• Tit Wank advice

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Get your bloke to straddle your face (reverse cowboy!) so you can rim him whilst you give him the tit wank of his life. . .till the next one that is!

SG69 x

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

shellyboo wrote:

*makes notes*

Despite having a frankly awesome rack, I've never done this. Must learn!

I LOVE your titty-confidence lady!

xxKPxx

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

*makes notes*

I LOVE your titty-confidence lady!

xxKPxx

Why thank you :D There's only so many times you can be told before it sinks in ;)

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

he usually lies down and then i get in between his legs like i'm gonna blow him, but instead i use my boobs ;]

its quite fun to be honest, and while i'm on my knees with his cock in between my boobs and my mouth suspiciously near to his cock he usually ends up gettin a blow job

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

hmm i really want to give this a go. i love it when a man comes on my boobs, but never tried it while he's fucking them

its really nice, the way we do it is a bit awkward but he loves the view and i know he'd do something slightly uncomfortable for me if i enjoyed it :]

its really nice, the way we do it is a bit awkward but he loves the view and i know he'd do something slightly uncomfortable for me if i enjoyed it :]

hmm generally when ive had a bloke come on my boobs hes just wanked off and then aimed at me LOL

hehe thats how it started for us to be honest, he realised he liked cumming on my boobs so it all went from there, it is good fun though, not an everyday thing but on occasion it can be quite lovely!

i tend to tit wank, then blow to help it along a little, then the final stretch back to the boobs, he loves it :]

Nexas wrote:

I think cumming on a girls tits and having her lick it off is one of the sexiest things ever!

I must admit that I've never been tit-wanked to the point of orgasm though!

is that a chalenge

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

This thread is damn well naughty me thinks.

I love it!

SG69

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

On my back with him kneeling over me works well for us and is a favourite for my playmate (was for my ex too) but I think my stupidly large boobs make it MUCH easier to achieve (I'm a natural J cup) so maybe that wouldn't work for everyone. I'm not bragging - I'd rather be part of the "French Breast" brigade with AdnaW and KP if I had a choice! Oh, to be able to wear all those cute summer dresses and slinky strapless creations! Or just a bikini without buit-in scaffolding would be nice! Anyway, back to topic...

Getting tongue involved at the top of each thrust has always gone down very well. Very. VERY. LOL! Also, my guy tends to play rough and I like it, but be warned: letting him fuck my tits generally results in bruises on them as he squeezes them tightly round his cock. If you don't like to be marked, do take care. Or maybe I just bruise like a peach?

SS xx

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

SweetSubmission wrote:

On my back with him kneeling over me works well for us and is a favourite for my playmate (was for my ex too) but I think my stupidly large boobs make it MUCH easier to achieve (I'm a natural J cup) so maybe that wouldn't work for everyone. I'm not bragging - I'd rather be part of the "French Breast" brigade with AdnaW and KP if I had a choice! Oh, to be able to wear all those cute summer dresses and slinky strapless creations! Or just a bikini without buit-in scaffolding would be nice! Anyway, back to topic...

Getting tongue involved at the top of each thrust has always gone down very well. Very. VERY. LOL! Also, my guy tends to play rough and I like it, but be warned: letting him fuck my tits generally results in bruises on them as he squeezes them tightly round his cock. If you don't like to be marked, do take care. Or maybe I just bruise like a peach?

SS xx

Lol!!! I WISH I had French Breasts! I have small breasts in size because I am a tiny person but proportionally they're quite big D/DD (depending on the bra/shop).

I've never had them bruised by a tit wank but I do really get off on love bitten nipples and boobies - it feels awesome!

xxKPxx

Nexas wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

*makes notes*

Need volunteers? ;-)

Teehee, always ;)

SweetSubmission wrote:

SS xx

Ohhhh, that just makes me want to do it even more...

<3 <3 <3

Disco Dave [sign in to see picture]

Titwanks are god's gift to mankind, that's how good it feels to be lubed up with your dick jammed in between a pair of breasts :D And there's a great power/control aspect as well... hmmm, love it!

Disco Dave wrote:

Titwanks are god's gift to mankind, that's how good it feels to be lubed up with your dick jammed in between a pair of breasts :D And there's a great power/control aspect as well... hmmm, love it!

You boys are making me fidgety.

Disco Dave [sign in to see picture]

Hey how do you think I feel, I'm quite distracted in work with this thread! I'd kill for a titwank about now...

One thing I don't like about the whole titwank idea is the word "titwank". It's quite horrible.

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

shellyboo wrote:

One thing I don't like about the whole titwank idea is the word "titwank". It's quite horrible.

I'm with you there. The word "wank" in general turns me off - it's too teenage boy esque! But doing it, mmmmm! Disco Dave is right, it is a power thing. Surprise surprise, I get off on being dominated!

SS xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.