• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Best rimming experiences?

pleaser [sign in to see picture]

Have done this many times and enjoyed it every time both giving and recieving. Try showering with your partner then enjoying the experience of then shaving one another and give your partner what my ex g/f and I used to call the tongue test to check out how smooth you are all the way round. An experience you won't forget !!

PPB [sign in to see picture]

Vanquish, It was just a mouthful- () and everyone calls me PPB anyway so thought ah might as well make life a bit easier!

PPB

x

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

My best rimming experience was as my girl and I were about to leave our hotel room in Barbados last year. She suddenly demanded a good hard deep rim job to finish the holiday off, threw her knickers off and ankles by her ears. . . we only just made the flight home!

AndyC [sign in to see picture]

Rimming, both giving and recieving i enjoy. I find if you work towards it slowly and sensuosly then the effect is far greater than diving straight in, same as everything else really. A good rimming followed by a bit of prostrate massage and a wank is top notch, Mrs C obliges quite regular x x

[suspended user]

suspended user

given a good rimming to the missus quite a few times ..but sad to say have not had the experience returned yet. like it best when she on the sofa and hanging over the back of it .i can get on my knees and get right in there . maybe i will have to get on it tonight now mmmm

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

Heh... had to bump this... what can i say, other than New Year was VERY good for me... ;)

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Lucky girl LF!

One of my fave pastimes.

SG69 x

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

LivingFire wrote:

Heh... had to bump this... what can i say, other than New Year was VERY good for me... ;)

i keep reading about this on twitter! lol why dont you just get it all out of your system and write a blog post about it or detail here lol.

ive recived it a few times with my ex and i loved it! but its a def no no with my OH, which is a shame as it does feel sooooooooooooooo good and is sooooooo naughty!

but i cant understand why, cos i really wouldnt want to do it to someone. :-|

Dxx

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

diamonds wrote:

LivingFire wrote:

i keep reading about this on twitter! lol why dont you just get it all out of your system and write a blog post about it or detail here lol.

ive recived it a few times with my ex and i loved it! but its a def no no with my OH, which is a shame as it does feel sooooooooooooooo good and is sooooooo naughty!

Dxx

that should be

but i can understand why, cos i really wouldnt want to do it to someone

talisman [sign in to see picture]

yeah I love rimming a women ass while fingering her pussy :p plus I like my ass being played with

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

We do this too, although I haven't done it...I've just been on the receiving end. It's something neither of us had explored with previous partners though and sort of surprised us both when Elcano decided to do it and i then liked it. He first did it about five weeks after we got together. It's incredibly intimate and can feel fantastic.

Frase [sign in to see picture]

I'm a total ass man, love everything about a woman's ass! So i've had too many great times to mention but I could defo go for a lil now lol

ithinkiamdirty [sign in to see picture]

All sounds pretty good for me and the wife :-)))

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

I did it a couple of weeks ago to my OH but he is too uptight, he doesn't like anything done to his arse

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

diamonds wrote:

LivingFire wrote:

Dxx

Lol there will have to be a blog about it - i have about 3 posts i really need to get down, but ive been so busy... but yes they must be done lol!

ithinkiamdirty [sign in to see picture]

Ilovemyman wrote:

I did it a couple of weeks ago to my OH but he is too uptight, he doesn't like anything done to his arse

He doesnt know what he's missing! Always taboo for a male, dunno why, men seem to fantasise about womens bums but dont like it the other way around? My OH and i like it, its a great feeling.

talisman [sign in to see picture]

yeah I love my bum being touched

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

ithinkiamdirty wrote:

Ilovemyman wrote:

He doesnt know what he's missing! Always taboo for a male, dunno why, men seem to fantasise about womens bums but dont like it the other way around? My OH and i like it, its a great feeling.

Yes i don't understand it because he knows it feels nice but i think he has in the back of his mind that it is wrong or dirty, i keep saying to him if it feels nice that's all that matters!

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

Ooo last night was good and ended in trying anal sex for the first time at my initiation!

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

Columbus wrote:

Ooo last night was good and ended in trying anal sex for the first time at my initiation!

What did you make of it?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.