99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Sex and smoking

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

Thanks gorgeous. I'll let you know.

SS xx

Bump!!!

Looking at how old this thread is makes me a bit embarrassed it took so long, but I can now say, once and for all, I am no longer a smoker. I've quit for the odd few weeks before, but this time I feel like I've cracked it. It's been 6 weeks since I a cigarette and I feel brilliant, so I want to publicly declare here that I am never going back!

SS xx

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

i have been 4 months now and hubby is 10 months, he has been ill with colds and christ knows what else since giving up and me i have felt no difference at all

Dick Dastardly [sign in to see picture]

Love the smoking thing - bring it on!

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Congrats to all of you on quitting. :-)

Rach, extra vitamin C might help your husband. Apparently the body can use more vitamin C when it's getting rid of the leftover junk from smoking, so he might not have enough left over to fight colds. Maybe give it a try?

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

SS I'm so proud of you! Well done lovely! Don't be embarrased that it took so long, addiction is hard to kick in to touch but you've done a month and a half and you feel better for it. Well done :)

And well done to you rach and to your husband :) it takes a lot of effort to give up an addiction!

Adx

Thanks everyone!

AA, I believe you. The doctor also advised me at one point to cut down but not to quit entirely until a different health issue had been resolved, on the basis that it made sense to let my body recover from the first problem without the added difficulty of nicotine withdrawal, and to tackle the smoking separately. I hope you get there in the end if you want to, and well done for cutting down. I'm certainly not about to become one of those preachy ex smokers who get on their soap box and rail at those who still smoke, but just in case it's useful, I really really recommend these: http://www.e-lites.co.uk/

I found them a massive help, and they are much much cheaper than fags, so even if you're just cutting down not stopping, they might be worth a look? You can usually get groupon deals on them too, which brings the price down.

As regards the actual question (oops, sorry!) I think sex and smoking is one of those things where the fantasy is maybe better than the reality, but that doesn't invalidate the fantasy. Whilst the reality of the smell and the taste isn't really that appealing to many, I think the image of a film noir esque femme fatale with an immaculately lipsticked pout sucking alluringly on a long black cigarette holder is very sexy indeed!

SS xx

Dick Dastardly [sign in to see picture]

The smell doesn't do anything for me but the cigarette holder image is very sexy. The blowing of the smoke is another massive turn on for lots of people, depending on where its getting blown!!.

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

thanks all for your congrats and rosehip many thanks re vitamin c i will get him to have some as he really is doing my head in

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.