• what's the naughest thing uve seen on hoilday

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Saw athreesom in a pool in the Dominican Republic (a lot of years ago), the bloke was fist deep in each of two women who were enjoying each other too.

Recently say a man being very embarrassed in Italian Airport as his suitcase was searched, revealing 2 VERY big dildos, he was very red with embarrassment.

Done, sex in the sea, OH had to put his hand in my mouth to stop me squeezing and getting the attention of the other late afternoon people on the beach. Sex in a hot tub in the dark but in full view of about 6 other cottages of people. I love sex on the boat when we are on holiday, but we have been seen with my foot out of the bedroom hatch!

Bexy [sign in to see picture]

I walked in on two of my friends experimenting with each other once.

The naughtiest thing I've done is when I lost a bet and had to wear a butt plug on a nude beach 😳

Rich-ard-on [sign in to see picture]

On my first honeymoon we had a quickie in the hotel jacuzzi! Went into the bar that evening and noticed that the monitor behind the bar was linked to a camera, monitoring the jacuzzi...... Nobody said anything, so I think we got away with it!

kinkyjamie [sign in to see picture]

Done! We fucked on our private rooftop terrace (couldn't be seen, but could be heard). As we were fucking, we heard the couple next door getting off to our little show, which turned us on even more. We got louder and got off to the sounds of them getting off to us. It was a really hot night.

We bumped into the couple in the hallway two nights later and one thing led to another, ending in the four of us all having sex with each other. It's still my hottest sex memory to this day.

Perry Mason [sign in to see picture]

That is fairly hot tbh ... nice nice ... I feel jealous

Bexy wrote:

The naughtiest thing I've done is when I lost a bet and had to wear a butt plug on a nude beach 😳

Sounds like you had a lot of fun ... nice !!!

Bexy wrote:

Sounds like you had a lot of fun ... nice !!!

cg22 [sign in to see picture]

Where we are goign this year we have the penthouse apartment booked with a completely private terrace.. nude sunbathing will be the norm and lots of fun...

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

Being woke up by the maid coming into the room with fresh towels ,laying on the bed stark bollock naked with a raging hard on.

M1892 [sign in to see picture]

So done... while on Holiday in Spain me and my OH were sitting on the big balcony of the villa, the in-laws went off to bed. We had plenty to drink and the Mrs lent over and said I want you just to lie there. Basically needed to keep my hand over my OH mouth to stop her waking the In-Laws.

Literally giggling round the villa after, sneaking back to our room!

It's something that sticks with me... and it shall we see keeps me entertained at times!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.