FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Anyone else getting fed up......

[suspended user]

suspended user

yep theres a lot of people asking for pressies these days

why don't they go for the amnesty department and ask for anything they might want there

theres no need to offer pics etc for toys in return so why bother

perhaps LH shoud start a hire purchase link for toys

get rid of the wishlists and what you want

if you get friendly with someone on here and you just ask them what they might like for a pressie

not for sexual favours etc just as a nice gesture isn't this the same as buying a box of choccies or a drink

without there being anything sinister behind it all????

kinkycop [sign in to see picture]

yeah I get, afew friends request weekly!! but on the bombshell, model cam girls have to start somewhere!!

There are some lovely models out there and on here too! some of them started as cam girls with big wishlist etc! everyone has to start somewhere!

kinkycop [sign in to see picture]

The forum runs smoothy how it is!! yeah the odd topic or the same old topics being repeated over & over!

I am just it bad too, I do see nice profile pic which I add, which they never been online. they may not know there is even a forum!!! It took me a year after using LH to find this place lol! so lets hope!

It their fault for having nice photos of mature lady and lovey hair! but look so plain & free from makeup but thats sexy!

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

people ask for a gift in return for a sexy picture because it's highly likely a fetish of theirs. They get turned on by it or they like the attention.

They shouldn't be shunned for it

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

The way I see it, they're not advertising themselves to the forum (no posts). They're advertising LH to new people who buy sex toys & lingerie for cam workers and probably for themselves.

Some of us have to put up with random friend requests from people we've never interacted with in the forums. I guess this is what random friend requesters have to put up with in return.

Plain Jane [sign in to see picture]

What puzzles me is people I've not sent a friend request to or accepted one from suddenly arriving on my friends list, Would most probably have accepted them but its not quite the point

ToxicJenni [sign in to see picture]

i have a wishlist for my cam type stuff ect.

but i did used to post in the forum a lot. i dont so much now as im mildly fed up with how cliquey this forum has become. and the wierdos on chat who just message you cyberysex stuff

[suspended user]

suspended user

ToxicJenni wrote:

and the wierdos on chat who just message you cyberysex stuff

as opposed to the wierdos on chat who ask complete strangers for £200 pounds worth of sex toys lol

is cybersex more wierd than watching a cam?

I dont do either BTW

tommy07 [sign in to see picture]

Just had a read through, I know this has been going on forever, just seems to be a lot more often lately, and the ones that are doing it are being very obvs about it! Even have messages pop up on chat just saying "Will you buy me something?" with no interaction before . Personally I tend to only send friend request and accept request from people who are active users in the forums. But I keep getting requests from women & I always check their profiles first.

Also I was in a foul mood yesterday when I started this thread lol

MrGrey50 [sign in to see picture]

I only joined this site last week. I've not asked anyone to be my friend yet and not been asked to be anyone's friend. Maybe in a few weeks time I will, but for now I'm happy reading and contributing to the forum.

tommy07 [sign in to see picture]

MrGrey50 wrote:

I only joined this site last week. I've not asked anyone to be my friend yet and not been asked to be anyone's friend. Maybe in a few weeks time I will, but for now I'm happy reading and contributing to the forum.

But you haven't set up a wish list and haven't begged anyone to buy you things, so your a genuine user in my eyes, I get that there are a few lurkers, people new to all this and gaining confidence...etc

It's just the one that are so up front about it that get me

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

I don't entirely approve of people asking for things outright especially when they are new to the forums but it's easy to ignore it. That's probably the best policy. Same with trick or treaters I suppose!

The sad thing is that it detracts from the amazing generosity shown by many regular members of the community who kindly send gifts to people they have got to know on the forums.

However, I know nothing about the whole cam girls thing so maybe that's a whole different story. It doesn't bother me at all as long as both sides know what they are getting into and it doesn't encroach upon those of us who just want to interact on the forums for fun and sometimes educational purposes.

Scarlet Couple [sign in to see picture]

as long as no-one asks us to buy them anything that's fine, there's room for everyone on here. It'll be a sad day when online forums become policed in my mind - there's no harm in having member moderators who can report certain member for improper conduct. I mean we became members in early 2011 but it was this year that we started using the forums...

we have a wishlist set up but that's purely a convenience thing (for us) - i think it may even be hidden from public view.

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

tommy07 wrote

It's just the one that are so up front about it that get me

You have some choice in that, you know. You're always free to give a cheeky reply back and laugh it off. Or let it upset you. Just ignore it, find some other response, whatever. If it's truly harassment, let Alice know.

[suspended user]

suspended user

i dont find it harrassing....just a pain, people being "friendly" just to get freebies

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.