99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Size DOES matter

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

Science proves penis size does matter -- When it comes to attractive traits in men, height, shoulder-width, and muscular appearance are always rated highly. In fact, height is the most studied of all the traits, but penis size seems to be on a level with your skyward approach in the battle for attractiveness. A recent study showed that a large penis on a computer generated model outweighed almost all other factors in attractiveness to women, equalling height. It's thought that it's an evolutionary throwback to times when humans didn't wear cloths and penis size could correlate to the virility and age of mates. Whether that makes you feel better or not, we're not sure. [PNAS]

http://www.techradar.com/news/world-of-tech/a-hangover-cure-that-actually-works-plus-other-stories-1144247

Naked_butler [sign in to see picture]

Interesting

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

What actually matters is muscle development in butt and thighs. A man with good muscles there uses them to thrust, while men without use their weight. Guess which tends to work better for the woman.

I far prefer average and smaller penises. Haven't yet been with a well-endowed man who bothered to use his well enough to make it worth the pain.

Leaving the thread before the male focus on size (and accompanying refusal to accept that I feel differently) gets on my nerves. Think whatever you want guys. If you're not kind and careful you're not getting anywhere near my bed.

[suspended user]

suspended user

rose hip wrote:

What actually matters is muscle development in butt and thighs. A man with good muscles there uses them to thrust, while men without use their weight. Guess which tends to work better for the woman.

I far prefer average and smaller penises. Haven't yet been with a well-endowed man who bothered to use his well enough to make it worth the pain.

Leaving the thread before the male focus on size (and accompanying refusal to accept that I feel differently) gets on my nerves. Think whatever you want guys. If you're not kind and careful you're not getting anywhere near my bed.

Wow ! Good post RH. If you don't mind my saying, it's classic 'female'. Women are great at seeing through male bullshit. (No offence Brockleyfox, your posts are always a good, entertaining read).

[suspended user]

suspended user

i read it in the telegraph ...penis size mattered to 5% of the people involved....that means it doesnt to 95%...and they were not erect as far as I remember

killerbunny [sign in to see picture]

I think if it's not too small or too big, the size does not matter.

Hampshire Hogg [sign in to see picture]

I remember hearing a joke:

What is the useless piece of skin at the end of a penis called?

A man!

As gunther says the truth is the opposite, it is a useless piece of skin without the man behind it!

In my humble opinion a good lover uses his mind first and his dick second, which is why I don't get all this focus on size!

HH

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

Larger penises may be statistically more attractive when it comes to participants only interaction with that individual being a visual que like a picture or a video, but that means nothing when you take into account that human beings are more than just what they look like.

Even when thinking about penis size by itself, it may be hot to watch someone get plowed by a nine inch, coke can thick cock, but it may be incredibly impractical to use for a good majority of people. It's the same with something like runway clothing; it may be very beautiful but you probably wouldn't want to wear it. That's not taking into account what the guy is actually like as a person, or indeed other factors such as whether his mannerisms are attractive. There's a big difference between what people think they want and what they actually end up wanting or being happy with.

But then, some people really enjoy having large cocks and some people really enjoy taking large cocks. So it goes both ways.

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

Size DOES matter...

Err no it doesn't,

if you truely love someone and have an intemate and meaingful relationship everything else is secondary and can be worked out.

amydb69 [sign in to see picture]

mrs average wrote:

Size DOES matter...

Err no it doesn't,

if you truely love someone and have an intemate and meaingful relationship everything else is secondary and can be worked out.

Very well said mrs average x
    James and Michelle (mr and mrs) [sign in to see picture]

That’s a very interesting bit of research, it seems clear that women would like a larger penis as it is seen as a more ‘enjoyable object’ than a small one.

As animals, our basic instincts would suggest, size and strength would be highly attractive to a mate and therefore for a one night stand or fling a large penis would be more attractive. In a relationship where sex is just a part of it not the main thing, penis size should be less important.

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

amydb69 wrote:

mrs average wrote:

Size DOES matter...

Err no it doesn't,

Very well said mrs average x

Agreed.

Unfortunately i think this is one of those arguments that sadly some people will just never accept that it's not important. Just as some women are convinced that men only like women with big boobs and won't be persuaded otherwise.

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

mrs average wrote:

Size DOES matter...

Err no it doesn't,

couldnt of put it better myself

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

James and Michelle (mr and mrs) wrote:

That’s a very interesting bit of research, it seems clear that women would like a larger penis as it is seen as a more ‘enjoyable object’ than a small one.

As animals, our basic instincts would suggest, size and strength would be highly attractive to a mate and therefore for a one night stand or fling a large penis would be more attractive. In a relationship where sex is just a part of it not the main thing, penis size should be less important.

Oh dear god no. A one night stand with a large penis is pain pain and pain. If it's involved in a longer relationship, my body will eventually adapt. But short term or casual, not worth it.

From what I could dig up on the study, I think they're actually tapping into our instinct for certain proportions. Like in architecture. Proving that women are lying seems to have been one of their goals, so I'm wondering if there wasn't a bit of subconscious bias going on in the design of the experiment.

rose hip wrote:

Oh dear god no. A one night stand with a large penis is pain pain and pain. If it's involved in a longer relationship, my body will eventually adapt. But short term or casual, not worth it.

From what I could dig up on the study, I think they're actually tapping into our instinct for certain proportions. Like in architecture. Proving that women are lying seems to have been one of their goals, so I'm wondering if there wasn't a bit of subconscious bias going on in the design of the experiment.

I'll have to agree with Rosehip on this one. Obviously everyone likes and can (for want of a better word) accomodate different things but the fact is for a lot of women a large penis would be a problem.

In a long term relationship anything that might be considered a problem as far as sex goes can often be over come and lets face it, it's only one part of a relationship anyway but when it comes to more casual relationships especially ones that are only based on sex it's not worth the pain.

Janny [sign in to see picture]

Reading the link, I feel assured it's a realiable piece of scientific study.......

laurarebecca [sign in to see picture]

My partner is extremely big and it has took me a while to be able to get used to it as I'm pretty small! Think I'm passed the pain stage :) I wouldn't say size was all that important the sex however is far superior but that's not necessarily just because he's big. Below average I would find disappointing tho it could put me off!

James and Michelle (mr and mrs) [sign in to see picture]

laurarebecca wrote:

My partner is extremely big and it has took me a while to be able to get used to it as I'm pretty small! Think I'm passed the pain stage :) I wouldn't say size was all that important the sex however is far superior but that's not necessarily just because he's big. Below average I would find disappointing tho it could put me off!

I think a smaller than average penis may put off women sometimes but what size would be of concern to people?

laurarebecca wrote:

I think a smaller than average penis may put off women sometimes but what size would be of concern to people?.

Don't know that anyone could really answer that as people and their bodies are so varied, What might be a concern for one person wouldn't necessarily be for another.

Me personally obviously i can feel when i'm having sex whether it's a issue or not but i've never actually measured a mans penis to be able to answer that question.

As people have said before i believe the concern about things like that is secondary when you're in a loving relationship, so long as your lover is considerate it really doesn't matter.

Tattooed.Rob [sign in to see picture]

It's not about how big your penis is, its about how you use it!

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.