• Tit Wank advice

    1237821543
    DanielleMarie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 54
    • Joined: 30 Sep 2008

    Lube! Do not forget to use lube, or it won't be too pleasurable for either of you. And vary the positions you try it in. I find it easier if I sit up at a 30 degree angle with pillows under my back, he straddles my chest and thrusts his cock between my tits while I'm holding them together and flicking my tongue over the head as it comes up between my boobs. Second easiest is if he sits in a seat or on the edge of the bed and I kneel down in front of him, because if he's laid down on the bed and I'm over him, I lose my balance and can't get it quite right.

    1237940363
    Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 295
    • Joined: 7 May 2006

    I suspose not all boobies are made for tit wanks, sae as not all cocks are. Size shape angle gappage etc all play a part.

    TOP TIP....

    Squint during the money shot, jizz in the eye isn't nice!

    1254659657
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    I know this is an old thread but I have found this quicky tricky to master too! I find the best technique for me is to first cover my breasts in lube then I position myself between my OHs legs as he sits right on the edge of the bed. I place his cock in my cleavage then use my hands to cup and press my breasts together. The key thing for me is to then interlock my fingers to keep the pressure even when I slide up and down or my OH thrusts.

    Another tip is to use bondgae tape to strap your breasts together, leaving just enough room for a well lubed cock to nuzzle between them!

    xxKPxx

    1254660882
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1796
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    Hmmm. . . .I usually have my OH sit on the edge of the bed and she holds her lubed boobs together whist I slowly slide my cock between them, lovely sensation indeed.

    SG69 x

    1254661416
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Oh how I wish I had any tits to wank with! Not to worry, not everyone can be good at everything can they!

    Ax

    1254661752
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    AdnaW wrote:

    Oh how I wish I had any tits to wank with! Not to worry, not everyone can be good at everything can they!

    Ax

    Mine are quite small too... I use my interlocked fingers to do some of the work!

    xxKPxx

    1254662177
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    KittyPurry wrote:

    AdnaW wrote:

    Oh how I wish I had any tits to wank with! Not to worry, not everyone can be good at everything can they!

    Ax

    Mine are quite small too... I use my interlocked fingers to do some of the work!

    xxKPxx

    i tend to try, give up, then suck instead, much easier and I know I'm good at that lol! If he were a "tit man" I'd put more effort in, but he's not really bothered, and I don't like feeling insecure about my boobs so I just tend to avoid it :)

    Ax

    1254662584
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    AdnaW wrote:

    KittyPurry wrote:

    AdnaW wrote:

    Oh how I wish I had any tits to wank with! Not to worry, not everyone can be good at everything can they!

    Ax

    Mine are quite small too... I use my interlocked fingers to do some of the work!

    xxKPxx

    i tend to try, give up, then suck instead, much easier and I know I'm good at that lol! If he were a "tit man" I'd put more effort in, but he's not really bothered, and I don't like feeling insecure about my boobs so I just tend to avoid it :)

    Ax

    That's definately fair enough! You have to work with your strength and if you're born to suck like a pro that's gotta count for more than all the tit-wanks in christendom!

    Aww don't feel insecure about small boobies hun...I LOVE breasts in all shapes and sizes I think they're just gorgeous to behold (and to hold!) I think petite little breasts (what I call french breasts) are so, so sexy especially when they're exhibited in a top without a bra!!!

    xxKPxx

    1254663015
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1796
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    All this tit wank advice is making me horny!

    I love this thread! LOL

    I'm just thinking of all the other "advice threads" to start up!

    SG69 x

    1254663155
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    All this tit wank advice is making me horny!

    I love this thread! LOL

    I'm just thinking of all the other "advice threads" to start up!

    SG69 x

    Perve I'll be keeping my eye out for a thread: "I need advice, preferably a few paragraphs worth, describing in detail exactly how you go about giving head"

    xxKPxx

    1254663312
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    KittyPurry wrote:

    AdnaW wrote:

    KittyPurry wrote:

    AdnaW wrote:

    Oh how I wish I had any tits to wank with! Not to worry, not everyone can be good at everything can they!

    Ax

    Mine are quite small too... I use my interlocked fingers to do some of the work!

    xxKPxx

    i tend to try, give up, then suck instead, much easier and I know I'm good at that lol! If he were a "tit man" I'd put more effort in, but he's not really bothered, and I don't like feeling insecure about my boobs so I just tend to avoid it :)

    Ax

    That's definately fair enough! You have to work with your strength and if you're born to suck like a pro that's gotta count for more than all the tit-wanks in christendom!

    Aww don't feel insecure about small boobies hun...I LOVE breasts in all shapes and sizes I think they're just gorgeous to behold (and to hold!) I think petite little breasts (what I call french breasts) are so, so sexy especially when they're exhibited in a top without a bra!!!

    xxKPxx

    Haha thanks

    I'm no where near as insecure as I used to be...there are definately benefits to being smaller - no back pain, more pertness, no need for a bra, and only buying a bra for padding not for support is much, much cheaper!....the only time I hate them is when I'm bloated, when my tummy sticks out a little my boobs completely disappear hehe! Thank goodness for cheap gel bras from primark .

    I love the term french breasts that's brilliant!!

    Ax

    1254663725
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    AdnaW wrote:

    KittyPurry wrote:

    AdnaW wrote:

    KittyPurry wrote:

    AdnaW wrote:

    Oh how I wish I had any tits to wank with! Not to worry, not everyone can be good at everything can they!

    Ax

    Mine are quite small too... I use my interlocked fingers to do some of the work!

    xxKPxx

    i tend to try, give up, then suck instead, much easier and I know I'm good at that lol! If he were a "tit man" I'd put more effort in, but he's not really bothered, and I don't like feeling insecure about my boobs so I just tend to avoid it :)

    Ax

    That's definately fair enough! You have to work with your strength and if you're born to suck like a pro that's gotta count for more than all the tit-wanks in christendom!

    Aww don't feel insecure about small boobies hun...I LOVE breasts in all shapes and sizes I think they're just gorgeous to behold (and to hold!) I think petite little breasts (what I call french breasts) are so, so sexy especially when they're exhibited in a top without a bra!!!

    xxKPxx

    Haha thanks

    I'm no where near as insecure as I used to be...there are definately benefits to being smaller - no back pain, more pertness, no need for a bra, and only buying a bra for padding not for support is much, much cheaper!....the only time I hate them is when I'm bloated, when my tummy sticks out a little my boobs completely disappear hehe! Thank goodness for cheap gel bras from primark .

    I love the term french breasts that's brilliant!!

    Ax

    Lol I actually find bloated tums very sexy - so round and full and womanly! *Sigh*

    xxKPxx

    1254664152
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    KittyPurry wrote:

    Lol I actually find bloated tums very sexy - so round and full and womanly! *Sigh*

    xxKPxx

    You're my kind of woman ! Cooks pizza from scratch and likes small boobs and bloated tums!

    Ax

    1254664301
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    AdnaW wrote:

    KittyPurry wrote:

    Lol I actually find bloated tums very sexy - so round and full and womanly! *Sigh*

    xxKPxx

    You're my kind of woman ! Cooks pizza from scratch and likes small boobs and bloated tums!

    Ax

    Lol! Thamk hun, evidently your my kind of woman too! Let's elope...pizza, boobies and tums all round

    Wait...damn our OHs are both on here...our secret affair is discovered!

    xxKPxx

    1254664467
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    KittyPurry wrote:

    AdnaW wrote:

    KittyPurry wrote:

    Lol I actually find bloated tums very sexy - so round and full and womanly! *Sigh*

    xxKPxx

    You're my kind of woman ! Cooks pizza from scratch and likes small boobs and bloated tums!

    Ax

    Lol! Thamk hun, evidently your my kind of woman too! Let's elope...pizza, boobies and tums all round

    Wait...damn our OHs are both on here...our secret affair is discovered!

    xxKPxx

    haha damnit! didn't think of that one did we!

    Rightyo hun, I'm off to put some clothes on and sort some lunch out! Enjoy the rest of your day!

    Ax

    1254664524
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    KittyPurry wrote:

    AdnaW wrote:

    KittyPurry wrote:

    Lol I actually find bloated tums very sexy - so round and full and womanly! *Sigh*

    xxKPxx

    You're my kind of woman ! Cooks pizza from scratch and likes small boobs and bloated tums!

    Ax

    Lol! Thamk hun, evidently your my kind of woman too! Let's elope...pizza, boobies and tums all round

    Wait...damn our OHs are both on here...our secret affair is discovered!

    xxKPxx

    All ROUND! Lol I just realised the pun there! Is it wrong that I'm laughing that much at my own (unintentional) joke?!

    xxKPxx

    1254677292
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    Back on topic: I also really like tipping my head right forward so I can give my OHs cock a cheeky lick (or 10) when it pops out the top of my cleavage!

    xxKPxx

    1254696225
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    Well I always figured that kneeling in front of him with him sitting in a chair with his legs apart would be the best position.

    Yep tis is definately the easiest way that I've found and even this is quite tricky...damn that means lots of practice...shame

    xxKPxx

    1254744422
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    *makes notes*

    Despite having a frankly awesome rack, I've never done this. Must learn!

    1254761987
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1596
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    We've only jokingly played with this idea, never seriously gone into it, will have to give it a go!!

    x

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.