99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Right we need a lesbian (weird i know)

    1276302955
    Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 999
    • Joined: 12 Jan 2010

    when a man has anal sex with me, does that make me a gay man? No, funny that. x

    1276304306
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Tigerlilies wrote:

    when a man has anal sex with me, does that make me a gay man? No, funny that. x

    I think the real question is does it make gay men straight?

    Is there such a thing as 'a gay'?

    Dey all wud ov died out wif evolution n da innit?

    1276308763
    Laurakins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 60
    • Joined: 13 May 2010

    WandA wrote:

    Tigerlilies wrote:

    when a man has anal sex with me, does that make me a gay man? No, funny that. x

    I think the real question is does it make gay men straight?

    Is there such a thing as 'a gay'?

    Dey all wud ov died out wif evolution n da innit?

    Lmao!

    1276341747
    toolittlesleep [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 16
    • Joined: 26 Jun 2006

    Bizzare conversation...

    1276342798
    merry cherry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 433
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2009

    Does this mean that anyone who masterbates is gay?!! lol! x MC x

    1276344119
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    merry cherry wrote:

    Does this mean that anyone who masterbates is gay?!! lol! x MC x

    Only if you watch... ??

    1280162663
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2581
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Hi everyone sorry to open a old thread.

    I am just asking a couple of questions. I understand that its not the shape but what who is doing it and its also about who you find sexy.
    I knew someone who was well ummm 'changing' her sexuality from week to week. She claimed she was a lesbian, then straight and then bi.

    If a someone says they are a lesbian and then has sex with a man, does this still make her a lesbian?

    I am sorry if this offends anyone, Its not mean that way.

    1280163150
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    Hi everyone sorry to open a old thread.

    I am just asking a couple of questions. I understand that its not the shape but what who is doing it and its also about who you find sexy.
    I knew someone who was well ummm 'changing' her sexuality from week to week. She claimed she was a lesbian, then straight and then bi.

    If a someone says they are a lesbian and then has sex with a man, does this still make her a lesbian?

    I am sorry if this offends anyone, Its not mean that way.

    I think if you read back you'll get a low down on the consensus here.

    I think many people here resent labels and being defined as one or the other. Also taken that that a person's sexuality is theirs and theirs alone and they are free to call themselves what they wish.

    Some women for example might engage in a lesbian act to get a partner off. It might be really arousing to give their partner a kick like that, they might get aroused by the pleasure etc... But they might still identify as straight because they are not sexually attracted to women. Hell, they might be sexually attract to women but still call themselves straight.

    It's an unsatisfactory label to call people straight, gay, bi...

    Some people do however just like attention and to shock.

    1280165308
    merry cherry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 433
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2009

    Aww WandA, know i tease you but you do say the greatest things sometimes hun! I agree with the above.

    1280165743
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    So not actually a lesbian MC?

    Turning you was easier than I thought!

    1280166324
    merry cherry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 433
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2009

    Hehe, only you with your lovely antler picture could have had such a profound impact on my sexuality!

    1280169507
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2581
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Hi everyone, thanks for the answers, I didnt mean to label anyone. I was just trying to find out more. I am totally open to all sexuality and I really dont judge.

    1280170067
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    Hi everyone, thanks for the answers, I didnt mean to label anyone. I was just trying to find out more. I am totally open to all sexuality and I really dont judge.

    Don't worry about it. It's a confusing issue, I guess that's why some people don't label themselves... It's too bloody hard to! People are always described in fixed gender/sexuality terms, not unexpected to be slightly confused when you meet someone who rejects it.

    1280174684
    merry cherry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 433
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2009

    Yeah it's good to question things, thats part of what the forums are for i guess! It's also nice that we can all discuss things and everyone gets their say. On subjects like this it can be confusing and lots is said amongst people who dont know anything about the subject so its nice for people to be able to give input in a place like this. The main thing is that we are all different and sexuality is so diverse. Its the same for people who like to be spanked for example. Some people will think it's perverse or imagine people smacking the hell out of each other and loving terrible pain and wonder how anyone would like it. But like most things there are so many levels and so many reasons for things. Nothing within being human is as simple as we would like it. It's a human trait to try to make sense of everything but we all have different frames of reference and all interpret things differently. Sometimes there is no accurate answer.

    1280175800
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2581
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    I know what you mean. I have said bi-sexual on my profile as there is no bi-curious. I fancy some women but not others in the same way I fancy some men but not others. I have some experience of women in that way but I have never doing anything below the waist or sex. I wouldnt really know how to go about trying and at the moment I am in a steady relationship with a man and I dont want to go off and experiment as for me, I wouldt never be romantically involved with someone outside a relationship, whether its a man or a woman.
    Does this make any sense?

    1280175816
    missorgasm [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 216
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2009

    on this, on lesbian porno's, why o why do they give the dildos a blow job? who exactly is that going to pleasure?? now one of my best friends is a lesbian and she assures me its just for the veiwers pleasure (asuming the majority of veiwers are male) but still, surely lesbians watch porn too in which case woulnt that be a turn off for them? (please excuse my tone im in rant mode tonight)

    1280176518
    merry cherry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 433
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2009

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    I know what you mean. I have said bi-sexual on my profile as there is no bi-curious. I fancy some women but not others in the same way I fancy some men but not others. I have some experience of women in that way but I have never doing anything below the waist or sex. I wouldnt really know how to go about trying and at the moment I am in a steady relationship with a man and I dont want to go off and experiment as for me, I wouldt never be romantically involved with someone outside a relationship, whether its a man or a woman.
    Does this make any sense?

    Yeah that makes total sense hun. I identify as a lesbian and have never had strong sexual feelings for any man (tho i have many very close male friends ) but if i ever did feel that attraction and was single i would be terrified by the repercussions of going through with anything because the gay people i know would consider me as never really liking women and being 'bi', and the straight people would say 'see, you just had to find the right man'. But in reality it wouldn't be like that atall. This kind of thing would be judged the other way if for example a girl who had lived the life as a straight girl and then got strong feelings for a woman....the straight people might say she was going through a phase and it wasn't real. People are so worried about exceptions to the norm that they project their fears, sometimes about their own sexuality onto others. Does that make sense? But in reality, if you are attracted to someone that is your feelings and should be taken seriously by you and anybody else.

    N.B....When i alluded to 'straight' or 'gay' people above, i was speaking from the point of view of someone who has heard such comments from particular people and was not meaning that all straight people think and say the same things as each other and the same as all gay people dont think or say the same things as each other.

    1280176581
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    missorgasm wrote:

    on this, on lesbian porno's, why o why do they give the dildos a blow job? who exactly is that going to pleasure?? now one of my best friends is a lesbian and she assures me its just for the veiwers pleasure (asuming the majority of veiwers are male) but still, surely lesbians watch porn too in which case woulnt that be a turn off for them? (please excuse my tone im in rant mode tonight)

    Probably for men mostly but it can also be a power play thing. Having something thrustable is empowering!

    It is a bit silly usually though...

    1280176667
    missorgasm [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 216
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2009

    hm. grumble grumble rant rant

    1280176722
    merry cherry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 433
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2009

    missorgasm wrote:

    on this, on lesbian porno's, why o why do they give the dildos a blow job? who exactly is that going to pleasure?? now one of my best friends is a lesbian and she assures me its just for the veiwers pleasure (asuming the majority of veiwers are male) but still, surely lesbians watch porn too in which case woulnt that be a turn off for them? (please excuse my tone im in rant mode tonight)

    Me and my friends have discussed the same thing! I have never met a lesbian yet who gets anything from sucking a plastic toy! It's really hard to find any decent lesbian porn.....infact, i have never watched a single porn dvd that includes lesbian sex that atall reflects what really goes on in the bedroom and no lesbian ive ever met had tallons instead of nails!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.