• Right we need a lesbian (weird i know)

punky_lez [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm....not many gay woman on this site.....lots of lovely bisexuals though....wonder if a bisexual woman may have a different take on this???

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

Hmm, I am a definite bisexual (and i'd class myself as right in the middle, like women and men the same amount, just as likely to get into a relationship with either, were I single) and my view is that fucking a dildo, be in phallic or otherwise, does not affect lesbianism.

I have had lesbian girlfriends who liked to have sex using toys and agree with lubyanka's notes on the fact that vaginas have evolved to take penises, and therefore it is to be expected that a phallic, or at least somewhat (and isn't there a degree of question over what is really 'phallic' and what is not?) will feel the most pleasurable. A cube, for example, just ain't going to fit up there.

Feeldoes and the like were invented largely due to women who like to shag women wanting to have something other than fingers penetrating them. Of course, could one not argue that both genders possess fingers (in the main)... but let's not get starrted there!

So, yes, maybe not what the O/P is looking for what with me being bisexual... or differing in my opinion ;) but that is what I personally think. :)

punky_lez [sign in to see picture]

Makes perfect sense to me Living Fire. Also thought Lubyanka was spot on. Ah how refreshing to have people not drawing the conclusion that us ladies who like ladies are simply lying to ourselves with regards to sex toys and the like.

Can get tiresome when people have this need for you to justify or explain your sexuality in terms of what you use in bed! I bet it's worse for bisexual ladies like yourself...some of my bi friends can get a harder time than my lez mates from people. :(

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

i'm bi too and i dont thik it makes a bit of difference to sexuality if you use a dildo thats phalllic in shape. its just a shape at the end of the day ( though most people have mental assosiations with it being male)

i thin bis do get it hard at times as people aso thin ( particuarly with female bi's) that it means you sleep around ect

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

punky_lez wrote:

Makes perfect sense to me Living Fire. Also thought Lubyanka was spot on. Ah how refreshing to have people not drawing the conclusion that us ladies who like ladies are simply lying to ourselves with regards to sex toys and the like.

Can get tiresome when people have this need for you to justify or explain your sexuality in terms of what you use in bed! I bet it's worse for bisexual ladies like yourself...some of my bi friends can get a harder time than my lez mates from people. :(

Definately- the thing that's always frustrated and upset me with being bisexual is the fact that (I have found) there is even bi-phobia in the LGBT community... It's like, er hello... we're the frigging B! haha...

All in all though on the original topic, focus less on the shape of the toy, and more on the person who's on the other end of it... That tells you more about sexuality. ;)

[suspended user]

suspended user

LivingFire wrote:

punky_lez wrote:

Definately- the thing that's always frustrated and upset me with being bisexual is the fact that (I have found) there is even bi-phobia in the LGBT community... It's like, er hello... we're the frigging B! haha...

All in all though on the original topic, focus less on the shape of the toy, and more on the person who's on the other end of it... That tells you more about sexuality. ;)

here here punky -lez i couldn't agree more your last sentence hits the spot. and if it feels good what the heck it doesn't have to look like anybody's anatomy

DanielleMarie [sign in to see picture]

Well to be honest, whether you're using a dildo or not, if you don't want to fuck a man, you don't want to fuck a man and therefore you're a lesbian. Sometimes penetrating with fingers just doesn't provide enough internal stimulation, and a strap on is required. At the end of the day, the fact remains - you're fucking another woman.

xXRubyXx [sign in to see picture]

im bisexual so im probably not the perfect person to ask but personally i dont think there is anything wrong with using a dildo or a strap on because yeah men do have cocks but this is just plastic and it allows for penetration which with out the aid of toys would be hard to achieve and its still a girl thats giving it to you and from experience girls using a strap-on have fucked me in very different ways to men as men often want to cum whereas a girl is aiming just on pleasing you when they are wearing a strap in or using a dildo on me.

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Or anus shaped !!

TB

bigbrownblowjobeyes [sign in to see picture]

punky_lez wrote:

I bet it's worse for bisexual ladies like yourself...some of my bi friends can get a harder time than my lez mates from people. :(

Aye. Not only on this issue, I have have had ridiculous things said to me and heard said to others. One 'friend' on a drunken evening decided I was "obviously a 'lezbo' (her word) and just using men as i was ashamed and wanted babies."

Another honestly believed me to be simply just 'greedy' and seemed to think it meant I just want the opportunity to have tweo people on the go. WTF? No matter how much I explained to her that I would only see one person at a time - regardless of them being male or female - she didn't get it. She thought going with a girl if I was seeing a man wasn't cheating and vice versa, therefore I was greedy. The same girl also assumed as I like girls I must natually fancy her - and all women, and was always edgy assuming I was gonna jump her. In the end I informed her in front of a group of people that she wasn't my type - as a friend or otherwise - and have not spoken to her since. I got sick of every conversation turning into a debate about my sexuality and her asking me to 'explain myself'.

angelarwen [sign in to see picture]

LivingFire wrote:

Exactly what I was thinking. Yes, with someone lesbian or bi there is going to be a physical attraction involved in who they are attracted to or sleep with, but surely it's more about the connection between those people? A gay woman doesn't go to bed with every woman she sees and nor does she want to, just as a straight male doesn't connect to every woman he meets on a sexual level. So it's about who they're attracted to as a person as well as who they're attracted to in a more physical sense. The fact that they use phallic-shaped toys in sex doesn't mean they yearn for a man, because they simply would not be attracted to a man on any sexual level.

sweet candy [sign in to see picture]

hi their i am a lesbian and i have slept with men but feel dirty and frusturated after sex with men yet when i sleep with woman i orgasm more and enjoy it to the fll i do use a strap on at times as it ives the itimatsy of our bodies rubbing together and the depness reaches a different kind of orgasm,also a stap on and vibrators are goodfor rough sex

Elle-Scotland [sign in to see picture]

We use dildos shaped like cocks not because we are attracted to cocks, but because we have a hole shaped like a cock, and it likes to be filled.

This is so silly really. I have so many straight female friends who don't even LIKE the sight of their OH penis. And what about men who enjoy anal? Doesn't nessecarily make them gay! They could just enjoy having a toy up their arse.

Got a bit crude there, sorry.

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

The original posters pretty much only posted in this thread way back at the beginning of this year, and haven't been back since.

The original posters' claims of open-mindedness and interest in the topic have been contradicted by their behaviour. So I would suggest the possibility that by posing a controversial question and then disregarding the responses which refuted their assumptions, perhaps this whole topic was just a bit of stirring.

I think we all know that there is no such thing as any kind of object being a substitute for a person, I think we all know that objects in the English language have no inherent gender of their own, and I think we all know that no single way is "the true way".

So I might just leave it at that. :)

Cara Sutra [sign in to see picture]

Im just wondering if there are any other snugly fitting sex toys for insertion that do the same things as a cock shaped one but arent cock shaped? maybe you need to have a special lesbian shaped vagina just so it definitely is a no entry for men zone. perhaps lesbians have star shaped vaginas. I may design a lesbian star shaped dildo and try and win that grand on here.

*rushes off to road test some lesbians and see if they are all starry inside*

this should be fun *grin*

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Mistress Cara wrote:

Im just wondering if there are any other snugly fitting sex toys for insertion that do the same things as a cock shaped one but arent cock shaped? maybe you need to have a special lesbian shaped vagina just so it definitely is a no entry for men zone. perhaps lesbians have star shaped vaginas. I may design a lesbian star shaped dildo and try and win that grand on here.

*rushes off to road test some lesbians and see if they are all starry inside*

this should be fun *grin*

LMAO...feel free to check my constellations anytime Mistress!

xxKPxx

Cara Sutra [sign in to see picture]

oooooooooh you have my kitty all purry!!!!

I was going to say something about the girl I slept with recently and how she was tongue shaped but I thought that might be too rude. :D

Mistress Cara wrote:

oooooooooh you have my kitty all purry!!!!

I was going to say something about the girl I slept with recently and how she was tongue shaped but I thought that might be too rude. :D

My star-struck kitty purrs back appreciatively!

xxKPxx

PS I'm not familiar with the concept of "too rude" that you mentioned, could you enlighten me!?

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

There's a Uranus comment dying to get out somewhere here!

SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

There's a Uranus comment dying to get out somewhere here!

SG69 x

I misread that as something about a commet coming out of uranus the dangers of skim reading!

xxKPxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.