£4.50 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Tricking wife to wear seethrough

Shrey [sign in to see picture]

Hi all.

I am new hear but after reading some posts, thought I would join

We are both Indian and she is hot! Big milk tankers and ass.

Let me first say how this started. Me and my wife (Indian) were going out to a restaurant. She wore those tights that are sort of see through and a black dress on top, She couldn't find any shoes apart from some red platform heels, which she never really wore.

Anyway, she asked me if it was too much and I said she looked fine. She wore red lipstick to match. So we went out to dinner and she was getting looks, a lot of them but she didn't really notice.

So after we finished I told her I wanted to take some pics in the street near the car, which she obliged. When we finally reached home.. I told her she looked like a complete slut with her shoes and dress.

To be honest, she looked like a slutty wife with fuck me heels on. I honestly believe she didn't realise. She was shocked.

So I convinced her to put take everything off apart from her heels and dress and we went out for a drive :) We took ALOT of pictures of her standing in the street with her tits and kitty out. It was in the night of course.

To cut it short, we ended up at her home with fishnets on and her giving me a hard blowjob. Its the first she swallowed me because I came so hard.

So a year and a bit later. I want to take her out but make her wear see through clothing without her realising. I can take care of the bra and underwear.. I'll just hide them in the hotel :D But how can I get her in a complete or partially see through dress?

Oh and I get her to take hertits out in front of a couple guys in a dump truck. They were shocked :)

Janny [sign in to see picture]

No offence, but the only thing I can take out of this post is 'Big Milk Tankers' . Not heard that one before

Shrey [sign in to see picture]

Some guy described her rack as that, so it stuck

Ron Burgundy [sign in to see picture]

Not sure you should be tricking your wife into anything. Will have more fun if its consensual.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Shrey, welcome to the Forum

I think if you read more threads, you will get the idea that what you wrote is unusual. Not because it's kinky, that's no problem. But because it's a bit devious.

You said that your wife asked you if she looked OK before you went to dinner, and you told her she looked fine. Then when you got home you told her she had looked like a slut. You then paraded her, half-naked, around the town, taking photos. You now want to 'trick her' into wearing clothing that she doesn't realise is see-through.

OK, maybe that is the dynamic of the relationship. She likes you to abuse her. But I would suggest that you need to be quite sure that abuse is something she genuinely wants. Remember that good relationships are based on mutual respect..... and love and concern for the other person. And, as Ron says (above), good sex is based on consent

Perhaps what you wrote gives the wrong idea about what actually happened. Maybe it was all more in a spirit of fun than is suggested by what you wrote.

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

In my yonger days i might of gone for the tricking way,But as you get older and more mature you will find out tricking is not the way,Besides it not being nice on your partner you will find out that its more fun when your partners knows about it.

Georgina71 [sign in to see picture]

This sounds more like fantasy to me. That's fine, but it should be posted in the "Erotic Fiction" forum.

If not, all I can say that I think you are a jerk.

Mr Tall [sign in to see picture]

Georgina71 wrote:

yep what a pile of shit

saucey21 [sign in to see picture]

Lifebuoy wrote:

Shrey, welcome to the Forum

I think if you read more threads, you will get the idea that what you wrote is unusual. Not because it's kinky, that's no problem. But because it's a bit devious.

You said that your wife asked you if she looked OK before you went to dinner, and you told her she looked fine. Then when you got home you told her she had looked like a slut. You then paraded her, half-naked, around the town, taking photos. You now want to 'trick her' into wearing clothing that she doesn't realise is see-through.

OK, maybe that is the dynamic of the relationship. She likes you to abuse her. But I would suggest that you need to be quite sure that abuse is something she genuinely wants. Remember that good relationships are based on mutual respect..... and love and concern for the other person. And, as Ron says (above), good sex is based on consent

Perhaps what you wrote gives the wrong idea about what actually happened. Maybe it was all more in a spirit of fun than is suggested by what you wrote.

i agree with the above and as a female if my husband treated me this way i'd be out the door quicker than sh1t off a shovel. your post tells me you don't respect your wife. without respect in a relationship its meaningless and abusive.

Cheeky Chica [sign in to see picture]

Mr Tall wrote:

Georgina71 wrote:

yep what a pile of shit

Totally agree!

Wild172 [sign in to see picture]

I so nearly commented on this thread last night as I was just amazed something like that would appear on these forums, but thought it may be wrong/rude to do so: I'm so glad I'm not the only one to think so.

BDSM [sign in to see picture]

delusional and quite vile

Kinky is great, I love it, but just about every line of your story sets of alarm bells in my head

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.