1. Have you ever been too loud?

Curvyqueenie [sign in to see picture]

This post reminds me of one time with my ex. We were in a small B&B above a pub early on in our relationship. Sex with him was always amazing. He was very well hung and I could never contain myself. This one night was amazing and as always he kept telling me to stop using the pillow to muffle my moans. Pretty sure the whole place heard everything. I love hearing others at it though so not embarrassed at all. It's a shame that the sex with him is all I miss.

Rachlou88 [sign in to see picture]

My fella tells me I'm always very loud I'm pretty sure my neighbours can hear as I've heard them at it many times 😂

Rachlou88 wrote:

My fella tells me I'm always very loud I'm pretty sure my neighbours can hear as I've heard them at it many times 😂

The walls are so thin in our house, heard the neighbours plenty and they must hear us too. OH had to tell me to sush last time we were at it. But it's more because of the kids I have to try to keep it down now.
    Jeffness [sign in to see picture]

Only time I was incredibly load was when I got my cock caught in the zip of my zip up front posing pouch, 

It put me off sex for a couple of weeks

Jeffness wrote:

Only time I was incredibly load was when I got my cock caught in the zip of my zip up front posing pouch, 

It put me off sex for a couple of weeks

Ouch! I can imagine.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.