£1.99 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Campaign Against Pink

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

I like a bit of pink!

SG69 x

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

If you can see the colour, are you sure you're doing it right?

i see your point, but especially for women, visual appeal does matter to at least some degree... i mean, i own some dildos that were bought partly cause they looked the way they did (take the jelly double dildo - i picked black because its slutty and intimidating, etc (to me at least) and that turned me on)

if colours/designs didnt matter, no one would make a range of colours in their products, but they do so there must be some appeal!

TLA [sign in to see picture]

how about black toys? For some reason I've always found them a bit of a turn-off.

i like my black double dildo - looks more... i dont know.. slutty? i guess. i love the look of it :D

WandA [sign in to see picture]

LivingFire wrote:

i see your point, but especially for women, visual appeal does matter to at least some degree... i mean, i own some dildos that were bought partly cause they looked the way they did (take the jelly double dildo - i picked black because its slutty and intimidating, etc (to me at least) and that turned me on)

if colours/designs didnt matter, no one would make a range of colours in their products, but they do so there must be some appeal!

It does matter to some extent and I do understand that, as I said I found my experience disappointing with the make your own cock kit but I just don't understand HATING a colour. I just think its people being a bit too picky. I guess we all have our irrational peeves!

WandA wrote:

LivingFire wrote:

It does matter to some extent and I do understand that, as I said I found my experience disappointing with the make your own cock kit but I just don't understand HATING a colour. I just think its people being a bit too picky. I guess we all have our irrational peeves!

Sorry to go off-topic, but why was your experience with the moulding kit disappointing? I'm asking as I've contemplating getting one of them. Which one did you buy?

I carnt remember which one, it comes in a clear tube with a red label. It was just a browny coffee colour, not my skin tone when I ordered the lightest colour, was a year of two ago. It went horriblely wrong for me during moulding but that was my fault really.

I have used the mould a pussy kit too! That worked alot better moulding... but the mould was a really stupid shape.

They were more difficult than I imagined.

Was it this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2448

It's got rather positive reviews...

Yeah, the instructions are better now anyway, as I said, it was mainly my fault I think.

I just think it's really fiddley. I wouldn't suggest getting it as a surprise. It's hard to concentrate, while staying hard and not panicing because you only have about a min window to do it. Use it with a partner.

miss fortune [sign in to see picture]

I think colour invokes images in your mind. Like LivingFire likes black cause it seems slutty, but I find it a nice comfortable colour ( but maybe that's because I'm bit of a metalhead =p ) I don't like pink, never have. I wouldn't buy a toy cause the colour looked "cool" but if I had a choice of pink, black or red, I wouldn't pick pink. At the same time if a toy was only available in pink I'd buy it as it still gives pleasure.

miss fortune wrote:

I think colour invokes images in your mind. Like LivingFire likes black cause it seems slutty, but I find it a nice comfortable colour ( but maybe that's because I'm bit of a metalhead =p ) I don't like pink, never have. I wouldn't buy a toy cause the colour looked "cool" but if I had a choice of pink, black or red, I wouldn't pick pink. At the same time if a toy was only available in pink I'd buy it as it still gives pleasure.

as am i, my dear ;)

Me and her [sign in to see picture]

I like them in black, apart from the glass ones, but i like everything in black. She on the other hand would like them like every thing else all pink and sparkly, but for some reason not blue or green.

she even wants me pink and sparkly, maybe like a giant toy?

LivingFire wrote:

I don't know if people have noticed but the Erotic Rocket [http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15359] is now also in black/yellow rather than pink/purple colour combo... I like the new black one, but my sturdy ol' pink one is still doing the business very well so it doesnt need replacing yet! :)

It looks like a taser in black!

Little Lady [sign in to see picture]

I don't mind the colour too much, it's what the toy does that matters to me! =P

I'm not a huge fan of pink though and I would hate that shop you spoke about, pink everywhere? Ew! =P

BUT I do prefer the colour blue to pink. ;)

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

In life i;m deff not a pink girl kinda person but I ant help but be frawn to pink sex toys. Strange maybe but it could be because i'll always know where they are as they'll be the only pink things I really own! lol

Just don't come to associate everything pink with sex toys!

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

Lubyanka wrote:

Darth wrote:

I have no problem with pink being available, I just hate when it's the ONLY colour availble. Because it's very much a little-girls-and-barbie colour to me.

I've got that little-girl-barbie response to pink too. I hasten to add, I'm not saying pink = bad, I'm saying that I have a strong response to the colour pink which feels unpleasant to me.

Yep, i agree wholeheartedly! Especially pastel pinks! x MC x

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

I have to say it is not the colour i think about but how good it works

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

I can't say that colour is the most important factor but if toys are available in a different colour than pink I'll tend to pick the other colour.

(unless it's blue - kinda clinical which isn't my thing)

A bit off topic but I get annoyed with the breast cancer stuff that is about £4 but they give a whole 5p to the charity! Whooop de bloody do!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.