm to splosh around the cave walls of yesteryear. For a woman she had one egg per month and if she got fertilised by a male who was lacking....well shes got to raise a baby now on her own and has to put her fertility on hold for a year while she carried, births and recovers from the birth ....so ...choosy. yes.

    Lol this is the weirdest conversation lol

    1367278614
    BDSM [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 186
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2009

    i am horrified by some of the opinions expressed on this thread.

    If a woman flirts outrageously, she is obliged to have sex.

    If a woman flirts outragrously then refuses sex, she is then responsible if the man rapes her or another woman

    If a woman is raped after flirting outrageously, then she brought it on herself.

    These are disgusting attitudes that should have gone down with the Titanic.

    Men are always 100% responsible for their own behaviour.

    Women always have the right to say no, right up to and including penetration

    1367280119
    Hazy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 204
    • Joined: 5 Jan 2012

    Lifebuoy wrote:

    I need to clear up some things. If you had all been in that pub with me and my pal, and you had watched these two minxes at work, you ALL would have said that they were flirting OUTRAGEOUSLY and in a way that said.... 'I DOOO hope we get to fuck!'

    We were just poor innocent lads having a drink after work, when these vixens (sexually) pounced on us.

    You women (especially) have to be aware that there is flirting ('I think you're cute') and flirting ('give me your body'). The one that says 'SEX' is different from the other one because TOUCHING is involved. It's the unmistakeable sign that physical stuff is being proposed.

    Oh, and everyone's posts are just brilliant...... such smart, interesting (fun) people in this place!!

    I flirt because I am attracted to someone, NOT because I want sex Instantly. Call me old fashioned, but I prefer to get to know someone before I jump into bed with them. Put yourself in their shoes, how would you feel walking into the home of a stranger in the middle of the night? I have stayed in the appartment of a random guy whilst my friend got it on with him. It was the scariest moment of my life. I had no idea where I was or even the guy's name.

    It is rather naieve to think that these women will go back to the home of somebody they had just met just for sex. If you had given them time, perhaps a relationship would have blossomed. There is being upfront about feelings then theres being too upfront. People have commitments and perhaps they had to get home. (babysitters, dogs to feed, work in the morning). Peoples lifestyles play a big part in their willingness to do things.


    1367280939
    rubysoho [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1219
    • Joined: 6 Mar 2013

    BDSM wrote:

    i am horrified by some of the opinions expressed on this thread.

    If a woman flirts outrageously, she is obliged to have sex.

    If a woman flirts outragrously then refuses sex, she is then responsible if the man rapes her or another woman

    If a woman is raped after flirting outrageously, then she brought it on herself.

    These are disgusting attitudes that should have gone down with the Titanic.

    Men are always 100% responsible for their own behaviour.

    Women always have the right to say no, right up to and including penetration

    hear hear x

    1367314500

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2667
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2012

    Ive had two experiences relevant to this

    one night in a bar a drunken german girl came up to me slammed her beer on the bar and said "I want to fuck you" since my hotel was next door we were in bed within 20 minutes. Unfortunately she was so drunk she actually crapped in the bed .....an experience I cannot forget unfortuanately.

    when I woke up she was gone and I dont think I even asked her her name.

    In a bar in Italy an english girl young enough to be my daughter was so pissed she was rubbing her crotch against my leg and asking where my hotel was so she could go with me. I told her friend to take her home. All sorts of things happen with alcohol, no woman deserves to be assaulted but holy moses ladies, keep yourselves sober enough to keep control of the situation and remember what happened..

    1367315527
    spiceitup [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 69
    • Joined: 27 Oct 2010

    I relish the thought of the title of this thread if it was posted by the attractive YOUNG woman. Ha

    I read the post and think yes you were naive to think you were going to be getting anything.

    1367316712
    Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 865
    • Joined: 27 Sep 2007

    Lets just remind ourselves that, as the OP has described it, only one offence has been committed - the offence of battery - and that by the women concerned.

    Regardless of their motives they are just as reprehensible as bum-pinching men and deserve to wind up in court in the same way. Perhaps when out having an "innocent" little flirt the ladies might like to bear that in mind.

    1367318638

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2667
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2012

    Gyrator53 wrote:

    Lets just remind ourselves that, as the OP has described it, only one offence has been committed - the offence of battery - and that by the women concerned.

    Regardless of their motives they are just as reprehensible as bum-pinching men and deserve to wind up in court in the same way. Perhaps when out having an "innocent" little flirt the ladies might like to bear that in mind.

    This is a typically British attitude, if two people of different genders actually touch they must be having or wanting a physical relationship. Other nations especially Germans routinely kiss cuddle and touch me ....it means nothing more than I like you. They behave exactly the same when my wife and daughter are here (which unnerved her at the start).

    Mind you prostitution is legal and open in Germany if a guy oversteps the mark a woman will just say "go to a brothel"

    There have been some massive generalisations about men and women on this thread, all people are different and men and women are of course different. The quote I like is "A mans love is in his life a thing apart, 'tis a woman whole existance" which sort of sums things up.

    to call touching battery is ridiculous and legally incorrect.

    1367319033
    Lou22 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 603
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    Im not suggesting that women should go about groping men anymore than its ok for men to do it to women but the op's complaint wasn't the touching but the fact that she didn't then sleep with him afterwards.

    I have to admit im also curious as to what constitutes 'cock teasing' to the op. Aside from the women in the op surely there are some situations where flirting isn't inappropriate a first date perhaps people may even kiss. If people then get turned on by that it may then be, as the op later said, a downer if your thinking about sex then don't get it but i don't believe behaviour like that is leading anyone on.
    I think the issue for many here is that those women aside is that the op is offended that they flirted then left when (after the nymphomaniacs comment) he makes it sound like all he wanted to do was use them for sex. If they had gone with him would his treatment of them afterwards been any better? Or would he have done what they did just run of saying 'no i don't want to see you again.'

    1367319151
    Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2018
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    KebertXela wrote:

    FB

    I believe 98% of reported rapes are "unsolved".

    Because the only evidence is normaly an accusation, which can be handily countered by a denial.

    Expecting a jury to convict based on he said she said and fifty witnessses saying she was all over him is lunacy. THEY DONT. That is simple fact.

    On the extremely unlikely event a rapist says "she deserved it", they will convict, but he isnt going to say that.

    Youre mistaking two very different issues.

    Moraly, you should be able to behave in whatever many you choose

    Pragmaticaly, society is incapable of protecting you in certain circumstances.

    I am not blaming anyone, I am telling you facts. If you claim a man you have spent hours aggressivly flirting with raped you, a jury will not believe you, unless he beats you black and blue as well.

    That is a fact. I'm sorry you feel I'm a bad person for telling the truth, but thats your problem, not mine.

    Is it fair? Life isnt fair, deal with it.

    I don't think you are a bad person, I dont even know you to form that kind of opinion, I just got involved in this lively debate and my opinions were not the same as yours that is all. No bad feelings x. I pretty much said exactly what you said...The courts will decide based on the FACTS and that lack of evidence would be the reason he was not sent to jail. No evidence of rape...no jail I agree with you.

    I was just saying that I didnt agree with your theory that if someone testifies that a woman flirted with a man, no jury will convict him, I think thats the blanket statement you made that I didnt agree with. I also didnt agree with the undertones of that statement which imply that she deserves it really if she was flirting, any court would let a man off if she was flirting....that is what I read between the lines of your statement and this theory, in my opinion is rubbish and as much as you keep saying its a fact...it isnt. Your first statement was though.

    Peace x

    1367319892
    Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2018
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    gunther wrote:

    Gyrator53 wrote:

    Lets just remind ourselves that, as the OP has described it, only one offence has been committed - the offence of battery - and that by the women concerned.

    Regardless of their motives they are just as reprehensible as bum-pinching men and deserve to wind up in court in the same way. Perhaps when out having an "innocent" little flirt the ladies might like to bear that in mind.

    This is a typically British attitude, if two people of different genders actually touch they must be having or wanting a physical relationship. Other nations especially Germans routinely kiss cuddle and touch me ....it means nothing more than I like you. They behave exactly the same when my wife and daughter are here (which unnerved her at the start).

    Mind you prostitution is legal and open in Germany if a guy oversteps the mark a woman will just say "go to a brothel"

    There have been some massive generalisations about men and women on this thread, all people are different and men and women are of course different. The quote I like is "A mans love is in his life a thing apart, 'tis a woman whole existance" which sort of sums things up.

    to call touching battery is ridiculous and legally incorrect.

    I agree

    I am unsure where Gyrator has gotten this statement. Maybe it is written in some law book somewhere that to touch another person constitutes battery? I imagine if such a law exists it may be to protect anyone being sexually harrassed maybe at work from their boss or something and I may have seen in the news someone winning a case of her boss kept pinching her bum or something but there is a reason those cases make the news. They are so rare probably because it is downright imporrible to supply any evidence and people touch each other all the time. I mean, my this rule I could accidently brush aganst a stranger in passing on the street and be arrested. I assume there is a lot more to this rule than just "Touch someone and its battery" because seriously I bet every single one of us can think of a time we were touched without actually wanting to be. Guys/girls in pubs, strangers in the street etc.

    And in this case, the case of the original OP, they soooo did not commit battery lol. He was loving it Gyrator, he WANTED them to touch him but they were the ones who eventually said thats enough.. So what you are suggesting is that because they then didnt follow through with the touching until orgasm occured....they battered him. That is so illogical lol

    1367319955
    Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 865
    • Joined: 27 Sep 2007

    gunther wrote:

    to call touching battery is ridiculous and legally incorrect.

    Sorry Gunther but you are just plain wrong about that - what do you think illicit bum-strokers get charged with?

    If you think otherwise I suggest you check with a solicitor before you come back to the UK.

    1367320176
    rubysoho [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1219
    • Joined: 6 Mar 2013

    theres illicit bum stroking an theres a hand on the arm during conversation . can you not differentiate ???youre actually scarily deluded ,

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.